news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-13-2008, 08:35 PM   #2311
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

All I have to say is......how about them GIANTS!!!!! What a great victory. Dallas go bye bye lol. Giants been a great road team...9 in a row baby!!! Now it's time to go to Green Bay. But first I'm going to enjoy this win.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 09:29 PM   #2312
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Oh Fuckin Man The Giants Did It It Feels So Good. I Could Of Fuckin Ran A Mile After The Game Super Amped Up. The Giants Are A Team To Be Reckon With . All You Cowboys Fans You Teams Gonna Be Sittin On The Couch Watchin The Giants Goin Into Lambau Field To Take Down Favre And The Packers. Its The GGGGGGGGGGGG-Men Bitches.
Old 01-13-2008, 10:24 PM   #2313
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
All you bitches get back it's time for DK to drop some knowledge.

I'll tell you what happened Wadebitchital.

The Giants punked the Cowgirls in their house.

Eli played like a pro.

The Defense Stepped UP!

THE GIANTS ARE MOVING ON BITCHES!!!

HOllow Darts == Philly is GARBAGE don't even watch the Playoffs no more kid. You need to go play Madden for a week and suck your thumb.

HOW BOUT THOSE GMEN?!?!?!?!?

WHERES ERIC UNSEEN

WHERES QUIET STORM??

WHERES ALL THE FRONT RUNNIN COWGIRLS FANS??

DK IS IN THE HOUSE

FUCK THE BULLSHIT

ITS PARTY TIME BITCHES!
LOL nigga Green Bay gonna kick that ass next week boy!
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 12:06 AM   #2314
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I'm not saying this because of today's game. I said it before in the past, why isn't Billy Volek a starting QB on an NFL team? He had a very high passing rating during his games in the past, and he's a better QB than a bunch of the starters in the league.

The streak of consecutive playoff losses continues for the Cowboys. At least T.O. didn't blame the QB... yet. Looks like another trip out of the country for Romo and some of the other Cowboy players.

Hardly anybody was giving the Chargers a chance against the Colts(including me). Now the same thing is being applied for the Pats game coming up. Don't count the Chargers out just yet though.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 08:16 AM   #2315
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
All you bitches get back it's time for DK to drop some knowledge.

I'll tell you what happened Wadebitchital.

The Giants punked the Cowgirls in their house.

Eli played like a pro.

The Defense Stepped UP!

THE GIANTS ARE MOVING ON BITCHES!!!

HOllow Darts == Philly is GARBAGE don't even watch the Playoffs no more kid. You need to go play Madden for a week and suck your thumb.

HOW BOUT THOSE GMEN?!?!?!?!?

WHERES ERIC UNSEEN

WHERES QUIET STORM??

WHERES ALL THE FRONT RUNNIN COWGIRLS FANS??

DK IS IN THE HOUSE

FUCK THE BULLSHIT

ITS PARTY TIME BITCHES!
i didnt watch the game so i dont know what happened and im not gonna expect you to give me a accurate report since you're obvious a staunch giants homer. congratulations though dude, you must be very happy.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 09:31 AM   #2316
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Old 01-14-2008, 09:54 AM   #2317
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I hope the giants win and end that QB's career

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 10:23 AM   #2318
Ozmosis
Lupus est homo homini

Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'm a sad panda

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr
Ozmosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 10:36 AM   #2319
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

THATS UNFAIR MAN

WAAAAAAHHHHHH
Old 01-14-2008, 11:47 AM   #2320
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Chill Dirty It's Unfair It's Really Unfair. Hahahahaha Nothing Better Then Seein T.O. Cry Like A Little Bitch And See Jerry Jones Sittin There Shocked Man That Shit Was Great.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:57 AM   #2321
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
Chill Dirty It's Unfair It's Really Unfair. Hahahahaha Nothing Better Then Seein T.O. Cry Like A Little Bitch And See Jerry Jones Sittin There Shocked Man That Shit Was Great.
Yeah that shit is priceless lol. Goodbye to the so called America's team. Now we got to get to the task at hand. Playing Green Bay is going to be tough but the Giants can pull it of.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 12:20 PM   #2322
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Old 01-14-2008, 12:26 PM   #2323
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

I can't believe the Giants are going to Lambeau Field the Frozen Tundra the Confines the home of LEGENDS.. the lowly NY Giants.. can make more history with a rare win against GB in GB this week...let's show the world why we got rid of Grant and why Jacobs and Bradshaw remained!!!
Old 01-14-2008, 02:15 PM   #2324
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Congrats for your team moving on, we didn't play as well as we should've but I can't deny the great year we had. And, to answer your question Wadedigital36, we played well mostly throughout the game but we never could never really seperate ourselves from ny, so they ended up winning in a close game.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 02:52 PM   #2325
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Giants getting flamed next week. Green Bay gonna torch dat ass!
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote