news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-20-2008, 04:03 PM   #2506
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by allah truth View Post
hopefully lol. you went in to lambeau and the packers punked themselves.
No dumbass. We had what? Two shots at winning that game before Overtime? The Giants punked themselves. We had so many times in that game on 3rd and long where Favre'd throw an incomplete pass and then Webster would get called for illegall hands. It was a few times If I'm not mistaken. I mean.. that McQuarter's fumble right in to the Green Bay hands? Who punked themselves? Don't be stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAMP WATER View Post
All im saing iz da giants wont make the playoffs next year.Thomas Jones broke down this year anyway,Cedric Benson sucks we already know dat.Enjoy your luck while it last.As far as females go I bet your tampon comes out bloody evertime you see a New York Knicks game.
Thomas Jones went out...ohhhh-weee!! Didn't our RB back, Derrick Ward, go out IN the Chicago/Giants game? Hmmmm... Wasn't Brandon Jacobs hurt here and there all year? Bears got no heart, shut up.

Quote:
lol how can you call barely escaping defeat beating their asses. i agree they are the champs and how lucky they were to become the champs doesn't really matter. the fact still remains the giants lack talent in some areas, and the packers are loaded. all you got is an average quarterback(who im a big fan of) a huge running back, a fast running back, and a great defensive line. the packers have everything.
Lack talent where? The Giants are starting to develop a secondary.. the Giants. That means that teams aren't going to be able to air it out and get lucky quickstrikes verse us anymore. The Giants aren't lacking anywhere son. Jeff Feagles is easily the best directional punter in the game and also the best at putting it in the 20. Lawrence Tynes just got re-signed. He's an average kicker. Who knows a rookie could beat him out in Training Camp. I know he's got a Lambeau Killer for a leg. Our Offensive Line is SOLID. We'll probably load up on some O-Line in the draft this year. And that adds even more depth to one of the best NFL O-Lines. Our D-Line is best in the game, hands down. I'd add our total Front 7 to that statement, but I think Mathias Kiwanuka has to come back strong this year. Our LB Corp is great. I saw Antonio Pierece make a lot of big plays this Playoffs, like the screenplay I believe to Ryan Grant where Pierce had 2 guys blocking and ran through them to ARM TACKLE GRANT? Hahaha, awesome moment. Our Running game..? Brandon Jacobs, Ahmad Bradshaw and Derrick Ward who returns healthy next year. A three-headed monster? LOL.. who knows.. maybe we trade one to a bummy team for some help somewhere else. We've got Shockey and the Boss.. plus the young Mike Matthews. TE spot is locked up. Our WRs grew up big time this Playoffs. Plaxico is becoming something of a leader to these young WRs, Toomer is showing his heart by coming back after dropped passes and dragging his feet along the sideline for 48 yard gains.. Steve Smith is a TALENTED young dude..and we still got this dude Jennings who got hurt in Preseason that was FAST and had nice hands. Plus? Sinorice Moss? If he ever can crack the lineup and play smart, he'll be a speedy weapon at wideout. And as I said earlier, we've got the best secondary I think I've ever seen. They shut down the Patriot's deep pass in the playoffs. Giants are set.. it's you who's worrying bout your old ass QB and the mindset of your young team rebounding this year.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 09:08 PM   #2507
allah truth

allah truth shaolin monk

first off the main reason you shut down the patriots passing game was because of your best asset which is your d-line. and besides that and your running backs which are outstanding, i guess its a matter of opinion. but its a fact that the packers are more loaded on offense defense and special teams then the giants. in the nfc championship the packers made more mistakes then the giants made good plays. everytime they made some momentum they would do something stupid and couldn't capitalize on it. im not worried what so ever. if they don't "rebound" ill be down right shocked and appalled. theres a good chance that there will be a rematch of that nfc champ game. as the packers, giants, and cowboys are the only teams that have anything in the nfc. and i expect the cowboys to not have as good of a season as they did last year.
allah truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 09:32 PM   #2508
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

This just goes to show how a defensive line can neutralize a great offense and how an offensive line can control a game via the ground attack.

The patriots weren't THAT much talented than everyone else. Lets face it, they probably played in the weakest division in football which amounts to six free be's. But all year long they threw the ball a little too much. I though it may hurt them in a grind it out game in the pressure packed playoffs....and it did.

The Giants are a good team tho.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 12:28 AM   #2509
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
first off the main reason you shut down the patriots passing game was because of your best asset which is your d-line. and besides that and your running backs which are outstanding, i guess its a matter of opinion. but its a fact that the packers are more loaded on offense defense and special teams then the giants. in the nfc championship the packers made more mistakes then the giants made good plays. everytime they made some momentum they would do something stupid and couldn't capitalize on it. im not worried what so ever. if they don't "rebound" ill be down right shocked and appalled. theres a good chance that there will be a rematch of that nfc champ game. as the packers, giants, and cowboys are the only teams that have anything in the nfc. and i expect the cowboys to not have as good of a season as they did last year.
I'm gonna break this game 1 last time down for you.

Your first TD, after doing jack on offense in the 1st quarter, came in the 2nd on the first play of a drive, Favre to Driver 90 yards.

Your first FG, came on a drive where on 3rd and 10 we stopped you but Michael Johnson got called for hands to the face. Auto-first down.

On your second TD, Sam Madison was called on 3rd and 8 for Unnecesary Roughness a straight bullshit call. And we had Driver stopped on that 3rd down play.

It is now the beginning of the 4th quarter and you guys are driving. At our 8, McQuarters picks the ball off, KILLING YOUR DRIVE AND HOPES! But..he quickly kills ours as he fumbles and the ball lands in the hands Taushcer at the Giant 19... big fucking break. Giants D buckles down and we only give up the FG to tie the game.

