news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-15-2008, 09:27 AM   #2341
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Colts losing ruined everything. I'm hoping for a Giants vs Patriots superbowl. After all playing the Pats well is what started this run and finishing it there would be something. But first Giants got to get through Green Bay. Go Giants!!

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 10:07 AM   #2342
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

The most disappointing team to lose has to be the Colts.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 10:29 AM   #2343
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

It's Tuesday And I'm Over The Cowboys Victory Now The Focus Is On The Green Bay Packers. I Love That Everyone Wants To See The Cute Story Of Pats Vs. Packers In The Superbowl That The Type Of Shit The Giants Have Fed Off This Season No One Wants To See Them In The Superbowl And There Gonna Dissappoint Alot Of People When They Get There.

The Best Part About This Giants Team Is There Willing To Do Anything To Win They Want It More Then Any Other Team.
Old 01-15-2008, 10:43 AM   #2344
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

a lot of people in my fam like the giants

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 10:47 AM   #2345
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

My dad and brother are Giants fans so I had to hear them bragging all night after they won.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 10:58 AM   #2346
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
It's Tuesday And I'm Over The Cowboys Victory Now The Focus Is On The Green Bay Packers. I Love That Everyone Wants To See The Cute Story Of Pats Vs. Packers In The Superbowl That The Type Of Shit The Giants Have Fed Off This Season No One Wants To See Them In The Superbowl And There Gonna Dissappoint Alot Of People When They Get There.

The Best Part About This Giants Team Is There Willing To Do Anything To Win They Want It More Then Any Other Team.
Yes I totally agree. To hell with that superbowl that everyone wants. Never mind cute....we need gritty. The Giants need another shot at the Pats. But first Green Bay is in the way.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Old 01-15-2008, 11:28 AM   #2347
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm View Post
My dad and brother are Giants fans so I had to hear them bragging all night after they won.
I have to hear that shit all the time when they play the vikings it is like war but i hate the packers i hate the city of green bay fags wearing cheese on there dam heads what homos

Old 01-15-2008, 04:58 PM   #2348
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

So if a guy goes through some depression, you consider it to be gay, or feminine? lol

Some 'poor loser' type comments by Wade Phillips by saying the better team lost. He'll be in a better mood tomorrow when it's Whopper Wednesday at Buger King.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 05:18 PM   #2349
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I'm not saying this because of today's game. I said it before in the past, why isn't Billy Volek a starting QB on an NFL team? He had a very high passing rating during his games in the past, and he's a better QB than a bunch of the starters in the league.

The streak of consecutive playoff losses continues for the Cowboys. At least T.O. didn't blame the QB... yet. Looks like another trip out of the country for Romo and some of the other Cowboy players.

Hardly anybody was giving the Chargers a chance against the Colts(including me). Now the same thing is being applied for the Pats game coming up. Don't count the Chargers out just yet though.
I agree. Philip Rivers is garbage, i think they have a better chance of winning with Volek.
Same thing with the Titans. They should have stuck with Kerry Collins. There offesne is so stagnant with Vince.
In the NFL, you need to be able to throw and read defenses. If you can scramble..thats just like a bonus.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 11:36 PM   #2350
Killah Tek

Killah Tek grasshopper

i just hope the Chargers pull of an upset, cuz they need this and deserve it...
Killah Tek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 12:29 AM   #2351
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

^^^ yes they do. after all they got screwed in last years playoff game against the cheating patroits.

if patroits win then its officail; the nfl is fixed just like pro wrestling
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 08:52 AM   #2352
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Some 'poor loser' type comments by Wade Phillips by saying the better team lost. He'll be in a better mood tomorrow when it's Whopper Wednesday at Buger King.
Yeah Wade Phillips is a sore loser hahaha. Giants are the better team and now he has to face that fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
^^^ yes they do. after all they got screwed in last years playoff game against the cheating patroits.

if patroits win then its officail; the nfl is fixed just like pro wrestling
If the Pats win this Sunday is because they're the better team....and how is the NFL fixed?? Because Chargers will lose???

Old 01-16-2008, 09:08 AM   #2353
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

no not cuz of a possible charger loss but because the patroits cheated to win their first game.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 10:15 AM   #2354
hectis
Vic

ok does any one really think the pats needed to cheat to beat the jets?

Old 01-16-2008, 10:34 AM   #2355
Killah Tek

Killah Tek grasshopper

we all know the Patriots most likely would of beat the Jets without the cameras. but for them to cheat that one game they deserve to have one lose.
Killah Tek is offline   Reply With Quote