news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-29-2008, 08:19 PM   #3346
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Warz View Post
I understand that, no doubt they outplayed and out coached us but honestly we needed it anyways, beating Philadelphia and Green Bay away this year back to back, I bet any team would slack against Washington, I watched the whole game and Idk if you did but they never played with any real emotion or urgency. I do think our defense is overrated. The main reason I think why we lost was we started passing waaaaaaay too early, Marion Barber has EIGHT RUSHES, we don't win games like that, never. We score alot on big plays and we pressed too much and tried relying on that which turned into short drives and 3 and outs. Again, Washington played well and was a real problem but I feel that we were too quick to give up on the run and ended up losing because of that. We scored 26 points and I think a struggling offense doesn't score that much. We only gave up 9 in the 2nd half too.
They have Barber and Jones and they pretty much used neither.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
^^ Good, because in 2 weeks the Giants gonna really make you forget about the garbage ass Browns.

And LOL @ NickyTouch asking "Did Newman Play?"

I dunno if you can call it playing..but yeah..he tried to do something similar to playing ...
I'll be at that game. If you lose that one, you know your going to hear it all year, so if i was you, I'd pray for a win.
Old 09-29-2008, 08:22 PM   #3347
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
I'll be at that game. If you lose that one, you know your going to hear it all year, so if i was you, I'd pray for a win.
Yeah right. You ain't going to shit.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:24 PM   #3348
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

im not going to shit???????

i'll sell you my ticket for 100 bucks
Old 09-29-2008, 08:27 PM   #3349
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Assuming I'd want to go to the Doghouse...and get dog biscuits thrown at my ass....naw thanks anyway kid.

Old 09-29-2008, 08:36 PM   #3350
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

hahahahha...dont be a pussy....my boy is a giants fan from brooklyn/shaolin and his brothers are flyin in for the game. bunch pr's......ill hook u up wih them

u aint no true fan!
Old 09-29-2008, 08:47 PM   #3351
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

^^ If Detroit was playin yall id buy off you

Theres nothing better than going to an opposing teams stadium and raising hell
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:19 PM   #3352
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Its Big Lu baby shaolin monk

That MNF game was intense
i covered and won $100 on Ravens +6
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Its Big Lu baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:43 PM   #3353
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

^^thats wussup...

but I took the steelers...so unfortunately I lost a few bills.. but not big ones, lil ones, so they won't be missed....fuckin steelers had it too for a minute..

good game though..it's gonna be steelers/ravens all year in that AFC North, with the clowns and the bungals playing door mat all year

Old 09-30-2008, 12:33 AM   #3354
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

ya pretty much hah
next weeks baltimore game is gonna be sick
two top defenses going at it
baltimore beats tenesse 24-13
my prediction
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Old 09-30-2008, 05:06 PM   #3355
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

hahaha

Al Davis just put Lane Kiffin on blast
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:56 PM   #3356
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

And The Giants Stand Alone On Top Of The NFC bEAST. I Guess The Redskins Werent As Bad As Everyone Thought. Giants Will Beat Them Again Anyway.
Old 09-30-2008, 08:22 PM   #3357
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

on NFL REPLAYthey are getting ready to show the redskins vs. cowboys game again everybody go watch
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:22 AM   #3358
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
on NFL REPLAYthey are getting ready to show the redskins vs. cowboys game again everybody go watch
^^Celebrates a win like it's the super bowl in September.

Last edited by Storm; 10-01-2008 at 12:26 AM.
Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:00 PM   #3359
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

it pretty funny tho cuz its gettin to ya...hahahahaha
Old 10-01-2008, 04:43 PM   #3360
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
it pretty funny tho cuz its gettin to ya...hahahahaha
haha ya it definetly is getting to you
haha
well its a rivalry game man what do you expect? it doesnt matter if its 1 game out of the season its a RIVALRY. if your team wins your gonna be talking shit until next week.

do you know how much shit ive been talking to pats fans since miami shit on them 2 weeks ago?

"i think ronnie brown left sum of his cum on the field at foxborough"

"your lucky the patriots have a bye next week cause the whole city is on cleanup duty cause of ronnie brown"

and lets not forget the pic i posted

but its a rivalry
so accept the fact that you lost
i mean i even like the cowboys their my no. 2 team so i felt kinda shitty
but its cool cuz cowboys are the superbowl champions this season
mark my words
"