news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-20-2008, 07:33 PM   #3646
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
nah d00d.......real question iz....how bout them 'Raidersssssssssss!!!!!!'

all day baby! haha.....but I know they aren't gonna get far this season as usual....but if they can get to the win column with at least '5' then I'll be happy....I don't think we've won 5 games since 04', and haven't had a winning record since 02' when we were 11-5. I'm just glad Janikowski kicked dirt in Favre's face with that 54 yrd field goal........*piff!* bitch! haha

And am glad muh Ravens (#2 team) whooped on the Dolphins too

Hey don't let NickyTouch know you have two teams. He might try to cut your head off and sell it on the black market because that's sooooo unheard of!

Anyway yeah that Jets/Raiders game was dope I saw that. Jets were lucky to even make it to OT.

And the DOlphins just suck now. It's official. I was gonna give em the benefit after the SD/Pats wins...but they back to being the Fins now. Unless they go on a tear, it's no playoffs for M.I.A.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:35 PM   #3647
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
good job of gus throwing 4 ints. when are they going to fire childress?
ahahahaha

the saga continues
Old 10-20-2008, 07:36 PM   #3648
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Nebulus View Post
Good win by the Giants yesterday. We improve to 5-1. Now The Giants got a true test against the Steelers. That's going to be a good game. Two physical teams head to head. That's true smash mouth football right there. Time to send a message.
This will be a reaaaaal good game. Win or Lose, we need the Giants to show that we're the tough team we pride ourself on being.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:53 PM   #3649
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

nevermind.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:36 PM   #3650
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

What happened to the Broncos tonight? lol They got embarassed.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:57 PM   #3651
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Remember when the Titans came so close to winning it versus the Rams?

I'd imagine Eli would've felt like that.
Thank u for resurrecting one of the most painful memories of my life.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 10:59 AM   #3652
thatKid
Veteran Member

thatKid shaolin monk

Titans, right now = 2002 Super Bowl Champs Bucs 'D...
Old 10-21-2008, 11:16 AM   #3653
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

or the 2000 ravens

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:30 PM   #3654
thatKid
Veteran Member

thatKid shaolin monk

Quote:
or the 2000 ravens
Or, no. The 2000 Ravens defense were better too me.
Old 10-21-2008, 05:03 PM   #3655
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

I cant believe the Browns just suspended Winslow for next week

They need all the help they can get against Jacksonville.

stupid move

Quote:
Originally Posted by demented View Post
Titans, right now = 2002 Super Bowl Champs Bucs 'D...
Quote:
or the 2000 ravens
I think you guys are getting a little out of hand with those statements
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:56 PM   #3656
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Well I think it is agreed at least that the Titans are the best defense in the NFL right now.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:13 AM   #3657
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Well I think it is agreed at least that the Titans are the best defense in the NFL right now.
I believe we do have the best in the league right now, but It's a little early to compare them to 2000 Ravens. Not to say they won't be comparable at the end of the season, and I certainly hope they are, but it's just too early to tell. I will say this, I have never, ever seen a DT play as well as Albert Haynesworth is right now! He is just absolutely unblockable! He runs over double teams. Also Cortland Finnegan is playing outstanding at corner! Pacman who?
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:02 AM   #3658
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
I cant believe the Browns just suspended Winslow for next week

They need all the help they can get against Jacksonville.

stupid move

I think you guys are getting a little out of hand with those statements
Fuck Winslow...all he does is bitch. Same with Edwards. You knew what you were getting with these two. A couple of Prima Donnas.
Winsolw looks slower and slower to me every game.....and now he wants a new contract after he already signed the old one.
This assshole still got paid even tho he cost us a season when he fucked up ridin a motorcycle...plus it shortened his career.

He deserves it.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:03 AM   #3659
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

The titans defense is no where near the Ravens of 2000.....that defense WON games for them. They didnt even need an offense.
Old 10-22-2008, 03:09 PM   #3660
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Giants Vs. Steelers Game Of The Week. Smash Mouth Football Cant Wait For It I Really See The Giants Coming Out On Top I Really Do.

Finally A Game They Need To Seriously Get Up For I Expect Them To Come Out Ready To Go. Big Game Steve Smith I Just Feel It. I'm Just A Little Worried About Hines Ward