news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-03-2008, 02:29 PM   #3376
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
I am going to Eagles vs. Redskins on Sunday!
Battle of 3rd Place.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:43 PM   #3377
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Its Big Lu baby shaolin monk

The dolphins play the Chargers this weekend
we killed NE but they are not the same NE... the Chargers arent the same Chargers either though... I say we got a 40% chance of winning...
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Its Big Lu baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 03:27 PM   #3378
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I think the Fins got a shot this week. It's in Miami.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 03:42 PM   #3379
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Charles....the Browns are off this week....but next week they got the Giants on monday night...so maybe you will see me on TV cuz i'll be at the game.
Old 10-03-2008, 04:20 PM   #3380
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Oh well another loss for the Browns hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Chad Johnson is a dickhead. He's just as bad as Terrell Owens. Both of them just want attention. They're attention whores.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:57 AM   #3381
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Some team should sign this free agent:

The Texans might have won a game if they didn't cut him. The Steelers would have been better with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:22 AM   #3382
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

^pLease, no rookie QB was gonna get us a win in either Pittsburg, Tennessee or Jacksonville (we needed someone who could tackle for that last game)

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:33 AM   #3383
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Schaub isnt bad. SLaton looks like a real back, i wish i would have drafted him.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:25 PM   #3384
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

sundays finally here
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Old 10-05-2008, 12:29 PM   #3385
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Schaub isnt bad. SLaton looks like a real back, i wish i would have drafted him.
I was really pulling for Slaton too. I hate to see exciting college backs end up being busts in the NFL
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:47 PM   #3386
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

I cant believe Rosenfels just fumbled the ball back to back times
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:59 PM   #3387
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Kyle Orton threw for 334 yards today and a 121.4 QB rating. Yeah, it was against the Lions, but still. So far he's the QB of the week. The Bears are going to win that division.

Also, the Titans impoved to 5 and 0. Let's see if the Bills can reach 5 and 0 also. Right now they are down big to the Cardinals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:25 PM   #3388
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Redskins Bitches!!!!!!!!!! Keep Doubiting Us
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:31 PM   #3389
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Larry Johnson fucked me this week....

But yea, the Redskins are looking good. Portis is running like he did 3 years ago, the year before i drafted him and he was a bust.
Old 10-05-2008, 08:39 PM   #3390
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
I cant believe Rosenfels just fumbled the ball back to back times
I cant believe the Texans lost with that lead they had

and this week proved two things
1.I was wrong about the titans loosing to Baltimore.
and
2.MY DOLPHINS ARE FOR REAL
"