news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-21-2008, 06:44 PM   #2956
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
sep.4 Giants vs.pussy's
There I corrected that mistake for you. Wackskins don't have a prayer.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 06:49 PM   #2957
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'm going to love it when jason taylor get's his fist multi-sack game against eli and the redskins stomp the shit out of yall
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 10:37 PM   #2958
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shockey to the saints for a 2 and a 5. idk if someone already posted, i cant give a fuck to look a page back.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 12:11 AM   #2959
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Giants will only keep getting better with this move. Jerry Reese is a beast with the draft picks. And we added a 2 and a 5 for next year. I'm really excited about this. We have two nice, up and coming TEs in Boss and Matthews. Two guys who won't get pissy when they drop balls, and blame it on Eli when the ball isn't thrown their way 13 times a game.

Shockey honestly thinks he should be getting the ball 13 times a game, at least. As a Tight End, in the NFC east? Hahaha.

And as for Jason Taylor playing the G-Men twice in a year now? I expect to see more of this...the dancing fag on the ground watching #10 rushing it in:

OOOF...TD
Old 07-22-2008, 09:58 AM   #2960
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I can't stand Shockey...........he is just like T.O. (whine whine whine).............

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 07:17 PM   #2961
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Giants will only keep getting better with this move. Jerry Reese is a beast with the draft picks. And we added a 2 and a 5 for next year. I'm really excited about this. We have two nice, up and coming TEs in Boss and Matthews. Two guys who won't get pissy when they drop balls, and blame it on Eli when the ball isn't thrown their way 13 times a game.

Shockey honestly thinks he should be getting the ball 13 times a game, at least. As a Tight End, in the NFC east? Hahaha.

And as for Jason Taylor playing the G-Men twice in a year now? I expect to see more of this...the dancing fag on the ground watching #10 rushing it in:

OOOF...TD
Haha word!! Wackskins fans are going to be highly disappointed when Jason Taylor doesn't produce. I can't wait till the season starts man.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Old 07-22-2008, 07:24 PM   #2962
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Nebulus View Post
Haha word!! Wackskins fans are going to be highly disappointed when Jason Taylor doesn't produce. I can't wait till the season starts man.
he's on a winning team now and by the way he did have 11 sacks last year considering he was the only pass rusher they had.you giant fans are losing player's left and right and now burass is mad at yall damn even he said the giant's would be lucky to win 5 games damn that's gotta hurt but he's right
Old 07-23-2008, 08:56 PM   #2963
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Well see about shockey.

Could go either way.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
repĚreĚsent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 12:30 AM   #2964
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Injured Reserve by Week 12.
Old 07-28-2008, 07:05 AM   #2965
Blackdrunknmasta

Blackdrunknmasta grasshopper

I don't have long now to see my Bills, countdown is on now people.
Blackdrunknmasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 07:32 PM   #2966
sakk
Autarch

PRESEASON TOMORROW

repĚreĚsent
To stand for; symbolize
Old 08-02-2008, 07:36 PM   #2967
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

^^^^Thats right!!! Finally.

Old 08-02-2008, 10:03 PM   #2968
portis24
NFL MVP

did you guy's see all the redskin fan's in ohio today that's why were the best fan's in the world and art monk and darrell green def. deserved to be in the hall of fame
Old 08-03-2008, 03:56 PM   #2969
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

has anyone started wtc fantasy football yet?
Old 08-04-2008, 03:08 PM   #2970
sakk
Autarch

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
has anyone started wtc fantasy football yet?
No but im about to.

Ill give everyone the password and league name soon.

repĚreĚsent
To stand for; symbolize