news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-27-2008, 10:15 PM   #2566
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I think Todd Collins should start this season at QB. Without him, they would have never made the playoffs, or got close.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 09:18 AM   #2567
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
marshawn lynch was a good pick up but bernard berrian is ass because chicago dosen't have a qb
When Grossman started, Berrians numbers were good cuz Grossman liked to throw the deep ball and that was Berrians game. Griese was more of a short passer.
And then when Kyle Orton was starting, I knew it was hopeless. I dont know how that guy still has a job in the NFL.

Lynch got hurt tho, and that slowed his production down but I picked up Anthony Thomas. Moss literally did nothing for me all year....He had a good game the week after i dumped him, and i was like..wow fuck you, but he never kept it up.

My squad on draft day looked awesome on paper....

Manning, Larry Johnson, Holt, Moss, McAllister, Fred Taylor.....

But i ended up trading all those guys except McAllister, he got injured the 2nd week.
Larry Johnson was the biggest bust......I ended up with Hasselbeck, Frank Gore, Lynch, Berrian...my big mistake was trading Fred Taylor late in the season. He ended up playing great...but uup to then he did nothing.

Still made the playoffs tho, got some money out of it.
Old 03-28-2008, 02:14 PM   #2568
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah larry johnson was the biggest bust in fantasy last year but you didn't know that to start the season.Jason campbell is a good qb he just needs a little time that's all
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 08:26 PM   #2569
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if dallas gets pacman jones ffor a 7th round pick i'm going to lose all respect for the titans organization
Old 03-28-2008, 11:40 PM   #2570
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah Jason Campbell might be good, but Collins is a better QB right now.

Concering Ms. Pacman, when the negatives are worse than the positives, it might be best to get rid of a player.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 01:14 AM   #2571
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Nebulus View Post
I recall it's 1-1. That was a different Giants team buddy. If they faced them again the Giants would have destroyed them. Redskins aint doing shit. Eli is already training for next season while Portis is probably licking his wounds. So I'm not worried. Your team got beat and the Giants are the champs enough said.
Yeah the Redskins have yet to see them some Ahmad Bradshaw. And Derrick Ward was out by the game for the year. I remember that game Eli threw 52 times! LOL! Eli I love him but I don't want to see him throwing 52 times with the type of punishing running game we constantly are putting on the field.

Should be one helluva opener though. Giants/Redskins is badass.
Old 03-29-2008, 01:15 AM   #2572
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
I can't wait for when the Giants come to Cleveland...I'll be at that game for sure, and imma try to get my boy who is a Giants fan tickets, so he can witness Cleveland knock the Yankees out again and take the Giants down.
What a fag.

Naw, just playin.. but that will never happen, so keep dreaming.
Old 03-29-2008, 01:20 AM   #2573
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
actually portis is already in conditioning and eli needs to be working year round he's garbage if it won't for burress he would be sitting on the bench.He makes that bum 10x better.Also that first game we were ahead 17-3 at halftime and blew it the second half.
Damn right Plax makes Eli better, Plax is the best WR in the game today better believe that shit.

And as for that first game..what a game that was. I remember me, my father, my mother and grandmother had went out to eat at Outback Steakhouse. We saw on the TV that the Giants were getting pounded, 17-3, and it didn't look good. Then we came back and whooped em. That's the day I knew that the Giants would win the Super Bowl. When we made that goalline stand to seal the deal, I could feel it in my bones that something magical was starting to brew. And welp... a few months later..

Old 03-29-2008, 07:18 AM   #2574
portis24
NFL MVP

this year they prolly won't even have a winning record
Old 03-29-2008, 07:21 AM   #2575
portis24
NFL MVP

i don't think burress is the no.1 reciever in football but he's def. top 10 maybe even top 5 now.
Old 03-29-2008, 02:18 PM   #2576
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Somebody crash two more plains into NYC and shut this man up.
Old 03-30-2008, 12:43 AM   #2577
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

The Giants won't even have a winning record?

LOL

Cleave
Pitts
Cinci
Baltimore

That's 4 right there thanks to the GAYFC
Old 03-30-2008, 10:25 AM   #2578
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Hahah..ill be at that Giants game so i hope your not in the vicinity...you may just get a beer bath!!
Old 03-30-2008, 11:34 AM   #2579
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
this year they prolly won't even have a winning record
Haha you make me laugh. Giants are going to be in the playoffs. The Redskins will be lucky to even have a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Somebody crash two more plains into NYC and shut this man up.
Wow a little too personal there.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 11:47 AM   #2580
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Nebulus View Post
Haha you make me laugh. Giants are going to be in the playoffs. The Redskins will be lucky to even have a chance.

Wow a little too personal there.
lol..yea. my bad...they flaunt their championships and we flaunt that stuff...its a bad trade off.