news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-13-2008, 03:07 PM   #2296
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

New England just has too much firepower for Jax.
In order to beat New England, you really have to control both lines of scrimmage. I know analysts say that about every game, but against a team with their talent, this is probably moreso a truth.
But in doing so, you can't attempt to outscore them, you have to shorten the game and convert on big third downs.
You also have to play the field position game and get good special teams play. You will give up some plays but the key is to make them earn everything they get.
Get pressure on Brady and stuff the run...D-Line play.
I actually think SD is better suited for pulling off the uspet than Indy.
Olive Oil Goombah is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 03:10 PM   #2297
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

All i'm just saying is you basically said Jacksonville had no chance at all to defeat New England but they did play well and had an opportunity to win.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 03:20 PM   #2298
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

San Diego won, they'll be traveling to New England, should be a interesting game..

Old 01-13-2008, 03:22 PM   #2299
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Wow the Colts lost. Now the Pats got an easy ticket to the Superbowl. This sucks. I hope the Giants beat Dallas.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 03:23 PM   #2300
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

Colts Choke! Should've went for the field goal, then game back.....bullshit...
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 03:24 PM   #2301
Bodega Pop Tartz

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Colts defense was fucking ass......
Old 01-13-2008, 03:36 PM   #2302
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

so much for having an entertaining matchup between the pats and the colts in the afc championship.

that colts defense was P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C. they got no pass rush all game. none....nadda...zilch. they missed dwight freeney BADLY in that game. they got 3 stops in that game.

you know your defense is shit when a no name backup can come right in and drive right down the field like he's john elway.

congrats to the chargers but they're gonna get beat by the patriots anyway cuz the only reason rivers(and the backup) had such a good night was because of the absolute lack of ANY pass rush. my mama could've put together drives against that D.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 04:58 PM   #2303
Fatal

Fatal grasshopper

Every Sports Analyst And Every Fan Other Than The Chargers' Said The Colts Were Gonna Dominate This Game. So Dont Underestimate The Bolts, They've Been On A Tear Since Late This Season. Chargers All Muthafuckin Day!!!!!!1
Fatal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:26 PM   #2304
Storm
Vatican

Yea, they played very well and proved alot of people wrong but now they're going to have go through New England.

Old 01-13-2008, 05:40 PM   #2305
Bodega Pop Tartz

Chargers gonna lose next week. This Cowboys and Giants game is wack, I don't like neither Teams. I'm already going for Patriots and Packers...fucking Colts defense exposed...
Old 01-13-2008, 07:01 PM   #2306
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

In my opinion, the Cowboys should have never changed their running game. There was a reason Julius Jones started because Barber closed, now he was all gone during the second half.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 07:09 PM   #2307
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal View Post
Every Sports Analyst And Every Fan Other Than The Chargers' Said The Colts Were Gonna Dominate This Game. So Dont Underestimate The Bolts, They've Been On A Tear Since Late This Season. Chargers All Muthafuckin Day!!!!!!1
and they had good reason to. though i myself didnt think this game would be a blowout. i thought the colts would win by two touchdowns but it would be hard fought for most of the game. no one knew the colts D line would get bitch-handled like that, but in their defense they were missing dwight freeney. no way are they gonna do that against a healthy pats D line.

also the chargers D didnt exactly shut down the colts. they just had one more stop than the colts did. one of them was a key stop with 4 minutes to go. both defenses struggled for most of the game as their were hardly any punts from either team.

and congrats to eli and the giants on an nice upset win. i didnt watch that game, what happened to the cowboys?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 01-13-2008 at 07:27 PM.
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 07:31 PM   #2308
STYLE

brady vs farve?

yup i see it. that might be a good bowl game.
Old 01-13-2008, 08:28 PM   #2309
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

All you bitches get back it's time for DK to drop some knowledge.

I'll tell you what happened Wadebitchital.

The Giants punked the Cowgirls in their house.

Eli played like a pro.

The Defense Stepped UP!

THE GIANTS ARE MOVING ON BITCHES!!!

HOllow Darts == Philly is GARBAGE don't even watch the Playoffs no more kid. You need to go play Madden for a week and suck your thumb.

HOW BOUT THOSE GMEN?!?!?!?!?

WHERES ERIC UNSEEN

WHERES QUIET STORM??

WHERES ALL THE FRONT RUNNIN COWGIRLS FANS??

DK IS IN THE HOUSE

FUCK THE BULLSHIT

ITS PARTY TIME BITCHES!

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 08:33 PM   #2310
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I'm tellin you dirty, playing that New England game full force was the best thing the Giants could have done. Resting your players only hurts you. They got so much confidence and experience just from that game, the fact that they stuck with NE and were able to compete very well.
Olive Oil Goombah is online now   Reply With Quote