news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-19-2008, 06:23 PM   #3601
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

What do you expect from Romo-less team. We were able to win even with the excessive penalty's and the mediocre defense then but now without Romo we're screwed.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:34 PM   #3602
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

regardless of Calvin's nice day 156 rec. yards, TD, 2 pt conversion, he did it on only 2 catches

I swear Orlovski threw the ball to him no more than 5 times the entire game, while he was in single coverage and beating the corner most of the time

I got no clue why Furrey and McDonald got almost all the throws

shit pisses me off. Plus we need to get Kevin Smith more than just 10 carries
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:49 PM   #3603
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm View Post
What do you expect from Romo-less team. We were able to win even with the excessive penalty's and the mediocre defense then but now without Romo we're screwed.
No excuse for that shit. The Rams???
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:53 PM   #3604
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

REDSKINS WIN PORTIS MVP even though his fumble gave clevland a td and the browns offense terrible
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:58 PM   #3605
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I dont care that much either way that we lost I just hope we can finally see what QUinn can do cuz im sick of Anderson
Old 10-19-2008, 07:01 PM   #3606
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
No excuse for that shit. The Rams???
Game could have different had Romo been healthy. He's a difference maker in our offense. Look at our threats, Owens, Witten, Williams. Those are 3 quality players and if your qb can't make accurate passes to them the offense is bound for doom. We pass to run. I wasn't making excuses, I said what do you expect from a overrated or underachieving team. Look at the last 4 games we played, we struggled on offense yet we scored 20 +. Today we scored 14 and I think the last td was scored when the game was done anways with Brad Johnson.

Last edited by Storm; 10-19-2008 at 07:03 PM.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:20 PM   #3607
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

yea well Romo was hurt so quit complaining. I love seeing T.O. struggle...its only a matter of time before he starts becoming a team cancer yet again, especially if Roy starts playing well.....
Its not just Romo tho....losing your punter, Felix Jones and Miles Austin hurts.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:21 PM   #3608
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

yea well Romo was hurt so quit complaining. I love seeing T.O. struggle...its only a matter of time before he starts becoming a team cancer yet again, especially if Roy starts playing well.....
Its not just Romo tho....losing your punter, Felix Jones and Miles Austin hurts.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:29 PM   #3609
Storm
Vatican

Quote:
I said what do you expect from a overrated or underachieving team
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
yea well Romo was hurt so quit complaining
I said team.

Old 10-19-2008, 07:33 PM   #3610
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I don't think the Cowboys can use the excuse about not having their starting QB. Romo isn't as important to the Cowboys as Brady is to the Patriots. I think the Cowboys would have gotten beat whether Romo was playing or not. They still gave up 34 points to the Rams. The expectations of people saying the Cowboys are favorites to win the Spuer Bowl might have to lower soon. They might be competing for third place in their division by the end of the season.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 07:35 PM   #3611
Storm
Vatican

Quote:
We were able to win even with the excessive penalty's and the mediocre defense then but now without Romo we're screwed.

Old 10-19-2008, 07:38 PM   #3612
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol I see your posts Storm.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 07:46 PM   #3613
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I thought the Cowboys were for real but it looks like I could not have been more wrong. ALTHOUGH i am still not sold on Tony Romo as being a great QB. I think he makes too many big mistakes and still doesnt handle the pressure well.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:04 PM   #3614
Storm
Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
lol I see your posts Storm.
I know but I have to post it to for ppl to see I'm not just blaming this loss on a injury.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
I thought the Cowboys were for real but it looks like I could not have been more wrong. ALTHOUGH i am still not sold on Tony Romo as being a great QB. I think he makes too many big mistakes and still doesnt handle the pressure well.
Were not disciplined enough win games when were playing bad, we had a situation where it was 3rd & 1, we get a penalty(false start) so now it's 3rd & 6, we get 5, now it's 4th & 1, then ANOTHER false start so we had to go for a field goal which we missed, that's what killing us. Romo is a elite QB imo, he's as good as any QB in the league when he is at his best but the thing is with him is he is too prone to turnovers. He likes to extend plays as much as he can but as you see it can be a good or a really bad thing. He needs to learn to hold on the ball alot better if he is going run or stay in the pock for a long time.

Old 10-19-2008, 08:04 PM   #3615
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

portis 175 yards rushing and 1td
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote