news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-16-2008, 12:08 PM   #3181
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
so do we
moreso than the Bears, the Colts had no business winning that game but c'mon how many fuckin times they gonna call roll-out right with the receivers crossing??? either its horrible coaching or the staff has next to zero faith the dude can complete a pass. Orton looked atleast solid in being able to manage a game. He's probably not ever gonna go out and straight win one for the team but he can atleast dink and dunk all day.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 01:21 PM   #3182
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

My Titans are looking good. Great running game with Lendale White power style, and Chris Johnson the obvious steal of the first round last spring with his 4.24 speed. Then u have imo the best defense in the NFL. A great kicker, and punter, and one of the best coaches in the league in Jeff Fisher, and last but not least............................................. ....................

A QB that can throw the football! (Kerry Collins)
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 02:35 PM   #3183
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
My Titans are looking good. Great running game with Lendale White power style, and Chris Johnson the obvious steal of the first round last spring with his 4.24 speed. Then u have imo the best defense in the NFL. A great kicker, and punter, and one of the best coaches in the league in Jeff Fisher, and last but not least............................................. ....................

A QB that can throw the football! (Kerry Collins)
the South has definitely not look like people thought it was gonna be up till now, the jags aren't running the ball, the Colts look downright fuckin sloppy, and I still don't know what to make of my Texans, the hurricane left'em only playing a single game so far. The Titans D is setting them apart from the rest of the division right now, I'm a lil' scared for Schaub's life this weekend

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 03:44 PM   #3184
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

Damn my Jags are looking terrible. O-line is not helping Garrard or the running game and the defence aren't making plays.

The Titans may end up winning the division this year if the Colts continue to play mediocre football.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 03:50 PM   #3185
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Is it me, or was T.O. getting grilled by the ESPN dudes on the post game interview? It was on Sportscenter following the game. I watched, I admit it. But I felt like Emmit, Steve Young were really grilling the shit out've T.O. Interrogation type shit. I could tell he was uncomfortable.
Yea I noticed that too. Not really sure what the deal behind that whole thing was
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 04:06 PM   #3186
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Cleveland losing to Pittsburgh 10-6 in front of their home fans hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I know the Browns fans gotta be pissed off at these faggots. They can't win for shit. They gotta play Baltimore this weekend and they'll probably lose that game LOL. That'll be a damn shame if they can't beat a team that has no offense LOL. I was surprised the Redskins came back and beat the Saints.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 04:13 PM   #3187
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
Yea I noticed that too. Not really sure what the deal behind that whole thing was
They probably just don't like him, I saw that too, they seemed to be a little hostile towards him.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 05:48 PM   #3188
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I don't think anybody really likes T.O. Everyone realizes he is a great player but the way he keeps callin out McNabb for no reason and his prima donna BS...i think its just getting old. Same with Chad Johnson....i just think the fad is wearing thin.

You can be a cocky reciever, but you don't have to be a complete asshole.
Old 09-16-2008, 05:50 PM   #3189
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
LOL@Cleveland losing to Pittsburgh 10-6 in front of their home fans hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I know the Browns fans gotta be pissed off at these faggots. They can't win for shit. They gotta play Baltimore this weekend and they'll probably lose that game LOL. That'll be a damn shame if they can't beat a team that has no offense LOL. I was surprised the Redskins came back and beat the Saints.
It would have been nice if the Browns won one of those games, but actually I think we should win these next two at BAL and CIN so I wouldnt freak out just yet. Shaun Rogers is playing great and the defense was solid against Pitt. The offense will be there.

Madden hit it right on the head with Kamerion WImbley...he needs more moves.
Old 09-16-2008, 05:59 PM   #3190
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
I don't think anybody really likes T.O. Everyone realizes he is a great player but the way he keeps callin out McNabb for no reason and his prima donna BS...i think its just getting old. Same with Chad Johnson....i just think the fad is wearing thin.

You can be a cocky reciever, but you don't have to be a complete asshole.
it is very old and the thing with chad is the Bengals really suck now and Lewis is prob going to be fired and I feel bad cuz he is a good HC but brown basically threw him under the bus with the Henry thing

T.O can not talk about his QB in dallas or the cowboys cuz this might be his last stop and no other team might put up with his bs but then again yes they would

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:19 PM   #3191
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Plus his whole drama with his suicide shit and the thing when he was crying....hahaha..that makes me crack up everytime...

...'thats my quarterback'

He was callin out Garcia for being a homo, but Garcia is banging a playboy playmate...
TO??? He's cryin over Romo...i think Owens is the real homo.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:59 PM   #3192
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that could be why he hated jeff he found out he was not gay I mean think about it if your T.O your living in san fran a place where lots of homosexuals live (no disrespect to any one living there) and u have a crush on your QB and u then u find out he is not gay and well although there are lots of gay people in sf u dont live near any of them so then u diss your qb and go on to philly and well there fans wont deal with a gay player and mcnabb is not gay so u diss him so then u land in dallas and at first it does not look good your coach (bill) is not gay and would smack the shit out of u if u try that gay shit but then a guy name wade takes over and a romosexual beomes your QB and u two "get close" and now T.O is happy oh and if u wonder why he still disses Mcnabb well although him and toney are happy T.O hears how black people are BIG and he wanted one (toney worries this one day will end there relationship)

Old 09-16-2008, 10:31 PM   #3193
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol at hectis. That Desean Jackson for the Eagles seems like he could turn into a drama queen like T.O. if he doesn't mature. Trying to do a cartwheel into the endzone, but ending up short and fumbling the ball, and then what happened this past Monday... stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:57 PM   #3194
hectis
Vic

The vikings benched jackson this could be a good thing gus will throw 2 tds this week and lead us to victory

Old 09-17-2008, 10:04 PM   #3195
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

I agree that Tarvaris jus wasent doing the job, but his confidence has to be shot now. Especially since they are saying that he is basically shut down for the year for playing time

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post

but Garcia is banging a playboy playmate...
hhaha yea I never got that at all. Dude looks like a burn victim

T.O. is my dude tho

"thats my teammate.....thats my quartaback"

hahahhahahaha

Last edited by 11th Chamber; 09-17-2008 at 10:07 PM.
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote