news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-22-2008, 09:11 AM   #2866
jay.robinson15

jay.robinson15 grasshopper

I never understood that either, why doesn't the salary cap apply to teams like Dallas and Washington?

Cheap Roca Wear
jay.robinson15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 10:33 AM   #2867
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
dickriding wtf u typing about I hate the giants but they did win the super bowl
FUCK THE GIANTS,THEY WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THIS SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SWAMP WATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 12:33 PM   #2868
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

--shines up Swamp Water's Disgruntled Fan of The Year Award--

It's gotten dusty where ya been kid?
Old 05-22-2008, 12:48 PM   #2869
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
how the hell dallas keep resiging all these player's for alot of money are they the only team without a salary cap
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.robinson15 View Post
I never understood that either, why doesn't the salary cap apply to teams like Dallas and Washington?
They know how to structure players contracts.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 12:49 PM   #2870
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Lol. Tell em Storm..

These niggas is like 14 trying to talk about the NFL with some grown folk, ya dig?
Old 05-22-2008, 03:53 PM   #2871
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dallas is doing something illegal that's what i was getting at ya dig? that cocksucker jerry jones runs the league ya dig? they can do whatever the phuck they want ya dig?
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 03:59 PM   #2872
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Damn, why do you hate so much? Your owner spends money like there's no tomorrow though they didn't have an active off-season this year,

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 04:02 PM   #2873
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well in 2010 there will be no salary cap so then the spending will go crazy

2011 there will be a strike

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 04:06 PM   #2874
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Glad I got to see my Giants do it the old-fashioned way then.
Old 05-22-2008, 04:18 PM   #2875
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
well in 2010 there will be no salary cap so then the spending will go crazy

2011 there will be a strike
With the following year possibly being a stoppage year, I wouldn't doubt some owners will give any number away in order to get the players to sign for a chance at the chip in 2010.

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 04:42 PM   #2876
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

2008/2009/2010

A Giants Dynasty is born.

And then the entire league collapses.

I can see it now..
Old 05-22-2008, 06:30 PM   #2877
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAMP WATER View Post
FUCK THE GIANTS,THEY WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THIS SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Watch your mouth little one. Bow down and show respect to the champs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
--shines up Swamp Water's Disgruntled Fan of The Year Award--

It's gotten dusty where ya been kid?
Disgruntled is not even the word. I bet this fool buys Giants merchandise just so he can throw it in the garbage. LMAO!

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 08:38 PM   #2878
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no salary cap in 2010 you know what that means redskins will have the most money to spend and will prolly be our 2nd championship by then
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 09:55 AM   #2879
jay.robinson15

jay.robinson15 grasshopper

The 2010 offseason is going to be a fun time then. Teams can finally spend and get who they want to get, while retaining players they want to keep for once. I wish we could get rid of the cap altogether, I always hated it, even with the perceived increased competition.

Cheap Roca Wear
jay.robinson15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 11:40 AM   #2880
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that is true, but the owners are going to lock the players out in 2011 until the agree to a new contract so this is not good

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote