news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-05-2008, 12:11 AM   #3781
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Like I said before, Oakland should cut a lot of their players including their QB.
yea cause that makes sense to get rid of someone who your paying $60 Million...
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:15 AM   #3782
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol, he plays like he's worth about minium wage.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:21 AM   #3783
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

....cause he has such good recievers and a solid O-line.....
Old 11-05-2008, 12:26 AM   #3784
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Not worth the hype so far is all I'm saying. It's not like he would be lighting it up if he was on a different team.
Old 11-05-2008, 12:31 AM   #3785
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

...If he had recievers that could accually run routes, and an O-line that gave him more than 2 seconds to be in the pocket, than yes he would do better
Old 11-05-2008, 12:39 AM   #3786
check two
N.I.

In your honest opinion, which team would you say is better.. the Raiders or the Lions? Just curious.
Old 11-05-2008, 12:49 AM   #3787
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

I would say that the Lions would beat them.
Old 11-05-2008, 01:07 AM   #3788
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

While Oakland does have two wins, I think Detroit has been in more games. I'd probably go with Detroit since they were apparently close to beating Washington this week.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:34 AM   #3789
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

hey visions whats your team name in fantasy?

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:37 AM   #3790
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Low Down and Dirt-E

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:41 AM   #3791
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
I would say that the Lions would beat them.
Calvin Johnson is a WR you could build a team around. Hope you get a solid GM cuz that dude should be putting up Moss-like numbers.........scared the shit outta me when we played you, especially with our saftey play.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:24 AM   #3792
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
True that.
Grossman iz gonna be runing for his life Sunday.
SWAMP WATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:28 AM   #3793
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm View Post
Can't expect much from a Romo-less team. It wasn't even as bad as a game as the score says, two touchdowns were scored from what? Our 30 and 20 yard line. Offense of coarse was horrendous but what can you expect from a QB that poses no threat and a Rb who isn't a game breaker (Losing Felix was alot worse than I thought it would be).
Time to call Jeff Gorege.
SWAMP WATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:42 PM   #3794
check two
N.I.

Good ol' Ryan Leaf:

-----Ryan Leaf, the legendary NFL quarterback bust, was placed on leave today from his position as quarterbacks coach at West Texas A&M. ESPN's Joe Schad reports that the suspension came after Leaf asked one of his players for a painkiller.

Presumably Leaf was asking for something a little stronger than Tylenol or Advil. What isn't known is how the incident came to light. Did somebody overhear the question? Did Leaf get a guilty conscience? Did the player narc on his coach?

The latter seems to be the most likely. I'd imagine it has to be a little strange to play for Ryan Leaf. Anytime the coach critiques a player, the kid must be thinking, "Dude, you're Ryan Leaf. What can you tell me about quarterbacking? I was at that game when you went 11-26 with two picks and threw a pass that hit your center in the thigh. And you're telling me to 'keep my wits under pressure.' Just like you did when you flipped out on that reporter, right?"

Leaf, who also coaches the school's golf team will be on leave "indefinitely."

If the incident is true, it's not too surprising. After all, Ryan Leaf never was very good at trying to score.

-sports.yahoo.com
Old 11-06-2008, 07:10 PM   #3795
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The vikings get revenge on the pack this week

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote