news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-28-2008, 12:53 PM   #2731
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

That's why when they are winning, against Dallas, he's dancing and all that, then they start chokin', and all of a sudden he's nursing his "injuries", trying to get sympathy. Right...

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 12:58 PM   #2732
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
That's why when they are winning, against Dallas, he's dancing and all that, then they start chokin', and all of a sudden he's nursing his "injuries", trying to get sympathy. Right...

Oh thems is fightin words man.............u wanna box!

LOL

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 01:20 PM   #2733
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Nah not really, I'm not a Cowboys fan, HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLL's No, I'm a Denver fan.

Old 04-28-2008, 02:05 PM   #2734
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

Glad to see the Jaguars make the biggest trade of the day to move up and get the premier DE they needed. Hopefully Derrick Harvey will be an effective piece to the puzzle in the Jags run for the SB.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 02:12 PM   #2735
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Didnt we have a better record??? Plus the AFC was far superior to the NFC. Don't get your panties in a knot cuz i spoke the truth. OUr backup is better than your starter.
yes the afc is tough but i didn't say it wasn't i said you play in a weak ass divison our backup led us to the playoffs while your's led the practice squad
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 02:41 PM   #2736
jonspeaks22

jonspeaks22 Village Idiot

Dolphins this year is going to be at least a 5 win team, but I'm not too crazy about the pick. Hopefully Beck doesn't such this year, but i'll never know
jonspeaks22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 02:44 PM   #2737
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Dolphins aren't gonna such this year, Bill Parcells is known to turn shit around quickly. Shit he pioneered the one-year turn around.

Old 04-28-2008, 03:38 PM   #2738
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Well Todd Collins got the Redskins to the playoffs. Until Brady Quinn actually gets on the field and does something, I'm not sure how you can say he's better than Todd Collins. Collins should be the starter on the Redskins. Quinn should stop yapping, cause Derek Anderson is better, and Notre Dame is a horrible team.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 03:39 PM   #2739
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

That was funny when Skip Bayless said that Gholston's play reminds him of Casper(The Friendly Ghost).
Old 04-28-2008, 07:07 PM   #2740
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
yes the afc is tough but i didn't say it wasn't i said you play in a weak ass divison our backup led us to the playoffs while your's led the practice squad
LOL...if you think Todd Collins is the answer than good luck with that. Quinn isn't playing because DA is a pro-bowler. Its not his fault. Either way we got a Pro Bowler at QB and you have........Todd Collins.
Come on man, you just gotta quit.
Gholston is a beast, he was only a junior. The Jets got themselves a dominant pass rusher.
Old 04-28-2008, 07:09 PM   #2741
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Who the fuck is Todd Collins? I thought Jason Campbell was QB?

Old 04-28-2008, 07:18 PM   #2742
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Some stiff career backup who had a few games to help washington sneak in the playoffs during a horribley weak year in the NFC.
Old 04-28-2008, 07:19 PM   #2743
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Still don't know who you talking about, but the NFC is inferior to the AFC. Especially the Eagles, yeah that one's at you Queenie.

Old 04-28-2008, 07:30 PM   #2744
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hey you still didn't answer the queation when was the last time the browns went to the playoffs and i don't think he's the answer but i feel more comfortable with him at qb then brady quinn.if derek anderson gets hurt week 1 your season is finished and you know that if campbell gets hurt we still have a shot.

Last edited by portis24; 04-28-2008 at 07:32 PM.
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 10:45 PM   #2745
check two
N.I.

King Tron,
You must not have been watching NFL football later in the season. lol Cause the Redskins went undefeated while Todd Collins was their QB, and it was a big talked about story. I'm not a Redskins fan, but I'm giving credit where credit is due.