news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-08-2008, 05:06 PM   #3796
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

With Deangelo Hall The Redskins Now Have The Best Secondary In The Nfl Bitches
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 11:43 PM   #3797
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

"DeAngelo Hall was beaten 40 times for 552 yards on 66 passes thrown his way this year, according to stats collected by STATS LLC."

-NYPost

anyways...

speaking of the best 2ndary in the NFL...

my boy kenny phillips from where? (THE U) getting his FIRST start at safety tomorrow...watch out eagles WR's coming across that middle tomorrow...mwahahah

i see you hollow marks

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 11:59 PM   #3798
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
With Deangelo Hall The Redskins Now Have The Best Secondary In The Nfl Bitches
He's overrated, honestly, why in the hell would the Raiders release him when they JUST gave him a 7 year deal. Because their dumb? yes but Hall wasn't even good enough to play for Oakland, what does that tell you?

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:52 AM   #3799
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
"DeAngelo Hall was beaten 40 times for 552 yards on 66 passes thrown his way this year, according to stats collected by STATS LLC."

-NYPost

anyways...

my boy kenny phillips from where? (THE U) getting his FIRST start at safety tomorrow...watch out eagles WR's coming across that middle tomorrow...mwahahah

i see you hollow marks
chris horton is alot better and we got him in the 7th round
Old 11-09-2008, 09:57 AM   #3800
portis24
NFL MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm View Post
He's overrated, honestly, why in the hell would the Raiders release him when they JUST gave him a 7 year deal. Because their dumb? yes but Hall wasn't even good enough to play for Oakland, what does that tell you?
it dosen't really tell me anything i mean his whole time in the nfl he's played on sorry teams with no kind of help at all besides we already have three starting cb's anyway.will most likely also have him back to return punt's and for only 500,000 it's a no loose situation for the skins
Old 11-09-2008, 10:45 PM   #3801
portis24
NFL MVP

wow the eagles just got fucked on a call eli was clearly over the line
Old 11-09-2008, 11:09 PM   #3802
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

What the hell is up with both teams fumbling the ball every few plays?

They all have butter fingers tonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:11 PM   #3803
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

DESPERAtion TIME FOR ANDY FAT FUCK REID

AHAHAHA

JACOBS GONNA PUT THE DAGGER ON THE STEAGLES AFTER THIS FAILED CHALLENGE

ELI wasn't over the line you dumb fuck Portis! AHahahahah bitch the Deadskins suck cock!

And NBAJAM I'd like to see you running the ball up the gut ahahahahah

Old 11-09-2008, 11:11 PM   #3804
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post

-NYPost

anyways...

i see you hollow marks
LOL Nigga the game ain't over just yet. We still in it...
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:14 PM   #3805
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Jeaaa!!

Another Desperate CHallenge By Fat Boy

Old 11-09-2008, 11:23 PM   #3806
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

its annoying when the Giants put Bradshaw in on the goaline.....from a fantasy perspective of course.
Old 11-09-2008, 11:27 PM   #3807
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Oh noezzzzz!!!!

Old 11-09-2008, 11:27 PM   #3808
Bodega Pop Tartz

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nigga we just scored, we in this shit..
Old 11-09-2008, 11:47 PM   #3809
Bodega Pop Tartz

Damn it man..... I feel like smacking andy reid for his play calling, well I predicted a 10-6 record
Old 11-09-2008, 11:48 PM   #3810
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

All I can say after this game....is.....

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ahahaha Hollow did yall think you really had a shot?

i mean other than those 14 points yall scored off lame ass giant turnovers...yall aint do shit...other than the td at the beginning of the 2nd half and then again late to make it a 6 point game...i mean...cmon now...giants let yall in this game...this was the steelers/giants game all day, with the giants playing the role of the steelers, only we aint give the game away....

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NFC EAST BEASTS!