news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-02-2008, 09:24 PM   #3751
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

true but damn, brook bollinger??? i'd rather watch johnson
Old 11-03-2008, 12:05 AM   #3752
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

[COLOR="Red"]redskins 37
stellers 24

RALPH NADER WINS!!!![/
COLOR]
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:22 AM   #3753
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

I told ya'll niggaz the Eagles was coming back hard. We got a Quiz next week versus the Giants.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:35 AM   #3754
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Good victory by the Giants yesterday....even though Dallas isnt 100%. That's a game you have to take advantage and win. 7-1 baby!! Next stop is the Eagles. That's going to be another good and smash mouth game.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:19 AM   #3755
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Brad Johnson is absolute butt at QB.
Brooks Bollinger is even worse.
Jaguars pretty much suck.
Aaron Rogers is actually very good.
Brady Quinn time in Cleveland.
Raiders should kill themselves immediately.
Steelers vs. Redskins should be interesting.
Bills are not "for real"
Giants are "for real"
Titans are "for real"
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:39 AM   #3756
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Nebulus View Post
Good victory by the Giants yesterday....even though Dallas isnt 100%. That's a game you have to take advantage and win. 7-1 baby!! Next stop is the Eagles. That's going to be another good and smash mouth game.
But we shouldn't be playing like this. Tony Romo injured does effect how we play on offense but our o-line should not be letting your lineman in the backfield before Barber is handed the ball.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:51 AM   #3757
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Nebulus View Post
We gonna give ya'll some work. We got home field advantage too. Get ready for a good game.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 11:34 AM   #3758
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

What do you'll think about a possible 18 game season in the NFL? I remember they were talking about this before.

---NFL looking to expand to 18 regular-season games
The New York Daily News reported Sunday that the NFL wants to convert two meaningless exhibition games and convert them to two regular-season games, a move that is expected to raise the ire of the NFL Players Association.

By the 2010 season, the NFL is likely to drop two of the dreadful preseason games that makes the league look so bad and increase the regular season to 18 games. But before that can happen, Roger Goodell and the NFLPA must resolve a difficult economic difference: Should the players get what they play for? The players get 60% of the league's revenue put into the salary cap. Goodell says whether the season is broken down into four preseason games and 16 regular season games or two preseason games and 18 regular season games, the players will still get 60% of the revenue.

Thus, he says, even though they are playing two more regular season games, they should not get an automatic raise where their base salary would be 18 times their per-game pay instead of 16. If a player is making a $1.6 million base salary, which is $100,000 a game, the NFLPA will argue the salary should jump to $1.8 million, while Goodell says any extra money will come as a function of the salary cap system.

"If there is more revenue, you get a piece of that," Goodell said.

The NFL is not changing the structure of the season simply because the preseason games stink and too many players are getting hurt. Those are factors, of course, but more regular season inventory certainly means more television revenue. The ticket revenue wouldn't change because teams are already charging regular season prices for the preseason games, which are barely more than rookie scrimmages. If the league gives the networks more regular season games, the anticipation is the money they pay to show the games would increase. And 60% would then be turned over to the players.

Richard Berthelsen, the interim executive director of the NFLPA until Gene Upshaw's to-be-determined permanent replacement takes over in March, says the players will never go for that approach because it won't impact players with long-term deals.

"It doesn't help a player who signed a five-year contract," he said. "He is playing more games, but his contract is based on 16 games. If they increase to 17 or 18 games, their salary has to be increased. Divide their salary by 16, that is the per game pay. Whatever the number of games, add to that amount. That is our position."

-sports.yahoo.com
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 03:11 PM   #3759
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
Brad Johnson is absolute butt at QB.
Brooks Bollinger is even worse.
Jaguars pretty much suck.
Aaron Rogers is actually very good.
Brady Quinn time in Cleveland.
Raiders should kill themselves immediately.
Steelers vs. Redskins should be interesting.
Bills are not "for real"
Giants are "for real"
Titans are "for real"
Ya damn right its Quinn time....we were booin the shit outta DA. ANd Braylon too...that motherfucker is costing us games with his drops. Just like he did for the faggot ass Michigan wolverines.
Old 11-03-2008, 04:33 PM   #3760
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Braylon is drop city this year.

Lets go portis tonight. I need those final few points to cement my fantasy W this week.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
repĚreĚsent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:17 AM   #3761
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Pitt D lookin strong.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
repĚreĚsent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:21 AM   #3762
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Sakk you already won, 108-81

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:25 PM   #3763
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
The Bears are going to destroy the Lions again, no matter who starts for them. lol Culpepper hasn't been good in years.
You were wrong.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:34 PM   #3764
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
i dont kno how Tennessee does it man.
Ummm...Lendale White and Chris Johnson. Chris is easily Top 3 in the league and he's a...ROOKIE. Matt Ryan MIGHT have some competition. If there's any..it'd definitly be by Chris Johnson. Also, DEFENSE. Tennesee's defense from what I've seen in the few games of them I've watched, they get to the Quarterback and they cause turnovers. Getting rid of Pacman prolly helped this team so much. Also, Kerry Collins. He's playing EFFICIENT football to PERFECTION. Plus, he spreads the ball around. He's got a bunch of no name WRs other than his two TEs. And Alge Crumpler is NOT the same Crumpler he was in Atlanta. Ya'll might of heard of Bo Scaife before..other than that..I dare ya'll to name ONE WR on that team off ya head.

Plus...Bironas is a fucking WEAPON. During the Overtime versus GB, I remember the reporter saying Bironas was ready to go from like 65...WTF?!

With that said, Collins will break the Titan's hearts come playoff time..weather it's early or late in them. That's just truth, not hate.

Old 11-04-2008, 12:35 PM   #3765
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Jacksonville just sucks. I always thought they were pretenders and now they're just turning in to a below 500 team or maybe 500 if they get they shit together for a 2nd half run.