news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-19-2008, 08:14 PM   #2851
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Whooping? WTF it was 22-10. Not even two TDs.

Yeah, Portis ran for 126.

Brandon Jacobs bowled niggas over for 130.

Also, that's the game where the wind was like 25 MPH swirling in the Meadowlands boy you should know bout that wind.

And our gameplan was to have Eli throw 53 times. Bad gameplan from the getgo that night. Also do you remember the dropped passes in that game? Holy shit was it unbearable. Good thing that shit goes for null as the Giants beat the Patriots in The Super Bowl.

What did the patriots beat you guys by?

ohohohohoo

I won't even go there wit'cha my dude.
hey jackass the wind hurt both teams not only the giant's oh and tommer and plax were afaid landry was going to rock there ass that's why they were dropping passes and i'm not your dude. you already have 53 others banging your ass out
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 08:20 PM   #2852
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

omg a giants and redskins fan arguing who would have ever thought lol

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 08:22 PM   #2853
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
^^yeah sure he is and the giant's are going to go 16-0
it could happen the pats did it

Old 05-19-2008, 08:24 PM   #2854
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I know you ain't my dude, you some punk ass teenager just getting in to Hip-Hop who needs advice on NORE's first album ahahahah

But yo that's aside the point little man.

The fact is like Orion has stated and I have plenty of times that you just mad the Giants are Champs. Hatin' ass fucka.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 08:26 PM   #2855
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
omg a giants and redskins fan arguing who would have ever thought lol
Ahahahahahahaha

And who's the Big Dogg in this fight, Hectis?

Ahahahahahahaha
Old 05-19-2008, 08:29 PM   #2856
hectis
vic

well since the giants won some game that eveyone wants to win I guess we know who

Old 05-19-2008, 08:33 PM   #2857
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Ahahahahaha damn mufuckin Skippy
Old 05-19-2008, 08:38 PM   #2858
hectis
vic

hahahah I cant wait for your teams to play each other

Old 05-19-2008, 08:53 PM   #2859
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
I know you ain't my dude, you some punk ass teenager just getting in to Hip-Hop who needs advice on NORE's first album ahahahah

But yo that's aside the point little man.

The fact is like Orion has stated and I have plenty of times that you just mad the Giants are Champs. Hatin' ass fucka.
ahhhh shit someone's mad what happend shockey didn't let you suck his sweaty balls after practice today or eli had to spend time with his wife either way if your mad now just wait until september 4 when the redskins stomp a mudhole in that ass well atleast you'll have a shoulder to cry on and a dick to suck BITCH
Old 05-19-2008, 08:54 PM   #2860
portis24
NFL MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
well since the giants won some game that eveyone wants to win I guess we know who
hectis stop dickriding that shit aint cool man
Old 05-19-2008, 08:58 PM   #2861
hectis
vic

Quote:
hectis stop dickriding that shit aint cool man

dickriding wtf u typing about I hate the giants but they did win the super bowl

Old 05-19-2008, 09:19 PM   #2862
portis24
NFL MVP

don't let him pump you up
Old 05-19-2008, 09:31 PM   #2863
hectis
vic

let it be knowen i hate every team in the nfl but one

Old 05-19-2008, 10:32 PM   #2864
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Quote:
ahhhh shit someone's mad what happend shockey didn't let you suck his sweaty balls after practice today or eli had to spend time with his wife either way if your mad now just wait until september 4 when the redskins stomp a mudhole in that ass well atleast you'll have a shoulder to cry on and a dick to suck BITCH
That shit don't work on me, kid.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:11 PM   #2865
portis24
NFL MVP

how the hell dallas keep resiging all these player's for alot of money are they the only team without a salary cap