news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-13-2008, 11:06 PM   #3541
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so the strong east is not looking so strong right now with 2 teams losing to teams who had a combined one win

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:09 PM   #3542
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
so the strong east is not looking so strong right now with 2 teams losing to teams who had a combined one win
YOUR TEAM STILL SUCKS DICK
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:09 PM   #3543
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Atleast we didn't get whooped by the fucking RAMS.....didn't the Giants whoop them by 100 points?

Atleast our QB didn't go out like a bitch tonight I garuntee you don't wake up tomorrow and hear

**ALERT ALERT** ELI'S RING FINGER IS BRUISED AND IT STINGS WHEN HE TOUCHES IT ** ALERT ALERT **

Atleast we STILL on top of the NFC

Atleast we STILL in the DRIVER'S SEAT, BITCHES.

And atleast this was on out've conference loss. The Giants win next week, and all is well. Let's see if the Browns have the balls to play this way for the next 11 weeks.

Oh and I got that shitty ass Browns logo in my avatar, I'll hold it for a month.

After that month, Nicky, I wanna see where your Browns are at. I know my Giants will still be winning games. Staying on top of the NFC East.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:12 PM   #3544
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
YOUR TEAM STILL SUCKS DICK
my team would not lose to the rams

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:13 PM   #3545
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
LOL @ the Giants! Titans > Rest of NFL. 5-0!!!!!!!
I'm going to chug my last 2 beers and then laugh my ass to sleep thinking of this comment.

Old 10-13-2008, 11:17 PM   #3546
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Glad I could help Dirty.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:19 PM   #3547
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

No doubt kid.

But yo, Nicky. You gonna get back on the Browns bandwagon? Let me know. Ya'll have won 2 in a row. Braylon Edwards have an emotional post game.

You back on the bandwagon or what? Is it still Fuckeyes or bust?

Hahaha. Decisions, decisions, Nicky. Don't wanna be a fairweather now do ya?!?!?

GMEN BABY WE STILL NUMBER ONE!!!

Old 10-13-2008, 11:52 PM   #3548
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

^^^That sig is hilarious! Who is that getting pwn3d for the skins?
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:56 PM   #3549
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Laron Landry.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:36 AM   #3550
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
you do remember that ass whopping you took last year right on your home field where it was 22-0 at halftime and we had a 40 year old qb throwing touchdowns and portis even threw one face it you will not make the playoffs we knocked yall out last year and this year won't even come down to the wire
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:51 AM   #3551
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
No doubt kid.

But yo, Nicky. You gonna get back on the Browns bandwagon? Let me know. Ya'll have won 2 in a row. Braylon Edwards have an emotional post game.

You back on the bandwagon or what? Is it still Fuckeyes or bust?

Hahaha. Decisions, decisions, Nicky. Don't wanna be a fairweather now do ya?!?!?

GMEN BABY WE STILL NUMBER ONE!!!
Dude im all brownies, i dont jump to another team.....BTW were gonna have to do sumthin bout that avy dog cuz its just an orange blob. I'll have something better when i get home tonite for you.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:58 AM   #3552
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Damn Dirty got to rock that shitty ass browns logo...if you even can call that a logo. Anyway, let Nicky have his moment. It's probably going to be the only highlight of the browns season. As much as I hate to admit it...the Giants played horrible last night. They couldnt pressure the qb at all. Eli made me grind my teeth lol. Anyway, much credit to the browns....they played a great game. We just have to bounce back. Giants are still #1 in their division. We have to take care of business against the 49ers.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:10 AM   #3553
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Damn I Cant Believe This Shit The Browns Wanted It More There The First Team I Can Say Wanted It More Then The Giants In Long Time. They Came In With An Amazing Gameplan To Exploit The Giants Weakness And Took Away The Strengths Perfectly.

I'm Sure Nicky And Cleveland Are Enjoying This, It Could Be The Type Of Win That Can Change The Season Around.

Giants Still The Top Of The Nfc No Doubt Tough Loss Though. What The Fuck Was With Ross Getting Burnt Like Fuckin Toast All Game?
Old 10-14-2008, 10:56 AM   #3554
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

LOVE THAT CLIP DIRTY - I went crazy, he did it for that whole quarter... TRUCKIN!

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:02 AM   #3555
abasi
Veteran Member

abasi grasshopper

i'm glad the browns are getting on track
it took them long enough
abasi is offline   Reply With Quote