news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-21-2008, 12:41 PM   #2386
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Favre may have all the records but I'd take Steve Young, Aikman, Montana, Brady, Elway and a bunch of others over him.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 01:50 PM   #2387
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so would I

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 05:09 PM   #2388
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

WE'RE GOING TO THE STUPID BOWL!!!

NEW YORK GIANTS LETS GO DEFENSE
NEW YORK GIANTS LETS GO DEFENSE
WE FLY HIGH NO LIEEEE SUPER BOWWWLLL
GIAAANTSSS
LETS BRING IT BACK FOR THE 08!

Shoutouts to the REAL Giant Fans on the Corp.. BabyJesus.. Orion..IlzPotent.. and I know there's a couple more if I forgotcha my bad homie.. let's SMOKE ONNEEEEEE!!!

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 01-21-2008 at 05:20 PM.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:34 PM   #2389
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, there are bunch of pussy fans and other people that can't take cold weather, that go to the Super Bowl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 03:05 PM   #2390
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

Ohhh Very interesting? We have Giant fans now.

I gotta check the archives because every time I posted a comment about the Giants, some one was talking shyt. I've been saying it from the very begining..... MUTHA FUCKING GIANTS BABEEEE!!!

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 03:25 PM   #2391
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilzPotent View Post
[COLOR="Magenta"]Ohhh Very interesting? We have Giant fans now.
yea thats usually how it works. Everyone hates on a team, but once they make it to the big game, people jump all over there nuts.

Im a Lions fan til the day I die. So you know were I stand.
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 06:05 PM   #2392
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
And when has Burress been a big time WR? never
All The Talk About Searchin The Archives Got Me Looking Back I Figured I Would Bring This Quote Back Up.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:12 PM   #2393
Killah Tek

Killah Tek grasshopper

giants are gonna lose, chargers were the only team to have a shot at beating the pats
Killah Tek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 06:16 PM   #2394
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

But Who Would Of Thought The Lowly Giants With The Garbage Coach And Quaterback Would Take The Toughest Road To The Superbowl Beating The Nfc South Champs With A Good Defense, The #1 Seeded Cowboys In Dallas, #2 Seed Packers In Green Bay. Just One More Game!!!! Cheers To The NFC's Best Team And Truthfully They Are The Best Team In The NFC And Probably The Only Team Who Has A Shot At The Patriots. Who Would Of Thought It? Hahahahaha
Old 01-22-2008, 08:30 PM   #2395
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killah Tek View Post
giants are gonna lose, chargers were the only team to have a shot at beating the pats
Colts would have faired better
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:14 PM   #2396
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Favre may have all the records but I'd take Steve Young, Aikman, Montana, Brady, Elway and a bunch of others over him.

you must be a favre hater. how dare you put brady on that list he dosent deserve to be on it.

so what if the cheaing new england go 19-0. the fact is they didnt defeat the following teams below

houston texans, oakland raiders, kansas city chiefs, denver broncos, iennese titans, green bay packers, minnesota vikings, detroit lions, chicago bears, san fransisco 49ers, arizona cardinals, st louis rams, seattle seahawks, new orleans saints atlanta falcons , caroloina panthers and the mighty mighty
[SIZE="6"][SIZE="7"]TAMPA BAY BUCCS.

I checked the 2006 schedule and yes the patroits defeated titans, texans, lions bears , green bay and the vikings. they didnt beat the broncos.
haha brady. you fag!

now im checking the 05 schedule. they defeated saints, falcons and my mighty tampa bay buccs

but they probally cheated, they lost to carolina panthers. guess who they lost to again? THE DENVER BRONCOS. one in the regular season and another in the post season.

checking the 2004 schedule. they defeated the whole nfc west, seahawks niners, rams and cards. looks like no game against denver in 2004.

checking the 2003 schedule. big dweal they dft denver.and carolina in the superbowl.

checking the 2002 schedule. they beat the chiefs. but they lost to the raiders
and the broncos at home. best of all they didnt make the play offs. losers!!!!!

checking the 2001 season. so far the broncos have done well against new england lets see if the raiders gave new england trouble.

okay okland lost in the playoffs by 3. denver reigns over new england.

2000 season haha they lost to my buccs and a lot of other teams. they did beat denver. who cars they sucked that year

1999 season they beat the broncos. but they didnt win the superbowl or even go there. hahaha

98 they lose to denver the eventaul superbowl champs.
97 another loss to the super bowl champs denver and the mighty buccs
96 they lost to denver. and to green bay in the super bowl
95 they lose to denver. where are the raiders I think they fear the raiders
94 they lose to the raiders
93. they lost to the oilers. they cant get revenge on them cuz the oilers dont exist. haha poor new england.
92 season haha only 2 wins
91 season 2 loses to denver

90 season they only won 1 game. they came close to being 0- 16,
they lost 14 games in a row.

89 they lose to the raiders.

88 trouble in denver.

87 trouble against the broncos. they beat raiders that year.

86 lost to denver

85 afc champs but got punded by the bears. lost to oakland in reg season beat them in post season

84 a loss to to the broncos

well it looks like since 1984 denver has given new england a run for their money.

it looks like out of their past 18 meetings with denver they only managed to win only 3.
they havent beat the raiders since 1987

they didnt play the raiders much . i guess they fear the silver and black.

they came close to being 0-16.

Last edited by wuswordz95; 01-22-2008 at 09:21 PM.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 10:04 PM   #2397
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I'm far from a Favre hater. I wanted him to win this year. The guys I mentioned weren't bums...those guys are all hall of famers. All I'm sayin is, that if I'm trying to win the big game, I'd take any of those guys over Favre.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:09 PM   #2398
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Why is there this perception that the Giants are so horrible? They have a solid defense, especially the D Line, a tough running back in his prime, and solid recievers with big play ability.
Everything was banking on how well Eli played, and he has been playing very good, not making too many mistakes and making some great plays.
Plus the NFC was pretty much a joke this year, Dallas was overrated, and Green Bay at Lambeau was a great test.

I'm telling you, that last game against New England when the Giants went full go was the best thing that they could have ever done. They hung with NE, so they knew they could beat anyone in the NFC.

Now we will see if they can hang with possibly the best ever.

BTW....the Colts fuckin blew it man. I was waiting for that matcup all year in the AFC championship, and we had to settle for and LT-less Chargers team led by PHilip 'yellow' Rivers.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:12 PM   #2399
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the pats the giants there both wack everyone should enjoy it cuz the vikings are going to win it all next season

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 10:15 PM   #2400
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
I'm far from a Favre hater. I wanted him to win this year. The guys I mentioned weren't bums...those guys are all hall of famers. All I'm sayin is, that if I'm trying to win the big game, I'd take any of those guys over Favre.
you must be upset. tom brady is a joke. the field goal kicker gave him his first super bowl ring.
jim kelly is a btter qb then brady. farve just has trouble with his interceptions. i think hes colored blind. brett farve is my all time favorite quaterback
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote