news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-30-2008, 09:28 PM   #2776
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
Someone's feelings got hurt.
yea, he knows what he's sayin isn't true.
Old 04-30-2008, 09:32 PM   #2777
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I know it had to hurt u i bet eveybody in cleavland was rocking a purple ravens jersey and little title that's the championship buddy that they won right after moving from that garbage state and my guess is you'll most likely be moving again in the next couple years seeing as the browns will still be losing
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:51 AM   #2778
InvincibleArmor79
Veteran Member

InvincibleArmor79 grasshopper

all i can say bout this argument is this..

CLEVELAND... pulled somethin together, an unknown qb came from nowhere.. won 10 games.. give'em credit, i do...

WASHINGTON... have a ton of talent... lost sean t... a defensive leader... cooley aint no punk at t.e. .... got the money to hire the talent needed, just need cohesion..

either way, reds made the playoffs last year, though showed no playoff shit... cleveland is a team to watch this upcomin year.. im guessin theyre in the playoffs, if anderson (qb) stays healthy... we'll see...

Last edited by InvincibleArmor79; 05-01-2008 at 03:54 AM.
InvincibleArmor79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 01:17 PM   #2779
thatKid
Veteran Member

thatKid shaolin monk

I like both the Browns and Redskins, behind the Jets of course. But. Watch out for the Chiefs to win some games this year, barring a major injury to a key player. The 1st 3 rounds of the draft. They got 5 players who could contribute alot this year. Glenn Dorsey (DT), Branden Albert (LT), Brandon Flowers (CB), Jamaal Charles (RB), and DaJuan Morgan (S). In my opinion.
Old 05-01-2008, 04:07 PM   #2780
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by demented View Post
I like both the Browns and Redskins, behind the Jets of course. But. Watch out for the Chiefs to win some games this year, barring a major injury to a key player. The 1st 3 rounds of the draft. They got 5 players who could contribute alot this year. Glenn Dorsey (DT), Branden Albert (LT), Brandon Flowers (CB), Jamaal Charles (RB), and DaJuan Morgan (S). In my opinion.
yeah all that is true but they still don't have a qb unless brody croyle steps up big this year
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 04:41 PM   #2781
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
listen i'm not trying to be disrepsectful towards you but if you don't like what i'm saying don't respond or don't read it i know what month it is but the draft just passed so it's a good time to start talking shit
Shit right now I ain't worried about the season, it's basketball time. So my shit-talking doesn't occur until basketball season is completely over.

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 04:09 PM   #2782
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

anyone hear about what just happened with Marvin Harrison?

He got in a fight with a guy at his bar in Philadelphia, beat the shit out of the guy, than alledgedly got in a shootout with the guy.

He also owns 25 guns which is alot, and the gun in question is a .50 cal custom handgun which is crazy
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 04:17 PM   #2783
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Marvin Harrison? I didn't know he was like that.

Old 05-02-2008, 04:19 PM   #2784
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Yea I kno, dudes all quiet n shit, but you know what they say about the quiet ones...
Old 05-02-2008, 04:25 PM   #2785
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

That's fuckin crazy, you got the source, or where did you hear this?

Old 05-02-2008, 04:28 PM   #2786
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

That's just a stereotype though about the quiet ones. It's something louder people say to make themselves feel better, about being loud and annoying. lol
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 04:31 PM   #2787
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
That's fuckin crazy, you got the source, or where did you hear this?
It was announced on ESPN first on Outside The Lines an hour ago, and they been talkin about it on and off the last hour. Prolly wont hear anything about it on Around the Horn or PTI as they are taped earlier in the day
Old 05-02-2008, 04:32 PM   #2788
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Oh alright then.

Old 05-02-2008, 09:53 PM   #2789
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

I'm surprise he owns a gun even more he has more guns.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 10:19 PM   #2790
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i heard its BS and he had nuthing to do with it, but because he owns the bar, they are making it out like he did it.

But who knows.