news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-08-2008, 12:13 PM   #3436
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

FUCK

THE

BROWNSSS!!!!

BITCH, NICKYTOUCH!

BIG BLUE IS GONNA SWARM THAT ASS FOR THE FUCKING WORLD TO SEE ON MNF IN THE DOGHOUSE.

I HOPE YOUR NY FRIENDS BEAT THE SHIT OUT'VE YOU IF WE LOSE.

I HOPE YOU REALIZE THAT CLEAVELAND AINT GOT SHIT ON THE GRITTY CITY AND COME MONDAY NIGHT WE FINNA TAKE A BIRD CRAP ON YOUR NEWSPAPER

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:19 PM   #3437
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I bet the NFL is thinking fuck we give the browns all these prime time games and they decide to suck this year and I bet romeo is thinking fuck you derrick I might get fired cuz u and I bet tiki is thinking man I retire then they (the giants) win the super bowl and now there the best team in the NFL fuck me

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:43 PM   #3438
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Don't ever say that name again Hectis. Alright? We all understand that #funny1 wishes he were back and never ran off in to the gay sunset.

With that said...no the Browns aren't doing nothing but getting ready to lay down.

As will the Vikes in Week 17.

Old 10-08-2008, 01:36 PM   #3439
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

eli will throw 4 ints vs the vikings and two will be returned for TD's in a 21-7 win by the vikings

Old 10-08-2008, 01:39 PM   #3440
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

In a game where the Giants are 14-1 and only play Eli for 1 and a 1/2 quarters kid

Old 10-08-2008, 01:43 PM   #3441
hectis
Vic

well 4 pics in that short of time will get you benched and if Brandon tries to run up the middle he will be crushed but that is weeks away and right now it is all about the lions

Old 10-08-2008, 01:46 PM   #3442
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Hectis...I hope you know....that I hate the Vikings....the Vikings and the Ravens are the only 2 teams I hate. Other than that..I don't hate teams. I don't hate Dallas...Dallas is like the Yankees. They just got that mystique. Philly is like our lil bros. Washington is our lil sis. But the Vikes? Damn it Hec if we meet up you know its on.

Old 10-08-2008, 02:03 PM   #3443
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Let's slow down and take it one game at a time Dirty. It's going to be a long season. My focus is on the Browns right now. We are 4-0 and hopefully the Giants will keep that momentum going. I'm glad they are in front of the NFC east.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:16 PM   #3444
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Aiight Oriion. You wanna go the underground route again. Aiite.

Not me.

I want to put a fucking STAMP on this era. a GIANT stamp.

this is going to be a special era for giant fans

2004-2014

trust

peace

Old 10-08-2008, 02:25 PM   #3445
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Yeah Got To Focus On The Browns But I Cant Wait For Them To Get Into The Bulk Of That Schedule If The Giants Play On All Cylindars It's Clear There The Best Team In The League.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:41 PM   #3446
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Eli Manning has been downing bottles of Tuss before every game, this guy is a fucking beast. No one wants to go against Eli. Put your teams best Linebacker in the middle, have him call the play...step up..and Eli is going to see that shit. Read your coverage. OMAHA!!!! OMAHA!!!! Eli Manning is the fucking REAL DEAL and people are going to start realizing it, REAL soon. People will be fucking BLINDSIDED by this mufukka..let me tell ya.

GMen Ain't Going NO WHERE....FUCK THE BROWNS...IF THE BROWNS WIN, NICKY, I PUT A BROWNS LOGO UNDER MY NAME....IF THE GIANTS WIN....YOU PUT THAT BIG BEAUFITFUL NY UNDER YOUR NAME

Old 10-08-2008, 02:59 PM   #3447
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Hahaha no doubt Dirty. I feel what you saying. I'm just taking the cautious approach. It's still early. I been telling people Eli Manning is going to be great eventually....just give him time. He's got a ring and now he's sonning teams. It's time to put him among the elite quarterbacks in the league. The Giants have so many weapons on offense and their defense gives opposing QBs nightmares. They are in fact the best team in the league right now. They are so well ballanced. OMAHA!! OMAHA!! GO GIANTS!!

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 03:16 PM   #3448
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

O
M
A
H
A

Bitch!

Old 10-08-2008, 03:35 PM   #3449
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Yo, O, J, who ya'll think we should release?

Out've Earth Wind N Fire.......just in case we were to get rid of 1 for a 1st rd pick. Who woild you wanna drop?

Old 10-08-2008, 06:21 PM   #3450
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

If I Had To Drop One For Me It's Ward, Jacobs Is A Beast And Amhad Bradshaw Is Like The Homerun Hitter Ever Time He Touches The Ball He Can Run One For A Td. Plus I Dont Think Wards Ever Finished Out A Full Season.