news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-18-2008, 12:20 AM   #3196
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Its Big Lu baby shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
The vikings benched jackson this could be a good thing gus will throw 2 tds this week and lead us to victory
gus fret is trash
dont get me wrong i dont dislike the vikings... they arent my fav but i dont dislike them... but gus frerotte sucks... he used to start for my team... and he blows... dont get your hopes up on those 2 tds
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Its Big Lu baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:29 AM   #3197
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Big Lu baby View Post
gus fret is trash
dont get me wrong i dont dislike the vikings... they arent my fav but i dont dislike them... but gus frerotte sucks... he used to start for my team... and he blows... dont get your hopes up on those 2 tds
yeah but Jackson couldn't complete a pass for 10 yard to save his life in that Colts game. After watching that game I can understand why they made the change.

on a side note, what up Lu?? ain't seen your around here in fuckin forever

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:03 AM   #3198
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
yeah but Jackson couldn't complete a pass for 10 yard to save his life in that Colts game. After watching that game I can understand why they made the change.

on a side note, what up Lu?? ain't seen your around here in fuckin forever
Man i havent been on here in a while i stop by to check out wu news and shit
im on another tip. i got school and shit. its a difficult ass school. but its also rated no.1 party school in the nation. the university of florida... gators nah meen. copped a dewey tho trying to take care of that... fucking wackness but other than that its gravy. i can understand why they made the change im just saying frerotte aint gonna do much better. how you been unseen?
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Old 09-18-2008, 02:15 AM   #3199
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Man i havent been on here in a while i stop by to check out wu news and shit
im on another tip. i got school and shit. its a difficult ass school. but its also rated no.1 party school in the nation. the university of florida... gators nah meen. copped a dewey tho trying to take care of that... fucking wackness but other than that its gravy. i can understand why they made the change im just saying frerotte aint gonna do much better. how you been unseen?
been good man, just chillin and moving things forward (slowly but surely) I'm headed out to Jamaica this saturday so that's gonna be dope as hell, mostly its the same ol' same ol'. good to hear things are alive n' kickin,

guess you've always got college ball with the dolphins playin how they are

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:21 AM   #3200
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

Quote:
moreso than the Bears, the Colts had no business winning that game but c'mon how many fuckin times they gonna call roll-out right with the receivers crossing??? either its horrible coaching or the staff has next to zero faith the dude can complete a pass. Orton looked atleast solid in being able to manage a game. He's probably not ever gonna go out and straight win one for the team but he can atleast dink and dunk all day.
When you tell your QB to dink,and dunk more times than not he has no talent.The Bears should draft a Quarterback every year until they get it right.
SWAMP WATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:43 AM   #3201
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
gus fret is trash

hahaha well if I am happy that gus is the starter that should show how much faith I had in T.jack.I don't think childress wanted to bench him but he has a lot of pressure on him, from the owner (he is in the last year of his contract) from the media, and for the fact that lots of people think the vikings could go deep into the playoffs maybe even go to and win the super bowl so another 8-8 or 9-7 season won't cut it this year and if that happens I say fire him

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:52 AM   #3202
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAMP WATER View Post
LOL LOL Playoffs nigga,they will be watching,not playing them.
Hahahahaha keep wishing upon a star buddy. You act as if the Giants are in your division. News flash...they are not. Instead of worrying about the Giants like you always do...think about the teams in your division. The Packers are killing your neighborhood.....you need to worry about them. Poor Bears lol.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:55 AM   #3203
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
LOL@Cleveland losing to Pittsburgh 10-6 in front of their home fans hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I know the Browns fans gotta be pissed off at these faggots. They can't win for shit. They gotta play Baltimore this weekend and they'll probably lose that game LOL. That'll be a damn shame if they can't beat a team that has no offense LOL. I was surprised the Redskins came back and beat the Saints.
Hahahahaha Mr. Jones is at it again. Your take on your team is hilarious. Keep hope alive man.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:05 AM   #3204
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Watch out for Kurt Warner and the Cardinals. The best trio of receivers in the NFL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:46 PM   #3205
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Alright NickyTooch don't be surprised if the Browns are 0-4 when they lose to Baltimore and Cincinnati hahahahahahahahahahaha.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:32 PM   #3206
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Alright NickyTooch don't be surprised if the Browns are 0-4 when they lose to Baltimore and Cincinnati hahahahahahahahahahaha.
theyll be 0-4 with the fins cuz we got pats and chargers to play next

is there ANY god damn chance we might beat the pats?
i mean Matt "im not tom brady" cassel is starting
plus lawrence maroney is out
which means Sammy "my hands are made of butter" morris is in.... DO WE HAVE A CHANCE DEAR GOD
"
Old 09-18-2008, 06:34 PM   #3207
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Quote:
been good man, just chillin and moving things forward (slowly but surely) I'm headed out to Jamaica this saturday so that's gonna be dope as hell, mostly its the same ol' same ol'. good to hear things are alive n' kickin,

guess you've always got college ball with the dolphins playin how they are
nice man
jamaicas gonna be dope
when im rich ima travel to jamaica
so soon enough ill be on that boat
ya uf is on route to a national championship this year
watch out
the dolphins are mad slacking man
its sad... theyll be good soon tho... soon... 2 more yearS?
"
Old 09-18-2008, 08:54 PM   #3208
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Watch out for Kurt Warner and the Cardinals. The best trio of receivers in the NFL.
well shut em down just like we did new orleans
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:00 PM   #3209
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

hell yea im all about Kurt Warner dominating this year...thats my starting QB
Old 09-18-2008, 09:03 PM   #3210
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
well shut em down just like we did new orleans
You guys won the game at the end, don't see how you guys "shut'em down".

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote