news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-29-2008, 09:16 PM   #2761
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

u still talkin?
Old 04-29-2008, 09:33 PM   #2762
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you can read right?
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 03:58 PM   #2763
thatKid
Veteran Member

thatKid shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
moss>edwards
devin thomas>stallworth
no i can't call jamal lewis and portis even portis is in his prime while lewis is on the downside of his career
campbell>anderson campbell hasn't had a whole season under his belt yet
redskins ol>browns ol we made the playoffs last year without the starting right side just imagine what were going to do this year if they stay heathly.
and last but not least cooley shits on winslow

it's funny you say i'm talking out of my ass when your franchise has had 1 winning season in the last decade and you'll go 0-4 in the very tough nfc east like i said before your division is weak comeback and talk to me when cleavland actually makes the playoffs
wrong

winslow = cooley, edwards alot more versatile, better redzone target, donte's a proven vet-thomas is a 1 year wonder so far, anderson can go toe to toe with the vets, o-line = toss up

but if it weren't for those moto accidents... winslow >>> gates I dare say

Last edited by thatKid; 04-30-2008 at 04:09 PM.
thatKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 04:12 PM   #2764
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

^^^ That dude's a fuckin' soldier.

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 04:59 PM   #2765
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hey tooch what team what team were you pulling for when art modell moved his team out of you stinkin ass city
Old 04-30-2008, 05:03 PM   #2766
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Someone's feelings got hurt.

Old 04-30-2008, 05:06 PM   #2767
portis24
NFL MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by demented View Post
wrong

winslow = cooley, edwards alot more versatile, better redzone target, donte's a proven vet-thomas is a 1 year wonder so far, anderson can go toe to toe with the vets, o-line = toss up

but if it weren't for those moto accidents... winslow >>> gates I dare say
WRONG

donte's garbage he's alway's been a second or a third wide reciever thomas has a chance to be a no.1 and anderson can go toe to toe with the vets after only one good season really? i don't think so he's the one hit wonder cleavland will not have a running game j. lewis is old and clevland i believe redid his contract so he has nothing to play for now so teams will be keying in on anderson
Old 04-30-2008, 05:08 PM   #2768
portis24
NFL MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
Someone's feelings got hurt.
who's your's i just asked a simple question that i'm curious about and also i want to know do the people from cleavland still claim baltimore's super bowl or have they let that go
Old 04-30-2008, 06:25 PM   #2769
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

I ain't say shit, but the fact that you got all defensive on the Redskins even tho the shit is irrelevant today. Wait til August or something, it's barely gonna be May.

Old 04-30-2008, 06:58 PM   #2770
thatKid
Veteran Member

thatKid shaolin monk

Yea. I pulled for the Skins 2 year in a row to win their shit/division. Just cause I'm a fan of "The U." They MIGHT/COULD have a explosive offense, but Betts ain't even a quality #2 back. Their o-line has too much mileage on their tires. Campbell will get hit alot. I mean. Kendall, rabach, samuels, jansen and thomas aren't even what they used to be. but I do like Jason Campbell.
Old 04-30-2008, 07:19 PM   #2771
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
hey tooch what team what team were you pulling for when art modell moved his team out of you stinkin ass city

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnn.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 07:51 PM   #2772
portis24
NFL MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by demented View Post
Yea. I pulled for the Skins 2 year in a row to win their shit/division. Just cause I'm a fan of "The U." They MIGHT/COULD have a explosive offense, but Betts ain't even a quality #2 back. Their o-line has too much mileage on their tires. Campbell will get hit alot. I mean. Kendall, rabach, samuels, jansen and thomas aren't even what they used to be. but I do like Jason Campbell.
yeah thier not what they used to be but portis had 193 yards rushing against the jets last year wihtout jansen and thomas rigggggggggght
Old 04-30-2008, 08:02 PM   #2773
portis24
NFL MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
I ain't say shit, but the fact that you got all defensive on the Redskins even tho the shit is irrelevant today. Wait til August or something, it's barely gonna be May.
listen i'm not trying to be disrepsectful towards you but if you don't like what i'm saying don't respond or don't read it i know what month it is but the draft just passed so it's a good time to start talking shit
Old 04-30-2008, 09:26 PM   #2774
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
who's your's i just asked a simple question that i'm curious about and also i want to know do the people from cleavland still claim baltimore's super bowl or have they let that go
They can have those nasty uniforms and that little title they won against a scrub Giants team (what else is new). I rooted for no one. Just my fantasy players.

We kept the colors and the history. Cleveland wasn't gonna let some New York kike play us like that. Again tho, nice try.
Old 04-30-2008, 09:28 PM   #2775
portis24
NFL MVP

you mean the shit BROWN?