news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-04-2008, 11:38 AM   #3766
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Chris Johnson is a great running back but it's much harder to develop a QB, without a doubt Matt Ryan is the ROY so far.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:38 AM   #3767
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
You were wrong.
The Bears still won even though Grossman had to come in.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:39 AM   #3768
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Dallas is a joke right now.
LOL. When ole boy from the mistake by the lake says your team (no matter what sport, rly) is jokes...you KNOW ITS FUCKIN BAD. Dallas got owned. Did anyone expect differently? Ya'll saw my prediction. We'll see ya'll back down in Irving though. Should have your Romosexual QB back by then.
Old 11-04-2008, 11:41 AM   #3769
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
The Bears still won even though Grossman had to come in.
True that.
Old 11-04-2008, 11:46 AM   #3770
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
LOL. When ole boy from the mistake by the lake says your team (no matter what sport, rly) is jokes...you KNOW ITS FUCKIN BAD. Dallas got owned. Did anyone expect differently? Ya'll saw my prediction. We'll see ya'll back down in Irving though. Should have your Romosexual QB back by then.
Can't expect much from a Romo-less team. It wasn't even as bad as a game as the score says, two touchdowns were scored from what? Our 30 and 20 yard line. Offense of coarse was horrendous but what can you expect from a QB that poses no threat and a Rb who isn't a game breaker (Losing Felix was alot worse than I thought it would be).

Last edited by Storm; 11-04-2008 at 11:51 AM.
Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:51 AM   #3771
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
true but damn, brook bollinger??? i'd rather watch johnson
I was even calling for Brooks....they had to at least try. If Brooks wins the game in the 2nd half...how many people want Wade fired today? LOL. I've been saying Wade Phillips was a bum like his ole man. Now people are jumping on that ship. They'll be right back off if Wade takes his team to the NFC Title game....which is still possible. People are burying the Girls. It's funny that a Giants fan is having to say this. But don't. The Girls get Romo back? It's back to buisness. Romo is the head of the snake. Don't get it confused. Still are only a few games out've 1st. Maybe 2 out've the Wild Card...they have big games yet to play vs the Division. Don't bury them Girlz just yet. At least I ain't. I know the Rematch is going to be the real dogfight.
Old 11-04-2008, 11:59 AM   #3772
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Ya damn right its Quinn time....we were booin the shit outta DA. ANd Braylon too...that motherfucker is costing us games with his drops. Just like he did for the faggot ass Michigan wolverines.
That pick-6 to Suggs down by only 3 late in the 4th was awesome.

Cleaveland Rocks!!
Old 11-04-2008, 12:09 PM   #3773
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Where my man Portis at today? I know his ass went to that game. I bet he's hung over right now and doesn't even wanna wake up. After a game like that, I usually have to get fucking wasted even though I'm already wasted watching the game.

Ahahahahahaah @ that blocked punt that shit was funny as fuck and the turning point of your now 6-3 record.

NOW TAKE

TWO STEPS BACK

Which brings me to my favorite time of the year......Giants.....Eagles.....

Fuck a quiz.

This more like the BAR EXAM for the Eggles.
Even on the road..I'm gonna go ahead and do this early..

GMEN - 28
STEAGLES - 17
Old 11-04-2008, 12:15 PM   #3774
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

Where did all these Giants fans come from? hmmm, I smell a Bandwagon.

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:33 PM   #3775
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

The fuck you talking to?
Old 11-04-2008, 03:35 PM   #3776
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Where my man Portis at today? I know his ass went to that game. I bet he's hung over right now and doesn't even wanna wake up. After a game like that, I usually have to get fucking wasted even though I'm already wasted watching the game.

Ahahahahahaah @ that blocked punt that shit was funny as fuck and the turning point of your now 6-3 record.

NOW TAKE

TWO STEPS BACK

Fuck a quiz.

GMEN - 28
STEAGLES - 17
yo what's up i'm right here some people gotta work during the day but anyway i didn't go to the game and i didn't get drunk.the turning point for me was the dropped pick6 by c rogers that would have put us up 13-3.hey geive credit there d was good but hey moss wasn't 100% either and ben getting hurt was the best thing that could have happend for them.well be back after the bye week 100% ready for that playoff run
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:32 PM   #3777
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:

NOW TAKE

TWO STEPS BACK

Fuck a quiz.

GMEN - 28
STEAGLES - 17
You can call us the STEAGLES because after this game you will swear we took some enhancement drugs after we win this game.

Yeah Boy!!!
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:00 PM   #3778
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oakland will most likely cut dangelo hall either tonight or tommorow
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:08 AM   #3779
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Like I said before, Oakland should cut a lot of their players including their QB.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:10 AM   #3780
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Like I said before, Oakland should cut a lot of their players including their QB.
Yes. Jamarcus Russell is falt out horrible!
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote