news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-15-2008, 11:43 PM   #3166
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

^^ he jus needs to get his ass in the endzone and stop bullshitin

Great game between the Boys and the Eagles
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:58 PM   #3167
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Some bad playing by McNabb there at the end of the game. On second down, he could have easily ran for several yards, and probably would have gotten close to the first down.

I think I saw Wade Phillips on that Dateline: Catch a Predator show before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:05 AM   #3168
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Mcnabb fucked up, Deshawn fucked up, we need curtis back, overall good game.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:23 AM   #3169
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

You should be happy you have DeSean instead of Curtis. Regardless of him fucking up that one play, he is proven that he is able to step up on the big stage. First reciever since 1940 to have over 100 yrds. in each of his first two pro games
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:28 AM   #3170
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
all i know is everybody's super bowl pick just gave up 30 point's in the first half to a team without it's starting wide recievers
Two touchdowns were scored with fumble and a bad penalty but we were bad. I knew this game was not going to be easy. We really really really need to be a hell of alot better in our pass rush if we want to get into the playoffs. Felix Jones was great, could have broke out for two scores, O-Line was good.
Overall, we still got long ways if we want to be the top team in the league.

Last edited by Storm; 09-16-2008 at 12:31 AM.
Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:48 AM   #3171
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
all i know is everybody's super bowl pick just gave up 30 point's in the first half to a team without it's starting wide recievers
A lot of people are picking them to go to the Super Bowl?

Quote:
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 03:54 AM   #3172
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
LMAO!!! the bitch who sung the national anthem got booed...
I'd fuck though. She was fine. I was thinking "Why were they booing?" I guess I know why. ONly dumb ass Cowboy fans boo the National Anthem.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 04:01 AM   #3173
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Is it me, or was T.O. getting grilled by the ESPN dudes on the post game interview? It was on Sportscenter following the game. I watched, I admit it. But I felt like Emmit, Steve Young were really grilling the shit out've T.O. Interrogation type shit. I could tell he was uncomfortable.

Anyway, both defenses looked horrid. Sure there were turnovers and such, but neither team could make a defensive stand. Until the Boyz did in the closing moments of the game. WAs very, VERY impressed how they answered on defense after Philly gained that 1st down and the facemask penalty to put em at midfield on their last drive. Even though the Boyz defense didn't look good all night (and Philly..ya'll was horrid on D)..they stepped up when needed. That's what this team needs.

Great MNF game...what more can you expect from the NFC BEast?

Old 09-16-2008, 04:03 AM   #3174
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
How can you accidently post a nude picture of yourself? lol
Portis24 made a request on the Chris Cooley Fansite?

Old 09-16-2008, 09:28 AM   #3175
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

I agree both defenses looked horrible. It makes me glad to see that the Giants got the best defense in that division. Anyway, it was a pretty good and exciting game. The NFC East is going to be a dog fight this year.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:49 AM   #3176
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good game though, real good game. From beginning to end. Peace to the Eagles fans.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:15 AM   #3177
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
You should be happy you have DeSean instead of Curtis. Regardless of him fucking up that one play, he is proven that he is able to step up on the big stage. First reciever since 1940 to have over 100 yrds. in each of his first two pro games
Yeah true, he just needs Brown or Curtis to get back in the line up because Avant is a bum, baskett and lewis make 1 good play a game, they ass...

Quote:
I'd fuck though. She was fine. I was thinking "Why were they booing?" I guess I know why. ONly dumb ass Cowboy fans boo the National Anthem.
LOL she was fucking up the song though....

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronFingaz7 View Post
Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good game though, real good game. From beginning to end. Peace to the Eagles fans.

P.E.A.C.E.
Peace!!! We got ya'll the last game...
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:24 AM   #3178
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Nebulus View Post
Ummmm I don't know what the hell ''PLKAOFFS'' is but yeah they wont be making that. They will make the playoffs though. Awww you're still mad that your team caught an L. Every post you make is about the Giants lol. I'm glad you give them that much attention but relax dude. Just worry about your wack ass team.
LOL LOL Playoffs nigga,they will be watching,not playing them.
SWAMP WATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:28 AM   #3179
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I thought Swamp Water was a Bears fan though, and they destroyed the Colts?
I am a Bears fan,but we still need a QB.
SWAMP WATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:40 AM   #3180
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAMP WATER View Post
I am a Bears fan,but we still need a QB.

so do we

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote