news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-11-2008, 12:00 PM   #2476
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
Wow Someones Mad The Bears Horribly Let Down The NFC Last Year. Giants Tried To Hand The Bears The Game This Year And They Still Didnt Take It. The Bears Suck. Giants Are Champions!!!!!
Giants got lucky.Bears had less than half a defense.Giants should have blown them out,but didnt.Cults got lucky last year.The truth sets in on the maning family a year latter,they can only get lucky once.PS GIANTS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SWAMP WATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 12:02 PM   #2477
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
well i dont knw if the bears play the giants but they do play the vikings 2x's so right there put 2 in the lose part of the bears
NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
Old 02-11-2008, 12:11 PM   #2478
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Swamp is crazy.

Urlacher may be out for ever.. never be the same..

Grossman is HORRIBLE and seems done..

The Bears have so much work to do in this year's draft, it's crazy. IF they have a great draft, they can compete. But I don't think the Bears got a shot other than the fact they play in the black n blue 2008 style Central Division. The weak as Central where the PAck will I THINK go back to being an average team... the Vikes could possibly be the front runner.. Detroit could make bigger strides..and the bears? I don't see the Bears doing much in their own division, let alone the NFC.

Giants and Cowgirls are going to be the top teams next year.. in all right they should be. The Packers I just don't think will have TWO MIRACLE runs back2back. That loss to the G-Men in Lambeau flattened their spirits. Brett MAY come back..but with what? He put a lot out there this year.

It's a Giant world... I garuntee you you're going to either hear a lot of Giants/Patriots Rematch predictions next season.
Giants cant beat the Cowboys,because they wont underestamate them anymore.Linebackers are easy to find Urlacker or not.You can talk about our divison all you want.All I know iz Greenbay went to the NFC championship game this year.The Bears went to the Superbowl last year.Giants divison sucks just like them.
Old 02-11-2008, 03:47 PM   #2479
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Bears got kinda fortunate to make it that year....but that just shows you that a great defense, special teams and a running game is all you need sometimes.
Getting rid of Thomas Jones was stupid cuz Benson is garbage. reminds me of Ron Dayne.
The d is getting banged up every year.....but they still got hester.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:48 PM   #2480
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

The biggest problem has been QB for chicago...Grossman wasnt that good in college. He just has a cannon.
Orton is a product of that Purdue spread offense that puts up big numbers but he is terrible. I think I have a better arm than him.
Old 02-11-2008, 04:09 PM   #2481
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAMP WATER View Post
NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

two words ALL DAY

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 04:10 PM   #2482
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

The Vikings need a QB.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:01 AM   #2483
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Like I said,the giants wont make the playoffs next year,so get over it.
LMAO! The Giants are Superbowl champs and are going to continue their rugged play on to next season. The Bears suck......so you get over it.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 10:28 AM   #2484
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Nebulus View Post
LMAO! The Giants are Superbowl champs and are going to continue their rugged play on to next season. The Bears suck......so you get over it.
The STEALERS,CULTS,BUCS all thought the same thing only to fall short the following year.The Bears sucked this year,like the Giants sucked last year!Remember my words.Giants will not make the playoffs next year.Now get over dat shit nigga!
Old 02-12-2008, 02:10 PM   #2485
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

The Bears lost.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 02:12 PM   #2486
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
The STEALERS,CULTS,BUCS all thought the same thing only to fall short the following year.The Bears sucked this year,like the Giants sucked last year!Remember my words.Giants will not make the playoffs next year.Now get over dat shit nigga!
Lmaoo!! You mad? First of all learn how to spell you dumbass. Second...just because those teams didnt do it doesnt mean it's going to happen. You remember my words.....Giants are going to the playoffs again. The Bears will never be a success with their shitty ass QB. I said my peace..... go on if you want to.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 01:52 AM   #2487
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 09:28 AM   #2488
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Nebulus View Post
Lmaoo!! You mad? First of all learn how to spell you dumbass. Second...just because those teams didnt do it doesnt mean it's going to happen. You remember my words.....Giants are going to the playoffs again. The Bears will never be a success with their shitty ass QB. I said my peace..... go on if you want to.
Fuck you I aint no computer all day nigga like you so yeah my spelling iz fucked up so whatWe gonna have a new QB next year while the giants at home watching us in the playoffs.Now chew on dat shit nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-13-2008, 09:30 AM   #2489
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

Quote:
The Bears lost.
Everybody do at some point.
Old 02-17-2008, 12:23 AM   #2490
allah truth

allah truth shaolin monk

Quote:

Giants and Cowgirls are going to be the top teams next year.. in all right they should be. The Packers I just don't think will have TWO MIRACLE runs back2back. That loss to the G-Men in Lambeau flattened their spirits. Brett MAY come back..but with what? He put a lot out there this year.

It's a Giant world... I garuntee you you're going to either hear a lot of Giants/Patriots Rematch predictions next season.
na sorry buddy the packers are here to stay. the giants had more of a "miracle" run then the packers. the only reason it was a surprise that they did so good was that 75% of the starters were young and unproven. but now theyve proven, i believe, to be the best team talent wise in the whole nfl. they didn't play their best football in the nfc champ game. infact they played pretty bad football in it. but still only lost by a field goal in overtime. they probably woulda went down and scored if brett didn't thow that pass. and even if brett doesn't come back rodgers will be as good as anybody
allah truth is offline   Reply With Quote