news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-26-2008, 09:03 PM   #3691
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
ACTUALLY HE DIDN'T DUMBFUCK HE HAD ONE LOST FUMBLE THE OTHER WAS RECOVERD BY JANSEN
Oh then the nigga had two fumbles still right?

That ain't mistake free bitch boy so stfu and go back to figuring out how to stop Pittsburgh from taking its frustration out on MNF in D.C. because they will stop Portis (AKA YOUR WHOLE TEAM OTHER THAN THE FEW WEEKS ANTWAN RANDLE EL OR SANTANA MOSS CHOOSE TO SHOW UP)

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 09:06 PM   #3692
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Tedd Ginn finally had a good game as a Dolphin today. It's about time.

Old 10-26-2008, 09:18 PM   #3693
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Oh then the nigga had two fumbles still right?

That ain't mistake free bitch boy so stfu and go back to figuring out how to stop Pittsburgh from taking its frustration out on MNF in D.C. because they will stop Portis (AKA YOUR WHOLE TEAM OTHER THAN THE FEW WEEKS ANTWAN RANDLE EL OR SANTANA MOSS CHOOSE TO SHOW UP)
well portis is the leading rusher in the nfl and also we are the only team in the nfl that has three recievers with 30+ catches and the funny thing is teams know were going to run the ball and we were still running over people.oh and smh head at the giant's not being able to punch it in from the goaline 4 straight times let prtis have that oppurtunity and he'll score everytime.
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 09:22 PM   #3694
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
What a lucky ass drive at the end of the 1st half which was basically the game winning TD. That drive should have ended mad times but the Bucs kept horsecollaring mf'ers and committing stupid penalties. I forget what else, but the Girls were just lucky.

Giants offense is no Tampa Bay. TB ain't got a good WR under 35. Dallas Defense should not be given that much credit for today. They barely did shit against Tampa's D too, Tampa just did SHIT on offense.

Giants - 27
Girlz - 13
We did enough to allow less than 10 points which is pretty damn good. Can't blame us for those penalties at the end of the half, they made mistakes and we took advantage of it.
Quote:
You laugh too much for someone who is always so fucking depressed and shit.
Lmaaooo

Last edited by Storm; 10-26-2008 at 09:29 PM.
Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 09:26 PM   #3695
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
well portis is the leading rusher in the nfl and also we are the only team in the nfl that has three recievers with 30+ catches and the funny thing is teams know were going to run the ball and we were still running over people.oh and smh head at the giant's not being able to punch it in from the goaline 4 straight times let prtis have that oppurtunity and he'll score everytime.
whoa

last year week 3

hahahaha

ya'll had that chance

AGAINST US

remember; "THE BUTLER DID IT" ???

again, dumb fuck

Old 10-26-2008, 11:51 PM   #3696
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Texans pick up their 3rd win in a row and continue with the climb to respectability. The Bengals came in with the 4th-ranked pass defense in the NFL and got beasted by Johnson the entire game. The dude can't be contained and when they triple team him ahahaha Schaub is gonna find the open guy every time (24 of 28)

Dunta Robinson was playing a lot more loose than he was last week in his return after being out for almost an entire year. The effort from our secondary was the best they've played the entire season. The squad is on the come up for real. HOU-STON TEX-ANS!!!!

Support the Real. Click HERE

Last edited by Visionz; 10-27-2008 at 12:09 AM.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 01:18 AM   #3697
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Bengals suck. Beat someone GOOD, not someone who was good years back.

Old 10-27-2008, 02:14 AM   #3698
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Matt Ryan is easily the best rookie QB of the year, and will probably win rookie of the year award.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:55 AM   #3699
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

buccs disapointed me today. their emotions got the best of them and it costed them a touchdown. i think the buccs were still pissed about the huge loss to the cowboys in dallas last time. they couldnt get a freaking touchdown. they really suck on the road. if had tampa won I think it should have put them in the top 3 nfc power teams. I still think their in the top 5.
giants, redskins and panthers are a force to be recon with. cowboys are a weak number 4. its looking like the cowboys wont be going to the superbowl so far. hahaha stupid fox network will be crying. if buccs dont win it all. i wouldnt mind the redskins santana moss needs a ring
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 12:13 PM   #3700
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Great come back win by the Giants yesterday. It was an awesome physical game. Both defenses played well but the Giants defense was scary. Ben sacked 5 times and threw 4 picks. Eli shows yet again that he's the man in the clutch. The statement was made.....6-1. Next up are the Cowboys....

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:41 PM   #3701
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
What a dumb fuck. Campbell had two lost fumbles today.
hasnt thrown an INT yet tho.....

Wuts up with Jacobs dog??? the guy is a fucking fantasy STIFF.
Old 10-27-2008, 03:22 PM   #3702
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

PROPS to Mike Singletary for calling out Vernon Davis' bitch ass

that press conference was awesome
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:37 PM   #3703
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Wuts up with Jacobs dog??? the guy is a fucking fantasy STIFF.
Yea, I'm surprised he hasn't done better this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
PROPS to Mike Singletary for calling out Vernon Davis' bitch ass

that press conference was awesome
Haha yea, it was pretty good to see him get called out since I've heard he hasn't done anything for them yet.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 04:17 PM   #3704
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Like I said. Eagles are back. 4-3. We take on the Seahawks next week which should take us to 5-3. Our Goal line Offense is trash though.....
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 04:20 PM   #3705
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote