news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-12-2008, 12:28 AM   #2986
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreptitious View Post
^this season with the Cowboys is definately better than last year with the Chiefs, the T.O. Pacman matchup is pretty sick
yea that was cool as hell to watch. Its especially funny cause they like 2 rooms down from each other, so u kno they're always fuckin with each other
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 01:09 AM   #2987
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80a0d506

pause at :24

good lord....
Old 08-17-2008, 02:04 AM   #2988
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Reggie Bush is crazy no doubt, Schaub throws lasers though finished something like 14-16 for 180 yards and two touchdowns. Texans are gonna surprise some people this year as long as we're relatively healthy. someone's gonna emerge as a true starting RB and we're stacked at WR

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 02:17 AM   #2989
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

T.Jack has really impressed me so far

the Saints are going to win there division this season

the Texans could be a wild card team this year

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 04:09 PM   #2990
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Does anybody wanna join the Wu Tang Ballers fantasy league?

There is ONE spot left.

go to http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/
and use this information
ID# 300950
Password: ballers

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
repĚreĚsent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 08:48 PM   #2991
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

That 1st quarter was only a PREVIEW, NickyTouch.
Old 08-18-2008, 10:42 PM   #2992
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Giants looked sharp on that first quarter. It's only preseason but I'm thrilled that they got on a roll and Eli looked awesome. Let the season begin already.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 11:09 PM   #2993
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

For real..

Hixon, THREE TDS in the 1st Quarter? Are you kidding? I was going nuts when he ran that punt back...

Bring on the Deadskins.
Old 08-19-2008, 01:26 AM   #2994
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

The first quarter alone had enough action for a full game.

Browns starting squad looked flat. I realize they're missing Braylon, and its just preseason, but they were missing the easiest stuff.
Old 08-19-2008, 05:57 AM   #2995
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
I don't get excited over anything I see in a preseason game, so i could care less what happened. I'll be their when you walk away with your tail between your legs like the front runner you are. You'll be a Jets fan after that week just like you bailed on the Knicks.
Old 08-23-2008, 11:36 AM   #2996
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

LOL@Cleveland Browns are gonna be shitty again this year hahahahahaha. I bet they'll finish in 3rd place. I think Baltimore is gonna be in last place in their division but don't be surprised if Baltimore surpasses the Browns and the Browns finish in last place hahahahahahahahaha. The Browns were getting killed in the first half against the Giants Monday. I'm surprised they came back and made it a close game.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 01:15 PM   #2997
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
LOL@Cleveland Browns are gonna be shitty again this year hahahahahaha. I bet they'll finish in 3rd place. I think Baltimore is gonna be in last place in their division but don't be surprised if Baltimore surpasses the Browns and the Browns finish in last place hahahahahahahahaha. The Browns were getting killed in the first half against the Giants Monday. I'm surprised they came back and made it a close game.
that division is a two-way race between the Browns and the Steelers, the Ravens don't have a qb they can count on and the Bengals have no defense, plus the AFC north is playing the AFC South teams this year, so everyone's gotta schedule that's gonna seperate the real from the fake pretty quickly

Old 08-23-2008, 02:01 PM   #2998
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakk View Post
Does anybody wanna join the Wu Tang Ballers fantasy league?

2 spots remain.

go to http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/
and use this information
ID# 300950
Password: ballers

Come on down.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
repĚreĚsent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 02:07 PM   #2999
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakk View Post
Come on down.
still need people huh? I wasn't gonna play any fantasy football this year just cuz I got season tickets to the Texans but I might have to do that. you got a live draft or just the auto-pick deal?

Old 08-23-2008, 02:35 PM   #3000
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The Browns got too much talent to be judging them by a 1st quarter performance in the preseason.