news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-19-2008, 12:14 PM   #2536
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

The Eagles are weak ass hell, Panthers are winning the NFC this year fellas
Old 03-19-2008, 02:06 PM   #2537
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreptitious View Post
It's great to dream huh?

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 07:28 AM   #2538
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Nebulus View Post
It's great to dream huh?

LOL..........right! The Panthers? Seriously?

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 09:58 AM   #2539
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Quote:
"It was all a dream! I used root for the carolina panther team, all I wanted to see was a winning streak..."

you can finish the rest, ya damn self. Panthers ain't even winning the division, let alone the superbowl.

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 12:38 AM   #2540
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
What a dumb ass quote..they had their shot at the PAtriots and failed.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 10:36 AM   #2541
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
The Browns are having a pretty good off-season.

Re-signed Derek Anderson and Jamal Lewis

Signed free agent Donte Stallworth

Traded for DT Shaun Rogers from DET and DE Corey Williams of GB.

Man, Stallworth, Braylon, Winslow, Jurivicious.....that offensive line, Jamal Lewis and either Anderson or Quinn.

ITs a good time to be a Browns fan again....FINALLY.
Much props go to the Browns,they looking real good right now.
SWAMP WATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 10:39 AM   #2542
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
What a dumb ass quote..they had their shot at the PAtriots and failed.
GIANTS STILL SUCK MONKEY NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-22-2008, 07:43 PM   #2543
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I am so tired of the Patriots! Those bastards cheated and I think for all the Super Bowls they won, there needs to an * by it.............

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 12:36 AM   #2544
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAMP WATER View Post
GIANTS STILL SUCK MONKEY NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ Has a Rex Grossman Jersey

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:04 AM   #2545
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I can't wait for when the Giants come to Cleveland...I'll be at that game for sure, and imma try to get my boy who is a Giants fan tickets, so he can witness Cleveland knock the Yankees out again and take the Giants down.
Old 03-25-2008, 01:52 PM   #2546
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the NFL is making people with long hair cut it I dont see the point in doing that

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 11:27 PM   #2547
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Don't some other sports, such as some baseball teams, make their players keep their hair a certain length, and also regulate their facial hair? Lame.
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 10:25 AM   #2548
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
^ Has a Rex Grossman Jersey
LOL...........Yeah I burn it,and lite inscents wit it.
Old 03-26-2008, 10:27 AM   #2549
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

Yeah that shit iz as lame as the Giants.
Old 03-26-2008, 05:56 PM   #2550
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
the NFL is making people with long hair cut it I dont see the point in doing that
Their dumbasses. Their doing so "the players name on the back of the jersey can be visible at all times". That's bs, a bs excuse. I really can't stand some of their recent new rules, the players have become robots now unfortunately.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote