news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-29-2008, 06:26 PM   #3331
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Warz View Post
Were easily a much better team and we let that go to our heads and played with no emotions.
26-24, guess we're really that bad.

Yea, being ecstatic over winning a late September game really shows how good your team really is.

J. Witten 7 90 12.9
P. Crayton 7 87 12.4
T. Owens 7 71 10.1
M. Austin 3 45 15.0

M. Barber 8 Rushes 26 yards If you know anything about football and how Dallas plays, we would have to give up 17 points at maximum to win a game that featured less than 10 carries by Barber. Just horrible play calling by Jason Garret.

Yea, were soft, we got in a shootout with Philadelphia and won, we went into Lambeau and controlled the whole game and won.
New Dallas Cowboys stadium>>>>>>FedEx Field.

You guys are such a great team and so above everybody else that one player decided to dance on the star

on week 4
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl,111252
look you can type up all the reason's why you didn't win the game but basically we were just the more physical team and if you knew anything about football you would know that you scored 10 of those point's against are prevent defense and that have the ball a whole quarter more than the other team mean's we DOMINATED the game.i expected you to come with excuse's like last year oh the starter's didn't play the whole game and this year were the better team we just had a letdown bullshit you just got outplayed.now go ahead and change that number to 3-1
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:27 PM   #3332
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
YOU DAMN RIGHT YOUR GOING TO HEAR FROM ME FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR AND NOBODY ON THIS BOARD THOUGHT THE SKINS COULD PULL IT OFF.THE GIANT'S ARE LUCKY THEY PLAYED US THE FIRST WEEK BUT THEY'LL GET THIER'S LATER
....typical fair-weather fan.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:31 PM   #3333
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
Yup

Theres a show, I think its called sports science, and they tested the discussion of which is a more violent sport

They got pro's from each respected sport, and they showed that an NFL hit has almost 3 times more of an impact than a rugby hit
No fucking doubt.
Old 09-29-2008, 06:39 PM   #3334
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well they did say though that the last 7 times the Cowboys played the Redskins, that the Redskins won 5 of those games.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:45 PM   #3335
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

I wonder what the record for wins is by a division as a whole. Right now, I've got the NFC East as a whole winning about 40 games.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:09 PM   #3336
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fire Childress

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:15 PM   #3337
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
....typical fair-weather fan.
Agreed, like Nicky Touch said, Portis24= typical homer. Won't say shit when his team is down and out but once they get a win, they all babble along like their the best.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:20 PM   #3338
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

But you gotta give em credit.....i thought dallas would kill them.

I think they throw the ball too much. Barber barely got any carries. The offense needs to go through him.

I still don't think Romo is a great QB yet, but, still...RUN THE FUCKIN BALL. Barber is a fuckin beast.

But i dunno. Dallas's defensive line got pushed around, Portis and Betts ran all over em....
plus Moss went off again.

Did Newman play??? Cuz maybe Pacman aint the answer.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:20 PM   #3339
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
look you can type up all the reason's why you didn't win the game but basically we were just the more physical team and if you knew anything about football you would know that you scored 10 of those point's against are prevent defense and that have the ball a whole quarter more than the other team mean's we DOMINATED the game.i expected you to come with excuse's like last year oh the starter's didn't play the whole game and this year were the better team we just had a letdown bullshit you just got outplayed.now go ahead and change that number to 3-1
Still hasn't answered my question whose the better team, USC or Oregon St.? Miami or New England? Dallas or Washington(well, don't bother answering that because we all know who)?
Romo threw for 300 yards but was dominated all day, good logic.

Old 09-29-2008, 07:27 PM   #3340
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

It dont matter tho....winter warz. This aint college.

Washington isnt a scrub team, that was a statement game. I came away impressed with the Redskins the way they ran the ball and played defense.

Dallas, as good as they can be, still hasnt proven anything when it comes down to it...

So i'd say Portis has a point.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:28 PM   #3341
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^why does that record still say 3-0?
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:30 PM   #3342
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Its Big Lu baby shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
That defense isnt overrated tho. Not at all

With solid D play threwout the year, and a decent offense, I see them atleast making the wildcard no problem (assuming the Colts eventually get their shit together and take the division)
the colts will get their shit together
and a wild card in the afc aint no joke
so idont know about that

on another note the cowboys are solid stop talking shit... cowboys will win the superbowl. quote me on this a couple months from now.

btw what did t o say about romo i missed that
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Its Big Lu baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:36 PM   #3343
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

The Browns suck........i apologize for even bringing them up. I was more interested in watching the Packers play the Buccaneer cuz i had Jennings, GB defense and Ike Hilliard going.......

I hate Braylon Edwards....always have.
Old 09-29-2008, 08:07 PM   #3344
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

^^ Good, because in 2 weeks the Giants gonna really make you forget about the garbage ass Browns.

And LOL @ NickyTouch asking "Did Newman Play?"

I dunno if you can call it playing..but yeah..he tried to do something similar to playing ...
Old 09-29-2008, 08:12 PM   #3345
Storm
Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
But you gotta give em credit.....i thought dallas would kill them.

I think they throw the ball too much. Barber barely got any carries. The offense needs to go through him.

I still don't think Romo is a great QB yet, but, still...RUN THE FUCKIN BALL. Barber is a fuckin beast.

But i dunno. Dallas's defensive line got pushed around, Portis and Betts ran all over em....
plus Moss went off again.

Did Newman play??? Cuz maybe Pacman aint the answer.
I understand that, no doubt they outplayed and out coached us but honestly we needed it anyways, beating Philadelphia and Green Bay away this year back to back, I bet any team would slack against Washington, I watched the whole game and Idk if you did but they never played with any real emotion or urgency. I do think our defense is overrated. The main reason I think why we lost was we started passing waaaaaaay too early, Marion Barber has EIGHT RUSHES, we don't win games like that, never. We score alot on big plays and we pressed too much and tried relying on that which turned into short drives and 3 and outs. Again, Washington played well and was a real problem but I feel that we were too quick to give up on the run and ended up losing because of that. We scored 26 points and I think a struggling offense doesn't score that much. We only gave up 9 in the 2nd half too.