news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-11-2008, 05:03 AM   #2281
Luther Large
Veteran Member

Luther Large shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurupt_kw View Post
It's been a few days since I've said it but.....
JACKSONVILLE Bitches!!!

Can't wait to see my boys win the game and cement themselves in the history books.
imma rub it in your face when ya'll lose.........bad

ur team just aint good enuff my friend, keep dreamin tho

- AZ

Luther Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 05:38 AM   #2282
Killah Tek

Killah Tek grasshopper

Gooooooo Chargerrrrrrrsss!!!!!!!!
Killah Tek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 08:10 AM   #2283
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Can't wait till the Giants destroy Dallas.
More and more people are think the giants will be the only team to win on the road this weekend.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 10:11 AM   #2284
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Can't wait till the Giants destroy Dallas.
I don't think ther are going to destroy Dallas but I do think the have the chance to pull off the victory here. It's going to be close and I see the Giants going to the NFC champioship. They just need to play mistake free football and the defense needs to step it up here this time. Go Giants!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by num2son View Post
More and more people are think the giants will be the only team to win on the road this weekend.
Well they are the road team that has the best shot so why not?? I wouldnt be suprised if Seattle beats Greenbay either.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 03:45 PM   #2285
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

I'm watching the Green bay game right now, this nigga Ryan Grant choking, TWO fumbles in 2 mins.????
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 03:56 PM   #2286
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Yea, I can't believe that, it must suck to be him right now. But those fumbles weren't that bad though, the second one was just a good hit.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 03:59 PM   #2287
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

14-7 Seattle, Greenbay came right back.

Old 01-12-2008, 10:54 PM   #2288
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Green Bay killed them niggaz, Patriots win like i thought.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 11:06 PM   #2289
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
I'm watching the Green bay game right now, this nigga Ryan Grant choking, TWO fumbles in 2 mins.????
LOL...He ended up doing aiight. Im surprised at how Grant has played this year. He was just ok for Notre Dame in college and I think he lost his job to Darius Walker.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 11:13 PM   #2290
Storm
Vatican

Yea, he ended up with 3 tds and over 200 yrds in rushing.

Old 01-12-2008, 11:52 PM   #2291
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm View Post
Yea, he ended up with 3 tds and over 200 yrds in rushing.
GREENBAY STILL SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SWAMP WATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 10:37 AM   #2292
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

For those that thought the Jags were going to win must have been sniffing too much markers lol. It's going to be the Pats Vs Colts. After seeing that average defense agianst the Jags....Peyton is going to torch them.

Colts over the Chargers and I hope the Giants beat the Cowboys. Eli will play well and the defense better play great.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Old 01-13-2008, 10:51 AM   #2293
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I really don't care who wins between the cowboys and giants as long as they beat the fucken packers fuck the packers

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 10:57 AM   #2294
Storm
Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Nebulus View Post
For those that thought the Jags were going to win must have been sniffing too much markers lol. It's going to be the Pats Vs Colts. After seeing that average defense agianst the Jags....Peyton is going to torch them.

Colts over the Chargers and I hope the Giants beat the Cowboys. Eli will play well and the defense better play great.
It's not like Jacksonville were demolished, it was a close game towards the end of the game so yea, jacksonville could've won the game.

Old 01-13-2008, 12:51 PM   #2295
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm View Post
It's not like Jacksonville were demolished, it was a close game towards the end of the game so yea, jacksonville could've won the game.
It's the playoffS. Coulda shoulda woulda doesnt matter. Pats are going on and the Jags ain't.