news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-09-2008, 08:30 PM   #2641
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i just saved you queen....you owe me
Old 04-09-2008, 08:31 PM   #2642
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
i just saved you queen....you owe me

LOL.................ok ok..............I got u boo!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 08:32 PM   #2643
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

QoP and Nicky... you two just exchanged phone numbers over the internet... WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NEXT?!

Old 04-09-2008, 08:33 PM   #2644
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

NIiiicee...
Old 04-09-2008, 08:34 PM   #2645
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
QoP and Nicky... you two just exchanged phone numbers over the internet... WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NEXT?!

I think your going to masterbate over it....me? im going to visit her when i visit my other boo in NY. SHe's a Jets fan and she loves the Mets....she's a true loyal person.
Old 04-09-2008, 08:36 PM   #2646
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Go you!!
Old 04-09-2008, 08:38 PM   #2647
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Me > you
Old 04-09-2008, 08:43 PM   #2648
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

If Green Bay Packers were in need, Brett Favre might think twice about retirement

GULFPORT, Miss. (AP)—If the Green Bay Packers are ravaged by injuries this season, Brett Favre might consider returning should the team reach out to him.

“It would be hard to pass up, I guess,” he told the Biloxi (Miss.) Sun Herald. “But three months from now, say that presents itself, I may say, you know what, I’m so glad I made that decision. I’m feel very comfortable in what I’m doing and my decision.

“Yeah, I can probably be up there doing that and playing, but again, I don’t know. It’s only speculating. I think the world of that team. I had a lot of fun, not only this year, but over my career.”

But if Aaron Rodgers went down with an injury?

“Aaron has fallen into a great situation,” Favre said. “And if that opportunity presented itself and they did call, it would be tempting. And I very well could be enticed do it.”

Favre understands the kind of challenge he would face should he opt to go back to the NFL after ending his record-setting 17-year career. And he made it clear he is not changing his mind at this time.

“But to think that if they called me in October and told me, ‘Hey, we need you this week.’ That would be hard,” Favre said in a story that appeared on the paper’s Web site on Tuesday. “I’m sure mentally, I would be refreshed. I’d be away from it for a long time. But mentally versus physically, the last thing I’d want to do is go up and it’s ‘Oh this is great’ and all that stuff and me be excited and then just flop.

“You just can’t show up and play.”

There has been a steady flow of speculation that Favre would have a change of heart in the wake of the March 4 announcement the league’s only three-time MVP was retiring.

“I guess the best response would be, right now no,” he said of a possible return to the game.

Favre added he would not return unless he was in shape.

“It would be hard to go up there at 38. It was hard to stay in shape. I say that, I worked out and I worked out hard,” he said. “Week in and week out, I was just drained. Finally, for the first time, I felt, not that 38 is old, but I looked around at practice and these guys are bouncing around. And I practiced every day and all the time people would ask me … `How do you do it? Inside I’m saying, ‘I have no idea.’ It’s a struggle.”

-------------------------------------------------

Well, I'm not surprised.

I'd like to see another Giants/Pack, Eli/Brett Playoff Game.

And to be honest? I can see Aaron Rodgers sucking it up.. or maybe getting hurt.. and Brett getting the call.

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 04-09-2008 at 10:26 PM.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 10:34 PM   #2649
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

John Elway surprised by Cutler recently calling out Brandon Marshall

DENVER (AP)—John Elway understands why Jay Cutler recently called out a troubled teammate, he just wouldn’t have taken the same approach.

“I was surprised to hear it actually,” the former Broncos quarterback said Wednesday.

Cutler, fed up with all the drama surrounding Brandon Marshall, lashed out at his No. 1 receiver and fellow third-year star, who suffered a gash on his right forearm while messing around last month.

“He’s not my favorite person right now,” the current Broncos quarterback said of Marshall.

Elway didn’t think this particular incident necessitated Cutler’s ire.

“Him cutting his arm is not that big of deal to me,” Elway said. “Obviously, he was wrestling with his brother. He’s still a kid.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall, who emerged as Cutler’s primary target in his breakout 2007 season, said he was horsing around with his older brother at a resort in Orlando, Fla., when he fell into a television set, cutting an artery, a vein, a nerve, two tendons and three muscles in his right arm.

It’s not the first time Marshall has found himself in the news. He faces a drunken driving charge stemming from an October incident.

Cutler said incidents like Marshall’s accident simply can’t happen.

“If that’s what Jay feels like he needs to comment on, he needs to do that,” Elway said. “Personally, I would’ve done it to him. Even though I tried to settle things in the press, looking back over the years, it hasn’t been the right way to do it.”

Elway, the CEO of the Arena Football League’s Colorado Crush, voiced his comments as he talked about his team’s game Friday night with the Cleveland Gladiators, who are co-owned by Bernie Kosar. The two quarterbacks, and their cities, are permanently linked thanks to their postseason meetings.

“Bernie was talking about taking me down on the field. I wouldn’t feel comfortable unless they threw dog bones,” Elway said with a grin.

Elway appreciates Cutler’s attempt to become more of a vocal leader.

“As a quarterback, you’ve got to take a leadership role,” Elway said. “Jay has that last year under his belt. I’m sure he feels a lot better where he’s going. They need someone to take over. That’s a good move on Jay’s part.

“Bottom line, there’s talk and there’s wins,” he said.

Elway couldn’t recall exactly when he earned the trust and respect of his teammates. He said it just stemmed from winning games.

“You’ll feel them follow you,” he said. “There are different ways to lead — everyone has a different way. Jay will have his own personal way, too. It’s just a matter of when you gain the respect of those teammates. That’s when leadership comes. They respect what you’re doing.”

Although the Broncos have missed the playoffs the last two seasons, Elway isn’t concerned about the direction of the team.

“I just know having been in that organization for 16 years, they’re not trying to get worse,” he said. “They’re trying to get better.”

----------------------------------------

Jay Cutler is a pompus jackass.

Dude reminds me of BeautifulRock.
Old 04-10-2008, 02:13 PM   #2650
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

U know folks should keep they personal feelings to themselves.........when u r on a team u need to settle shit quietly and not let things out to the press..........

Old 04-10-2008, 02:29 PM   #2651
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Like Andy Reid..heeheehee.
Old 04-10-2008, 02:40 PM   #2652
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

I also don't like Jay Cutler. Or at least not impressed by him.

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 02:44 PM   #2653
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Like Andy Reid..heeheehee.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT R U FAT OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding...............little crack on duke that got all pissy with me..........

Old 04-10-2008, 02:46 PM   #2654
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

And Brett Farve needs to stay home. He has nothing left to prove.

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 02:47 PM   #2655
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

hahahaha!!! i bet you have one of thos tight little mcnabb jerseys anyway.

but dirty knowledge is a typical spoiled NY fan...he doenst know how to take criticism