news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-13-2005, 10:53 PM   #301
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

ballistic crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to ballistic
Default Re: NFL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben
T.O. dropped alot of passes in that game .. he seems like he's not really trying!!
o i just saw him drop that one...i remember on a crossing route mcnabb threw the ball too low and it bounced before it got to TO, and then he tried to make it look like he caught it...but besides that one drop, i thought he was fairly solid, for all the passes that got thrown in his direction.

and lol @ TO smiling at the end of every play, whether it was successful or not. i wonder if he was still grinning to himself for no particular reason as they were walking back to the locker rooms at the end...

ballistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 01:13 PM   #302
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

the ravens are making me cry
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 01:20 PM   #303
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Jesus Christ the Niners look amaturish at best right now !!!
Old 09-18-2005, 01:38 PM   #304
Luther Large
Veteran Member

Luther Large shaolin monk

patriots are lookin like the panthers should

- AZ

Luther Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 02:01 PM   #305
Roman Deini
WuCorp Million Dollar Man

Roman Deini shaolin monk

damn Eagles carvin the 49ers up. Pats behind I saw.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”
Roman Deini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 02:22 PM   #306
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

tell me a team lookin more dominant than the steelers
Old 09-18-2005, 04:07 PM   #307
Luther Large
Veteran Member

daunte cullpepper....5 ints against the bengals!!!!!!!!....8 in 2 games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- AZ

Old 09-18-2005, 05:13 PM   #308
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dammn ravens..ima switch my team..for now till they start winning...who should i root for
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 05:34 PM   #309
Luther Large
Veteran Member

saints...............or dallas.....or new england

- AZ

Old 09-18-2005, 05:45 PM   #310
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luther Large
patriots are lookin like the panthers should
lol how so? carolina is a contender once again this season, and just because they were defeated by new orleans in the first week doesn't mean they arent a playoff team. now that they have a new england win under their belt, i'd say that they're among the best in the league.

*day is made because carolina won*

Old 09-18-2005, 06:04 PM   #311
Luther Large
Veteran Member

how so you ask??.carolina won a week 2 game against them.....the pats beat them in the superbowl.....jake dehlome is good but not great..makes mistakes often......yes brady had a bad game but.........but stats prove new englands better.that should be easy to see

i dont care if the panthers just beat them in the regular season.the steelers did too...but tell me who won the afc championship game

- AZ

Old 09-18-2005, 06:33 PM   #312
TiCaL24

TiCaL24 grasshopper

what a fucked up week so far

doing horrible in my pool now

TiCaL24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 07:09 PM   #313
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

Quote:
how so you ask??.carolina won a week 2 game against them.....the pats beat them in the superbowl.....jake dehlome is good but not great..makes mistakes often......yes brady had a bad game but.........but stats prove new englands better.that should be easy to see

i dont care if the panthers just beat them in the regular season.the steelers did too...but tell me who won the afc championship game
i never said new england was a bad team...if anything i'm complementing them because by beating the patriots that essentially solidifies carolina's status as a real team for 2005. yeah the patriots beat them in the super bowl...two years ago. much respect due, because carolina had a hell of a team back then, but thats in the past now. even if it wasnt, does that mean carolina is always inferior to the patriots now? all biases aside, i dont think its easy to say that its easy to see that the pats are better...ok, brady is a better QB, he's top 5 in the league. but besides that....? i think these two teams are even, and they might meet eachother once again in the super bowl this season.

Old 09-18-2005, 07:29 PM   #314
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
daunte cullpepper....5 ints against the bengals!!!!!!!!....8 in 2 games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ravens, Packers and Vikings are overated. (All are 0-2)

Bears beat up lions. LOL LOL LOL.
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 01:38 PM   #315
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Ouch!!