news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-18-2008, 05:36 PM   #2836
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Lame huh? Ok ...I won't say Wackskins anymore.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 05:56 PM   #2837
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks you just showed that not all giant fan's are pricks
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 06:06 PM   #2838
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Yes, and you Wackskin fans are some pretty cool folks.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 02:15 PM   #2839
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

The Turning Point.
Old 05-19-2008, 03:06 PM   #2840
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah that was the turning point we should have finished you off but we didn't
Old 05-19-2008, 03:34 PM   #2841
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

How come you guys handed off to Betts that game instead of Portis?

If Portis is so got damn fucking good.

How come you guys handed off to Betts for the win, at the Goal Line?
Old 05-19-2008, 03:37 PM   #2842
portis24
NFL MVP

we had no time out's and betts was already in the game
Old 05-19-2008, 03:38 PM   #2843
portis24
NFL MVP

if cp was in there he would have gotten in
Old 05-19-2008, 03:50 PM   #2844
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

The Redskins wasted 22 seconds between plays before running Betts on 4th and 1. You either don't know football, never played, or really are stupid as fuck.

So I ask again. Why Betts over Portis? Betts wasn't spelling Portis, because Portis didn't touch the ball at all on that drive. Betts was the main back on the comeback attempt. Not Portis.

But, since you don't wanna say it I'll say it it's because your Coaches and OC were stoopid az fukk.

Good luck with Jim Zorn. Hahaha.
Old 05-19-2008, 05:20 PM   #2845
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
you have a good team but tavaris jackson is garbage

he is going to have a break out year

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 06:49 PM   #2846
portis24
NFL MVP

^^yeah sure he is and the giant's are going to go 16-0
Old 05-19-2008, 06:57 PM   #2847
portis24
NFL MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
The Redskins wasted 22 seconds between plays before running Betts on 4th and 1. You either don't know football, never played, or really are stupid as fuck.

So I ask again. Why Betts over Portis? Betts wasn't spelling Portis, because Portis didn't touch the ball at all on that drive. Betts was the main back on the comeback attempt. Not Portis.

But, since you don't wanna say it I'll say it it's because your Coaches and OC were stoopid az fukk.

Good luck with Jim Zorn. Hahaha.
i hear you talking alot about that one but you don't mention the ass whooping your team took in new york with a backup quartback nonetheless.i remember portis getting a 100 yards that game and scoring a touchdown or did you forget and the right side of our o-line was hurt most of the year so either you have bad memory or you downed to much of eli's cum and it's in your brain.I'm not sure which it is but i'm leaning toward the latter
Old 05-19-2008, 07:27 PM   #2848
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Whooping? WTF it was 22-10. Not even two TDs.

Yeah, Portis ran for 126.

Brandon Jacobs bowled niggas over for 130.

Also, that's the game where the wind was like 25 MPH swirling in the Meadowlands boy you should know bout that wind.

And our gameplan was to have Eli throw 53 times. Bad gameplan from the getgo that night. Also do you remember the dropped passes in that game? Holy shit was it unbearable. Good thing that shit goes for null as the Giants beat the Patriots in The Super Bowl.

What did the patriots beat you guys by?

ohohohohoo

I won't even go there wit'cha my dude.
Old 05-19-2008, 07:59 PM   #2849
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

^---dis nigga wanna get gangbangd by the Gmen
Old 05-19-2008, 08:06 PM   #2850
portis24
NFL MVP

i'm sure he has been gangbanged by the g-men