news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-16-2008, 11:51 AM   #2356
InvincibleArmor79
Veteran Member

InvincibleArmor79 grasshopper

as far as the GB-NY game is concerned, just look at week 2... green bay dominated 35-13... without a running game... now they have the second best rusher in the nfl since week 8...

and the NE-SD game... chargers been playin some sick defense, but reality is with LT and gates questionable with injuries, dont stand a chance..

my predictions for this weekend....
green bay 24-new york 17

new england 31- san diego 10
Old 01-16-2008, 08:41 PM   #2357
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Well thats week 2. The Giants are a far different team now. I guarantee Green Bay will not dominate them again. The Giants got too much momentum. It's going to be tough in that weather but I think they can pull this one out.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 02:51 AM   #2358
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Father arrested for forcing son to wear Green Bay Packers jersey:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:42 AM   #2359
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleArmor79 View Post

my predictions for this weekend....
green bay 24-new york 17

new england 31- san diego 10
i'd give the giants 3 more points but other than that i'll WAR these predictions.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 04:06 PM   #2360
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
So if a guy goes through some depression, you consider it to be gay, or feminine? lol
I hope I don't gotta get on that Extra Strength Robotussin and Crown Royale Monday morning...ya'll know how I do when the Giants lose in the postseason.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 04:13 PM   #2361
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleArmor79 View Post
as far as the GB-NY game is concerned, just look at week 2... green bay dominated 35-13... without a running game... now they have the second best rusher in the nfl since week 8...
That's funny. I've been giving Grant credit since he first started touching the ball. I've been saying that GB's got a running game all year and to watch out for it. But people give Grant way too much credit because he's having a break out year. Second best rusher? You nuts. The best rusher in the game is L.T. without a doubt and I don't care what anyone says, the second is Adrian Peterson.

Dallas has a better running game than Green Bay.

Brandon Jacobs was out in Week 2. Ahmad Bradshaw was benched for a fumble in Week 2 on a Punt Return. And it was the second week in to a new defensive coordinator's first year.

ESPN reminded me of that Chicago / GB game.. where Chicago owned them at home in some reallllly bad conditions. Not sure if it snowed, but I remember the wind in that game - LOL. Chicago OWNED the Pack in that game.

I think this is going to be the Giants day. Green Bay is starting to talk shit on Shaun O'Hara. It's football. And they're saying he had a late hit on some LB. LOL. I see the Giants are just laughing at it, LOL.

Shaun O'Hara said "I shower, I use deoderant.. and you know.. sometimes I may use conditioner" LOL

Osi said "dfm,dnfdskhfdf" I couldn't understand Osi, but it was funny nonetheless.

Strahan says the biggest things on Justin Tuck's arms this weekend will be his goosebums because some G-Men wanna go sleeveless, LOL. Strahan said "Shiiit, I'm not freezing my ass off" HAHahahahah

Old 01-18-2008, 04:15 PM   #2362
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm View Post
It's going to be hell for Eli if he has to play in that weather that Seattle had to play in.
If? ... It's January in Lambeau.. If...

Old 01-18-2008, 04:16 PM   #2363
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by num2son View Post
The most disappointing team to lose has to be the Colts.
Without a fucking doubt. Just the way that last drive they had ended too. Dallas Clark dropped pass. Just a very odd and strange ending, never reallly believe S.D. would pull it out.

Old 01-18-2008, 04:20 PM   #2364
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

I noticed a lot of kids saying "my dad is a Giant fan".

How come you guys didn't take to your dad's team as a kid? Just wondering.

Old 01-18-2008, 09:05 PM   #2365
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

I want the chargers to beat the pats. Hopefully LT and Gates, and Rivers can play the whole game.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 09:08 PM   #2366
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
How come you guys didn't take to your dad's team as a kid? Just wondering.
I always watched Yankees game with him when I was a little kid and thats what made a Yankees fan but I have no idea what led me to a Cowboys fan.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 09:46 AM   #2367
InvincibleArmor79
Veteran Member

InvincibleArmor79 grasshopper

Quote:
That's funny. I've been giving Grant credit since he first started touching the ball. I've been saying that GB's got a running game all year and to watch out for it. But people give Grant way too much credit because he's having a break out year. Second best rusher? You nuts. The best rusher in the game is L.T. without a doubt and I don't care what anyone says, the second is Adrian Peterson.

Dallas has a better running game than Green Bay.

no... i am not nuts actually, jus statin facts.. if u cant handle it.. Grant has the 2nd most rush yards since week 8, google it if u dont believe me.. i aint sayin he the 2nd best rusher in the nfl, just since week 8 is all..

as far as dallas having a better running game, thats cool.. look where they at now.. romo is romo, and favre is favre.. no comparisons, period... they got the short passin game locked up, and with grant runnin the ball to eat up clock and the defense's energy, i aint worried
Old 01-19-2008, 06:42 PM   #2368
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Is Rivers a better QB than Volek?

Quote:
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 08:20 PM   #2369
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Is Rivers a better QB than Volek?

Rivers is much better than Volek. That pass to chambers between 2 defenders for 6 was the best pass TD of the playoffs IMO.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 12:02 PM   #2370
Fatal

Fatal grasshopper

Eveyone Will Be Playing Today, Lets Go Chargers!!!1
Fatal is offline   Reply With Quote