news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-13-2008, 05:17 PM   #3511
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Can you feel it Cleaveland?

For one night.......in your pathetic excuse for a sports town...you all get to sit down...and for 60 minutes you get to WITNESS....championship quality play from TRUE CHAMPIONS...

^^^^ NICKYTOUCH ^^^^

You May As Well Right Click and Save, Even Put IT In There Now..Why Waste Time Later?

GIANTS - 35 BROWNS - 12
Do you have one of those new york lisps too cuz your obviously dyslexic and can't spell....

Braylon gets revenge cuz Michigan blows, Jamal Lewis runs all over your faggoty justin suck...and you WILL be rockin this avatar.......see after our victory homo.

Old 10-13-2008, 05:18 PM   #3512
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
YOU LOST TO THE RAMS

THE RAMS

I've been on here long before you ya lil' bitch and steady rep the Texans

here I'll save you the time though for your retorts on that one

you're the most dickriding fag on these entire boards, all that shit talking won't take away from you loosing to the muhfuckin RAMS ahahahahahahaha
YOU LIKE THE TEXANS THAT EXPLAINS WHY YOU HAVENT BEEN TALKING SHIT THE LAST 4 WEEKS AND THEY FINALLY WIN AND YOU SUDDENLY APPEAR HMMMMM SO I GUESS I'LL SEE YOU AGAIN IN ABOUT ANOTHER MONTH OR TWO???
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:22 PM   #3513
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

If the browns beat washington, you realize that im going to be able to run my mouth for what??? 3 or 4 years if im still posting here.....
Even tho you havent said shit to me, im salivating at the opportunity....i may even make another avy wager if you got the sack...
Old 10-13-2008, 05:23 PM   #3514
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

If the browns beat washington, you realize that im going to be able to run my mouth for what??? 3 or 4 years if im still posting here.....
Even tho you havent said shit to me, im salivating at the opportunity....i may even make another avy wager if you got the sack...
Old 10-13-2008, 05:23 PM   #3515
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
YOU LIKE THE TEXANS THAT EXPLAINS WHY YOU HAVENT BEEN TALKING SHIT THE LAST 4 WEEKS AND THEY FINALLY WIN AND YOU SUDDENLY APPEAR HMMMMM SO I GUESS I'LL SEE YOU AGAIN IN ABOUT ANOTHER MONTH OR TWO???
you're a dumbass, I've been postin even after the L's we've been taken. aside from the first two games cuz I didn't watch 'em. but you're the biggest dickrider on these boards though hands down.

You lost to the RAMS, the fuckin RAMS!!!!

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:25 PM   #3516
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
He says this cuz you're known for being these boards biggest DICKRIDER

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:33 PM   #3517
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I KNOW WE LOST AND ALL AND WE SHOULDN'T HAVE BUT IT WAS A FLUKE PLAY THAT THEY SCORED THERE ONLY TD ON I MEAN THEY HAD 8 FIRST DOWN'S AND 200 TOTAL YARDS THE WHOLE GAME SO DON'T GO AND GET TO HAPPY JUST YET
Old 10-13-2008, 05:41 PM   #3518
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Noooooooo pathetic exuuuuuuses. Beat the Browns, or I talk shit until your flesh falls off.

Old 10-13-2008, 05:58 PM   #3519
portis24
NFL MVP

Quote:
Noooooooo pathetic exuuuuuuses. Beat the Browns, or I talk shit until your flesh falls off.

WERE GOING TOO I'M JUST SAYING DON'T GET TOO HAPPY OFF OF ONE LOSS
Old 10-13-2008, 06:13 PM   #3520
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
WERE GOING TOO I'M JUST SAYING DON'T GET TOO HAPPY OFF OF ONE LOSS
i could care less what you do against everyone else.....just so you kno.

Are you a wizards fan too??

Heres something your used to seeing/

Old 10-13-2008, 06:20 PM   #3521
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Its Big Lu baby shaolin monk

ah you know thats too big for my sig
and ricky williams is still sick

ey i forget who the giants fan is on here
but you fuckers better win by more than 8 points
i got 300 on that shit
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Its Big Lu baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:20 PM   #3522
portis24
NFL MVP

Actually I'm Not
Old 10-13-2008, 06:25 PM   #3523
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Arizona definitly wasn't crappy and sloppy on defense prior to playing the pussy prevent which allowed Barber to break those weak arm tackles by DBs. I felt like Dallas would get lucky as usual and win this game, but it just never happened. Much respect to the Cardinals.

THE COWBOYS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE.
Yea and we allowed 24 to one of the better offenses in the league.
Quote:
SYKe!!
Quote:
SyKe!!!!!
Lol, you're just too much sometimes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
considering you barely beat the Lions, and ONLY beat them cause the ref's assisted you in the win, sure of course you can beat everyone in the NFC East...
And won because of a idiotic play by Dan Overlasky too.

When it rains it poors
Romo out a month
McBriar out the season
Hurd out possibly for the year

Only good thing is we have a bye after we play Giants and play St.Louis next(though they beat Washington this week), I'd be happy we go 1-2 without Romo. Defense will have step up and make some plays during this stretch, hopefully the defense will play as good as they did the first half of this game.

Last edited by Storm; 10-13-2008 at 06:30 PM.
Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:33 PM   #3524
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Its Big Lu baby shaolin monk

Quote:
If the Texans played the Dolphins every week for a season, do you think they'd go 16-0? The Dolphins, a storied NFL franchise, has yet to EVER beat the Texans. 0-4 versus them.

I had the Texans in that game and thought it was all over. But then the fumble was called back because Shacub's arm was going forward. THEN..on an impossible, what 4th and forever? That grab by Andre Johnson..oh maaan. After that it was elementary...I was shocked to cover that game. Dolphins looked to have them stopped on that final drive.
we shoulda stoped them on 4th and 10!!! that catch by johnson was redic... if it was just knocked down that game woulda been over. fuck that was such a hard loss
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Its Big Lu baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:21 PM   #3525
portis24
NFL MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Warz View Post
Yea and we allowed 24 to one of the better offenses in the league.

Lol, you're just too much sometimes.

And won because of a idiotic play by Dan Overlasky too.

When it rains it poors
Romo out a month
McBriar out the season
Hurd out possibly for the year

Only good thing is we have a bye after we play Giants and play St.Louis next(though they beat Washington this week), I'd be happy we go 1-2 without Romo. Defense will have step up and make some plays during this stretch, hopefully the defense will play as good as they did the first half of this game.

ALL OF THAT MAKES ARE LOSS TO THE RAMS THAT MUCH EASIER TO TAKE I MEAN I WAS HAPPY WITH THE LOSS BUT TO ADD ALL OF THOSE INJURIES ON TOP IS PRICELESS

WE MIGHT SIGN SHAUN ALEXANDER ON TUESDAY