news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-01-2008, 06:01 PM   #3361
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Nah, it's not getting to me, if it was, wouldn't I just post straight hate ? I already said we lost and we were out-played and out-coached(If I haven't said that already) lol. I'm just saying, celebrating a win like it's the super bowl in September is pretty weak since it's the beginning of the season and anything can happen during the course of the season and the Giants proved that last year. I don't think I've shown any anger to show that, just proving a point imo. Games done and it's Wednesday, let's just go ahead and look to week 5 schedule. Not going to argue anymore.

Last edited by Storm; 10-01-2008 at 06:05 PM.
Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:27 PM   #3362
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

I finally get to go watch the Texans live, we should've won last week but instead are down 0-3 but we gotta be the best team in the NFL to have not won a game I think the banged up line for the Colts is gonna get stomped on this weekend. I'll be doing my part to make it a true homefield advantage.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:25 PM   #3363
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I was thinking today.....Why didnt Houston go with the Oilers logo and colors again??? Those were classics man. I hate this Texans shit.
Old 10-02-2008, 03:31 PM   #3364
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
I was thinking today.....Why didnt Houston go with the Oilers logo and colors again??? Those were classics man. I hate this Texans shit.
well the Titans are the Oilers, so I guess that could be part of it

Im sure the owner wanted a new identity for the team

I mean I love the old Oilers shit, but the Texans look is nice too

Speaking of the Titans/Oilers. They play Detroit this year on Thanksgiving. Apparently the Lions dropped their Black jerseys so they could rock the old school Blue and Silver this year. Wouldent that be the dopest shit ever if the Titans followed suit, and rocked the Oilers shit??

Last edited by 11th Chamber; 10-02-2008 at 03:33 PM.
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:04 AM   #3365
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
I guess not everybody gets the Cleveland treatment

what can you do? South Texas represent regardless, we've gotta kick the Colts ass on Sunday, 0-4 is just too damn big a hole to crawl out of in the AFC though our schedule is about to get a whole lot easier, playing the next four games at home which includes the Doplhins, Lions and Bengals so we can turn the season around and be sitting at 4-3 a month from now. (sorry 11th but yall takin the L )

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:44 AM   #3366
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
I finally get to go watch the Texans live, we should've won last week but instead are down 0-3 but we gotta be the best team in the NFL to have not won a game I think the banged up line for the Colts is gonna get stomped on this weekend. I'll be doing my part to make it a true homefield advantage.
As a Titans fan, I gotta say, GO TEXANS! the farther back the Colts gat, the better. Go Steelers as well this week.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:03 AM   #3367
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
I guess not everybody gets the Cleveland treatment
haha....you mean the whipping boy treatment. Its Brady Quinn time, if only fat Romeo would think in terms of saving his own job.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:21 AM   #3368
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

vikings vs saints on Monday, Bryant Mckinny is back from suspension and that should be a major boost to are O-line, but E.J Henderson is not going to play and that is really going to hurt are D.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:35 AM   #3369
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Cleveland finally won against Cincinnati hahahahahahahahahahaha. Boring ass game. I fell asleep on it. The Browns finally scored 2 touchdowns in the 4th quarter. I saw Derek Anderson and Braylon Edwards arguing on the sidelines and Jamal Lewis got in between the both of them to break it up. Derek needs to be benched and Brady Quinn should start. NickyTooch who do the sorry ass Browns play this week? LOL. Redskins and Cowboys game was good. I watched that. LOL@Terrell Owens complaining like he usually does after the game. The Redskins played good defense on him so he needs to admit that and stop bitching.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:37 AM   #3370
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Chad Johnson is a retard. His new last name hasn't been put on his jersey yet LOL. He's still getting called Johnson by football commentators. I'm surprised i haven't heard him bitching to the media yet about how sorry Cincinnati is so far. You know your team is pitiful when you lose to the Browns hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:42 AM   #3371
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what happened to the Bengals a few years ago they might have won the super bowl if palmer did not get injured in the steelers game (yes the bangles would have won and they would have beat the hawks and with out the help of the refs too) but now the really suck there playing like the Bengals of the 90's

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:04 AM   #3372
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

That Fitzgerald dude that was playing in place of Palmer last week for Cincinnati sucks. He threw several interceptions and bad passes.
Old 10-03-2008, 12:41 PM   #3373
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I am going to Eagles vs. Redskins on Sunday!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:42 PM   #3374
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Chad Johnson is a retard. His new last name hasn't been put on his jersey yet LOL. He's still getting called Johnson by football commentators. I'm surprised i haven't heard him bitching to the media yet about how sorry Cincinnati is so far. You know your team is pitiful when you lose to the Browns hahahahahahahahahahaha.

I read somewhere that b/c he waited until the last minute to change his name, he has to buy all of the Johnson jerseys before they'll put his new name on his jersey............he's an ass.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:26 PM   #3375
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
what happened to the Bengals a few years ago they might have won the super bowl if palmer did not get injured in the steelers game (yes the bangles would have won and they would have beat the hawks and with out the help of the refs too) but now the really suck there playing like the Bengals of the 90's

I remember that play. First play of the game he heaves a TD and someone rolls in to his leg.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote