news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-08-2008, 12:09 AM   #2266
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

colts over the chargers

the sea hawks over the packers (fuck the packers i will never pick them for any thing they can go to hell)

the giants over the cowboys

pats over the jags
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 11:47 PM   #2267
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

The Bucs are a playoff team???? Jeff Gaycia is like a bye in the first round.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 12:11 PM   #2268
Luther Large
Veteran Member

Luther Large shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
The Bucs are a playoff team???? Jeff Gaycia is like a bye in the first round.
nah yo you got it it twisted....he said GOODbye in the 1st round

oh yeah and fuck the giants.......i feel bad 4 any1 who aint a PATS fan it must suck knowing your team has no chance in hell

- AZ

Luther Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 12:23 PM   #2269
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luther Large View Post
nah yo you got it it twisted....he said GOODbye in the 1st round

oh yeah and fuck the giants.......i feel bad 4 any1 who aint a PATS fan it must suck knowing your team has no chance in hell
Giants had that game and were up 13 so I wouldn't say that.

Last edited by Storm; 01-09-2008 at 12:30 PM.
Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 05:46 AM   #2270
Luther Large
Veteran Member

Luther Large shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Storm View Post
Giants had that game and were up 13 so I wouldn't say that.

it's hard to explain.......but anytime a team had a lead on the pats i wasnt worried at all somehow i knew they'd win like against the ravens eagles and cowboys........the only team that had me a little worried was that colts game in week 9

- AZ

Luther Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 01:37 PM   #2271
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

westbrook made the all pro team over all day what the fuck kind of bull shit is this
Old 01-10-2008, 04:00 PM   #2272
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I thought Westbrook is one of the top running backs in the league though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 04:19 PM   #2273
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Yea, didn't he have a good year?, I thought so.

Old 01-10-2008, 05:25 PM   #2274
hectis
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I thought Westbrook is one of the top running backs in the league though.

he did but All day was better and he missed two games
Old 01-10-2008, 05:50 PM   #2275
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

It's been a few days since I've said it but.....
JACKSONVILLE Bitches!!!

Can't wait to see my boys win the game and cement themselves in the history books.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 05:54 PM   #2276
Storm
Vatican

^^I really hope they do

Old 01-10-2008, 10:43 PM   #2277
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Fuckin Titans suck. The Browns would have been a much more exciting team. I hope Indy goes down for benching there players like that so early.
I think the Giants playing the Pats like it was a meaningful game helped them tremendously with their confidence, and what better practice than a real game against possibly the greatest team all time. Fuck that resting your players shit.

IM pullin for JAX....I love Freddy Taylor and Jones-Drew.
Old 01-10-2008, 10:46 PM   #2278
Storm
Vatican

Yea, they have a good combination of rbs, Jones-Drew is one heck of a player, have you seen his legs?

Old 01-10-2008, 10:53 PM   #2279
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

5'6"'s of straight bowling ball.
Old 01-11-2008, 04:24 AM   #2280
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Can't wait till the Giants destroy Dallas.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote