news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-08-2008, 07:00 PM   #3451
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post

Out've Earth Wind N Fire.......just in case we were to get rid of 1 for a 1st rd pick. Who woild you wanna drop?
who the hell would give up a first round pick for that?
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:36 PM   #3452
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nobody Would Give Up A First Round Pick For Any Of The Giant's Running Back's
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:10 PM   #3453
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Eli Manning has been downing bottles of Tuss before every game, this guy is a fucking beast. No one wants to go against Eli. Put your teams best Linebacker in the middle, have him call the play...step up..and Eli is going to see that shit. Read your coverage. OMAHA!!!! OMAHA!!!! Eli Manning is the fucking REAL DEAL and people are going to start realizing it, REAL soon. People will be fucking BLINDSIDED by this mufukka..let me tell ya.

GMen Ain't Going NO WHERE....FUCK THE BROWNS...IF THE BROWNS WIN, NICKY, I PUT A BROWNS LOGO UNDER MY NAME....IF THE GIANTS WIN....YOU PUT THAT BIG BEAUFITFUL NY UNDER YOUR NAME
hahaha....alright muther fucker your on...but for how long?
Old 10-09-2008, 02:25 AM   #3454
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Its Big Lu baby shaolin monk

^^ by the way you are gonna lose... haha i would not make that bet

Key Matchups.. .everyone pick a winner this week

Chi/ATL

i pick chicago

MIA/HOU

i pick miami

BAL/IND

i pick ??? fuck it ill pick baltimore

CAR/TAMPA

i pick carolina

JAC/DEN

i pick denver

Dal/ARi

i pick dallas

NE/SD

i pick san diego

the other games are pretty one sided... including your lovely browns which are geting crushed by the gmen
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Its Big Lu baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:46 AM   #3455
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

If Warner and the recievers are on point, I'd go with the Cardinals.

The Bears are going to decimate the Falcons and then they are going to maul the loser Vick supporters.

Quote:
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:33 AM   #3456
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

I say the Texans pick up their first win of the season.

Chi over the ATL

Bal over Indy (Colts timing is bad right now, the Ravens D won't help make anything better)

Carolina over Tampa

Dallas over Arizona

NE over the Chargers

Jax over Denver

Support the Real. Click HERE

Last edited by Visionz; 10-09-2008 at 03:44 AM.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:35 AM   #3457
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Anyone else think it's kinda strange that the Titans, who made the playoffs last year get one primetime game this season, while teams like the Raiders, who are HORRIBLE EVERY YEAR get 3 or 4? Bullshit!
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:43 AM   #3458
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
Anyone else think it's kinda strange that the Titans, who made the playoffs last year get one primetime game this season, while teams like the Raiders, who are HORRIBLE EVERY YEAR get 3 or 4? Bullshit!
wasn't aware but there's no way the Raiders should have that many slots. Alot of people were expecting the Titans to finish either 3rd or 4th in the South, maybe it has to do with the perception of how a team is going to do. The Browns are proving that last year don't necessarily mean shit.

Raiders, Browns

who else is getting a lot of primetime spots and just shouldn't be?

Old 10-09-2008, 12:20 PM   #3459
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
It's all based on what happened last year and yea you guys made the playoffs but I guess it's how you win or as they say "style" points. I'm sure you guys will get atleast one more because if you remember, after I believe week 12, every Monday or Sunday night game can change so the networks can get better ratings.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 04:35 PM   #3460
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, but if it was mainly based on what happened last year, the Raiders wouldn't have gotten any primetime slots cause they sucked last year. Like has been said, they probably got some exposure because of that draft pick they have. Though, the Raiders don't even deserve to have their games televised in the Oakland area.

Quote:
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 04:35 PM   #3461
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
I say the Texans pick up their first win of the season.

Chi over the ATL

Bal over Indy (Colts timing is bad right now, the Ravens D won't help make anything better)

Carolina over Tampa

Dallas over Arizona

NE over the Chargers

Jax over Denver
you think the texans will do it? miami just beat NE and the chargers.. .both afc finalists...?
you dont think cutler will fuck up jacksonville?
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Old 10-09-2008, 05:42 PM   #3462
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Big Lu baby View Post
you think the texans will do it? miami just beat NE and the chargers.. .both afc finalists...?
you dont think cutler will fuck up jacksonville?
I'm a Texans fan man, I have to believe we'll get it done. besides our D is getting better and better and really we should be 2-2 with wins over the jags and colts (that weren't ) NE and the Chargers are both realing from injuries. I don't think you beat a NE team with Brady at qb.

Cutler's the real deal but denver's D is GARBAGE! if Jacksonville decides to pound the ball with some smashmouth football (which I think they will) Cutler's not going to be on the field for all that long

Old 10-09-2008, 05:47 PM   #3463
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
the Browns have FIVE primetimes games. Pathetic
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 06:14 PM   #3464
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

iF any of you think that your hurting my feelings cuz of your attacks on the Browns, you don't realize that i'm 100 times more harsh on them than you....

What happens if we actually beat the Giants????

Do I relentless talk shit to the point of being an asshole?

Do I take the high road?

hmmmmmmmm....

You dirty at least my NY boys got the sack to come to the stadium........u scurred????????
Old 10-09-2008, 07:49 PM   #3465
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
I'm a Texans fan man, I have to believe we'll get it done. besides our D is getting better and better and really we should be 2-2 with wins over the jags and colts (that weren't ) NE and the Chargers are both realing from injuries. I don't think you beat a NE team with Brady at qb.

Cutler's the real deal but denver's D is GARBAGE! if Jacksonville decides to pound the ball with some smashmouth football (which I think they will) Cutler's not going to be on the field for all that long
Thats true that Den Jack game is gonna be a shootout... if you like gambling id pick the over any day. Well see visions we should make a bet
just like this brown and giants fan are doing
if the fins win u put a fins logo on ur sig for a week
texans win i put a texans logo on my sig for a week
deal?
"