news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-29-2008, 05:54 PM   #2521
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

LOL ASANTE SAMUEL for signing with the eagles

"I just want a chance to be able to win and get back to the Super Bowl," Samuel said.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 07:14 PM   #2522
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_KZA View Post
LOL ASANTE SAMUEL for signing with the eagles

"I just want a chance to be able to win and get back to the Super Bowl," Samuel said.
...with the eagles.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 11:06 AM   #2523
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAMP WATER View Post
Giants should have lost to Dallas.They got LUUUUUUUUUUUUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYY,NO YOU SHUT UP BIIIIITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lmao! Maybe you been drinking a lil too much swamp water dude. The defense bitched Tony Romo in that last drive. He doesnt need to shut up because the Giants shut you all up in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleArmor79 View Post
well, giants just lost kawika mitchell to the bills... DYNASTY OVER!
LOL!! Kawika Mitchell was a good LB. I wanted him to stay but the Giants still got their better defenders. They aint worried. So, sorry if you're hopes were up.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 07:20 PM   #2524
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

The Browns are having a pretty good off-season.

Re-signed Derek Anderson and Jamal Lewis

Signed free agent Donte Stallworth

Traded for DT Shaun Rogers from DET and DE Corey Williams of GB.

Man, Stallworth, Braylon, Winslow, Jurivicious.....that offensive line, Jamal Lewis and either Anderson or Quinn.

ITs a good time to be a Browns fan again....FINALLY.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:50 AM   #2525
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Saints got J Vilma. He might be a pro bowler again in the 4-3.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:59 AM   #2526
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

I'm kind of surprised this offseason so far has been so active for a first day but yea, I think Browns & Eagles are so far the winners in this offseason.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 11:18 PM   #2527
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

It will be nice to see Derek Anderson shut Quinn's overrated, cocky ass up this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 02:11 AM   #2528
allah truth

allah truth shaolin monk

there is a small chance that the packers will have randy moss next season. if they sign him it will be one of the happiest days of my life.
allah truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 03:11 PM   #2529
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

How long do you think Brett Favre will stay retired for? Is this like the sixth year in a row that he does the possible retirement hoopla? Or is he really retired for good? The tv drama continues...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 12:55 AM   #2530
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by allah truth View Post
there is a small chance that the packers will have randy moss next season. if they sign him it will be one of the happiest days of my life.
Lol

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 01:07 AM   #2531
Dick Cheney
I am not amused

Dick Cheney crouching tigerDick Cheney crouching tiger
Default Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
It will be nice to see Derek Anderson shut Quinn's overrated, cocky ass up this season.
Speaking uv overated. Big Ben worth $100 Million!!! not a fuckin chance
________
Expert Insurance

Last edited by Dick Cheney; 05-16-2011 at 05:45 AM.
Dick Cheney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 05:55 PM   #2532
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy Tuffnutz View Post
Speaking uv overated. Big Ben worth $100 Million!!! not a fuckin chance

I thought the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eagles got Asanti Samuel.............hopefully we use him properly........

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 07:13 PM   #2533
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

The Eagles need to get rid of McNabb while they can still get something for him.
Old 03-19-2008, 06:30 AM   #2534
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
The Eagles need to get rid of McNabb while they can still get something for him.

I don't know..........I actually think the lesser of 2 evils is Andy........I say get rid of Andy..........

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 08:29 AM   #2535
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Maybe your right...His offense is stupid. ALl they do is dump the ball off to Westbrook the whole game.