Following that drive, Tynes misses a FG. Packers on the next drive, go 3 and out in the 4th quarter. Giants get it back and punt down to the Pack 17. You guys do jack, and then punt, and McQuarters fumbles again.. but Hixon is on it immediatly.

On the very next play.. Ahmad Bradshaw, for 48 yards, TD.. called back for HOLDING..we drive and then miss a FG. OT. PAck win coin toss. On the second play, Webster picks the ball off and the rest is history.

Now if you ask me, The Giants made more mistakes then the Packers did. As a matter of fact, the Pack were lucky to be in this game. Other than that bomb to Driver, what did you guys do? On two of your scoring drives, we had you stopped but committed dumb penalties. Tell me when did the Packers do that? Once, Al Harris did it on 3rd. But he was blatant as ever with his, when he tossed Plax to the ground after 5 yards and picked off the Eli pass.

The Giants you may consider lucky to have won that game, but if they'd have lost, I garuntee you people would have been saying "Giants should've won". Not this time though. Now let's drop the NFC Title game because it pales in comparison to the Super Bowl.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 03:26 AM   #2510
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Rex Grossman has signed a one-year deal to remain as the starting quarterback of the Chicago Bears.
.......as read just now on espn. the bears lost. probably the same feelin I had when the Texans signed Ahman Green

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 03:56 PM   #2511
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Lovie Smith seems to have some type of undying faith in Rex Grossman. I'm not sure what's up with that. lol
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 04:33 PM   #2512
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont understand that either

free agency begins this friday at 12:01 an

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 07:04 PM   #2513
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
there goes those emotions again I'm not a Giants fan, not a fan of any team from New York. just recognizin things for what they are.
HAHAHAHAH.If you think its emotion,I guess you never been to a sports bar.Its only sports talk.Get yo head outta ya ass.
SWAMP WATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 07:08 PM   #2514
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
No dumbass. We had what? Two shots at winning that game before Overtime? The Giants punked themselves. We had so many times in that game on 3rd and long where Favre'd throw an incomplete pass and then Webster would get called for illegall hands. It was a few times If I'm not mistaken. I mean.. that McQuarter's fumble right in to the Green Bay hands? Who punked themselves? Don't be stupid.

Thomas Jones went out...ohhhh-weee!! Didn't our RB back, Derrick Ward, go out IN the Chicago/Giants game? Hmmmm... Wasn't Brandon Jacobs hurt here and there all year? Bears got no heart, shut up.

Lack talent where? The Giants are starting to develop a secondary.. the Giants. That means that teams aren't going to be able to air it out and get lucky quickstrikes verse us anymore. The Giants aren't lacking anywhere son. Jeff Feagles is easily the best directional punter in the game and also the best at putting it in the 20. Lawrence Tynes just got re-signed. He's an average kicker. Who knows a rookie could beat him out in Training Camp. I know he's got a Lambeau Killer for a leg. Our Offensive Line is SOLID. We'll probably load up on some O-Line in the draft this year. And that adds even more depth to one of the best NFL O-Lines. Our D-Line is best in the game, hands down. I'd add our total Front 7 to that statement, but I think Mathias Kiwanuka has to come back strong this year. Our LB Corp is great. I saw Antonio Pierece make a lot of big plays this Playoffs, like the screenplay I believe to Ryan Grant where Pierce had 2 guys blocking and ran through them to ARM TACKLE GRANT? Hahaha, awesome moment. Our Running game..? Brandon Jacobs, Ahmad Bradshaw and Derrick Ward who returns healthy next year. A three-headed monster? LOL.. who knows.. maybe we trade one to a bummy team for some help somewhere else. We've got Shockey and the Boss.. plus the young Mike Matthews. TE spot is locked up. Our WRs grew up big time this Playoffs. Plaxico is becoming something of a leader to these young WRs, Toomer is showing his heart by coming back after dropped passes and dragging his feet along the sideline for 48 yard gains.. Steve Smith is a TALENTED young dude..and we still got this dude Jennings who got hurt in Preseason that was FAST and had nice hands. Plus? Sinorice Moss? If he ever can crack the lineup and play smart, he'll be a speedy weapon at wideout. And as I said earlier, we've got the best secondary I think I've ever seen. They shut down the Patriot's deep pass in the playoffs. Giants are set.. it's you who's worrying bout your old ass QB and the mindset of your young team rebounding this year.
Giants should have lost to Dallas.They got LUUUUUUUUUUUUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYY,NO YOU SHUT UP BIIIIITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-26-2008, 07:12 PM   #2515
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
.......as read just now on espn. the bears lost. probably the same feelin I had when the Texans signed Ahman Green
I would trade Cedric Benson for Ahman Green right now.
Old 02-26-2008, 07:15 PM   #2516
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Lovie Smith seems to have some type of undying faith in Rex Grossman. I'm not sure what's up with that. lol
I agree wit that shit.When Grossman fails,Lovie,Jerry Angalo should be FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-26-2008, 08:00 PM   #2517
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Cedric Benson is reminding me of Ron Dayne the more I see him. Nothing but a backup.

The Bears arent helping themselves out at all the past two years.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 12:41 PM   #2518
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Cedric Benson is reminding me of Ron Dayne the more I see him. Nothing but a backup.

The Bears arent helping themselves out at all the past two years.
Cedric Benson reminds me of Curtis Enis.
Old 02-29-2008, 01:23 PM   #2519
InvincibleArmor79
Veteran Member

InvincibleArmor79 grasshopper

well, giants just lost kawika mitchell to the bills... DYNASTY OVER!
Old 02-29-2008, 05:00 PM   #2520
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Damn free agents signing is tough, surprising cuts and interesting signings.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote