news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-19-2008, 08:15 PM   #3616
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

LOL @ NickyTouch's bitch ass talking about he wants Quinn now. Hahahahaha. I hope you Clown fans enjoyed your Super Bowl last week.

It was BACK TO BUISNESS in Giants Stadium this week.

Big time fucking matchup next week. Game of the Week no doubt and prolly will be Game of the Year up to this point. GMen At Steelers. Need I say more? The two teams define what smashmouth football is all about.

And Portis24 how do the garbage ass Clowns defense hold the Deadskins scoreless until the 2nd half LOL. Portis MVP please. Hahaha...nice pick up, Shaun Alexander 3 carries 8 yardsssssss. HAhahahaha. Bitch nigga doesn't wanna play ball, he wanna make his money, Washington failed on that pickup.

DALLAS COWGIRLS = RAMMED!!

HAhahahahaha the Rams beat both the Deadskins and the Girlz hahahahahahaha what a joke.

Reggie Bush out for a few weeks and the drama is only about to start for Saint fans, NO playoffs for N.O.

And the BEars get a big win over the garbage ass Vikes.

Hahahahaha @ the Jets Fans ya'll lost to OAKLAND.

And Its Big Foo yeah dogg I have the Browns logo kid.

You see it there clear as day it's the Brown's logo clearly, the Browns gay ass logo is just a fucking shade of brown. AHahah.

And LOL @ everyone jocking my steeze trying to make avatar and logo bets I see gay ass 11th Chamber has to rock that ugly ass Ohio State logo. I'm rooting for Ohio State. I want to see if they can really lose a 3rd Nat'l Title in a row. AHAHAHAHAH.

Peace bitches! The G-Men are BACK...last week was just a BUMP IN THE ROAD!

Brandon Jacobs bitch Best Running Back in the GAME!
Old 10-19-2008, 08:19 PM   #3617
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you know it feels good to have bragging right's over most of the guy's on this site and i have a feeling it's going to continue
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 08:19 PM   #3618
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Giants D Dominant as well today 6 Sacks Multiple Fumbles and Picks and only gave up 10 on DeFense the TD to make it 17 came on a blocked FG TD return on a badsnap.

Bring on the Steelers we're gonna lay out a blueprint for you NickyTouch on how to finally beat these guys LOL.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:20 PM   #3619
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

you can talk all the shit you want, but the bottom line is you can't talk about the Browns cuz they gave you a spanking that the whole Nation witnessed.

Plus you welched on yur fuckin bet you faggot.....

Typical tho, i expected it.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:21 PM   #3620
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Giants D Dominant as well today 6 Sacks Multiple Fumbles and Picks and only gave up 10 on DeFense the TD to make it 17 came on a blocked FG TD return on a badsnap.

Bring on the Steelers we're gonna lay out a blueprint for you NickyTouch on how to finally beat these guys LOL.
Thats useless cuz we will just hand over the blueprints on how to route you guys to pittspuke.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:22 PM   #3621
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
LOL @ NickyTouch's bitch ass talking about he wants Quinn now. Hahahahaha. I hope you Clown fans enjoyed your Super Bowl last week.

It was BACK TO BUISNESS in Giants Stadium this week.

Big time fucking matchup next week. Game of the Week no doubt and prolly will be Game of the Year up to this point. GMen At Steelers. Need I say more? The two teams define what smashmouth football is all about.

And Portis24 how do the garbage ass Clowns defense hold the Deadskins scoreless until the 2nd half LOL. Portis MVP please. Hahaha...nice pick up, Shaun Alexander 3 carries 8 yardsssssss. HAhahahaha. Bitch nigga doesn't wanna play ball, he wanna make his money, Washington failed on that pickup.

DALLAS COWGIRLS = RAMMED!!

HAhahahahaha the Rams beat both the Deadskins and the Girlz hahahahahahaha what a joke.

Reggie Bush out for a few weeks and the drama is only about to start for Saint fans, NO playoffs for N.O.

And the BEars get a big win over the garbage ass Vikes.

Hahahahaha @ the Jets Fans ya'll lost to OAKLAND.

And Its Big Foo yeah dogg I have the Browns logo kid.

You see it there clear as day it's the Brown's logo clearly, the Browns gay ass logo is just a fucking shade of brown. AHahah.

And LOL @ everyone jocking my steeze trying to make avatar and logo bets I see gay ass 11th Chamber has to rock that ugly ass Ohio State logo. I'm rooting for Ohio State. I want to see if they can really lose a 3rd Nat'l Title in a row. AHAHAHAHAH.

Peace bitches! The G-Men are BACK...last week was just a BUMP IN THE ROAD!

Brandon Jacobs bitch Best Running Back in the GAME!
YOUR THE FAG ROCKIN THE BROWNS LOGO NOT ME AND HOW DO YOU GIVE UP 35 POINT'S TO THAT GOD AWFUL OFFENSE YOUR TIME'S COMING BITCH

AND BTW PORTIS>JACOBS IT'S NOT EVEN UP FOR DEBATE
Old 10-19-2008, 08:24 PM   #3622
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

The Browns are better than the Rams I know that, Portis. AHahahahahahahahahahahahahah and the Browns defense held you scoreless in the 1st half ahahahahah.

PORTIS 24

I now Direct you to my SIG faggit

|
|
|
|
\/
Old 10-19-2008, 08:27 PM   #3623
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

your both a couple a homos
Old 10-19-2008, 08:35 PM   #3624
portis24
NFL MVP

so jacobs is the best back in the league because he ran over laron landry on one play?
Old 10-19-2008, 08:41 PM   #3625
portis24
NFL MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
you talked all that shit before the season strarted and now look at you calling for quinn and would most likely finish last in your division if it weren't for the bengals LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE THE SEASON LAST YEAR WAS A FLUKE
Old 10-19-2008, 08:43 PM   #3626
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Naw because Jacobs had another 2 TDs today + he didn't fumble unlike Portis bitch ass
Old 10-19-2008, 08:44 PM   #3627
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
sure

you purple named faggit

bitch with a 1920 italian gangster's fetish talking bout some homos hahahahaha we all know you worship men nicky look at the dude in your signature i bet you was like

"oh this is a cute picture of him"
Old 10-19-2008, 09:08 PM   #3628
portis24
NFL MVP

Quote:
Naw because Jacobs had another 2 TDs today + he didn't fumble unlike Portis bitch ass
yeah but he had 69 yards compared to 175 yds from portis i know your not that smart but that's more than double the yards that jacobs had

Last edited by portis24; 10-19-2008 at 09:13 PM.
Old 10-19-2008, 09:48 PM   #3629
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Yeah but we're still atop the division fuck nigga.
Old 10-19-2008, 09:50 PM   #3630
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
sure

you purple named faggit

Bitch you aint kno shit bout the jokers....talkin like that only proves it....now lick your wounds, cuz i kno it still hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
you talked all that shit before the season strarted and now look at you calling for quinn and would most likely finish last in your division if it weren't for the bengals LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE THE SEASON LAST YEAR WAS A FLUKE
Well u dont kno me cuz i been callin for quinn since the preseason. As far as the Redskins are concerned....Jason Campbell sux. I had to start his scrub ass today cuz Kurt Warner was out thinkin he'd tear up the Browns shit defense.....God was I wrong.

Good luck on your quest of winning a super bowl with that guy.