news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-10-2008, 01:09 AM   #3826
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
you dumb as fuck.....on 4th and 1....what do you do? play action pass? LOL...shut the fuck up...the fuck you know bout football? you're a lions / michigan state fan
^^ thinks that being the fan of a good team makes him more knowledgable. Loser.

haha Michigan State is 9-2. the fuck you saying? what are you a Syracuse or Rutgers fan or some shit. Thats really working out for you...

Whats your logic?

Lets see I have a better home basketball team than you do, does that automatically make me more knowledgeable in Basketball, or in the same matter for hockey?

If I can get back to topic..

Yea you accually do a play-action pass in that situation. Or even a shotgun with a 4 WR set in a slant pattern. You really wanna tell me that DeSean couldent beat the corner on a quick slant??

Antonio Pearce even said that it was known they were running on the last 2 plays. I dont care who your back is, if you got 9 G-men aiming for you, and you are not at all good on short distance runs, you are screwed.

Unless you are someone like Jacobs who can plow threw a line, you need your O-line on a play like this in order to get a first, and running a sweep to the right when the near entire defense reads the play just will not work.

I really dont want to embarace you anymore. Jus stop.
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 02:23 AM   #3827
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

They didn't run on the last two plays. McNabb scrambled to even make it a close 4th down. Then they chose to run it. A pass on 4th and 1 is college type shit. Especially when McNabb was getting shut down in the pass game other than when the Giants backed up late, and on the first second half drive.

Just shut up kid.
Old 11-10-2008, 02:27 AM   #3828
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

And the Pistons aren't better than the Heat. The Pistons were lucky to beat the Heat in '05. Very lucky. Believe that shit. We got ya'll in 06. Yeah, I root for a few Florida teams. Fuck you. Yankees/Giants to the death. But believe that Michigan St is trash other than Ringer. FAU held ya'll to a close game 'till the 4th. LOL.

GO LIONS
Old 11-10-2008, 02:35 AM   #3829
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Aight I checked the Box Score the Eagles scrambled on 2nd and made it a close 3rd and 3..then a 4th and 1...even though...we still stopped their ass..

Fuck you 11th, hatin ass. What's the Lions Record?
Old 11-10-2008, 02:44 AM   #3830
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

In Ya Face Bitch!
Old 11-10-2008, 03:17 AM   #3831
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

ahahahahahhaa

that was the most embarassing triple post Iv ever seen

no way this guy's serious
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:24 AM   #3832
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

ahahahaha at 11th acting all hard..shits funny...dude knows he aint shit..just chill..we see things different..dont get hardbody and shit on me..giants won..im syked..you think the eagirls shouldve won..cool..i was a lil too drunk and forgot mcnabb scrambled 2 plays earlier than the 4th down play..big whoop nigga..say what you want..

we still the NFC's ass believe that...AFC better have a bad ass squad to throw at the GMEN this year.

good luck in the draft 11th.

P.S.

the only way any MSU player will see a ring in my lifetime is if they wear 17 and play WR for the giants.
Old 11-10-2008, 03:34 AM   #3833
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
AFC better have a bad ass squad to throw at the GMEN this year
I could probably think of one.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:38 AM   #3834
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
I could probably think of one.
I bet you could. Like I said, I'd love to face Kerry Collins.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:31 AM   #3835
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Green Bay's coach blew it...what a fuckin moron.

1st and 10 on the 40 with 2 minutes, and he runs the ball twice for little to no gain, and throws a 3 yard pass, and leaves his team with a 54 yard field goal that they miss.

Idiotic.
Old 11-10-2008, 09:22 AM   #3836
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Great game last night Between the Giants and Eagles. Those two teams always bring it. Damn it was a good win.....Giants 8-1!!! Sorry Hollow lol. For the NFC east.......stack them up and we knock them down like dominos. Giants are clearly running away with this division......but theres still much football to be played. There will be another physical game next week against the Ravens.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 09:24 AM   #3837
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Kevin Boss' leap on that 3rd down catch for 1st down was simply amazing....ahahaha...white men CAN JUMP!
Hahaha yeah that shit was sick!!! Shockey who???

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:05 AM   #3838
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Nebulus View Post
Great game last night Between the Giants and Eagles. Those two teams always bring it. Damn it was a good win.....Giants 8-1!!! Sorry Hollow lol. For the NFC east.......stack them up and we knock them down like dominos. Giants are clearly running away with this division......but theres still much football to be played. There will be another physical game next week against the Ravens.
LOL it's all good we see ya'll again late in the season when we get into our wild card mode you know Eagles bring it hard around that time.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:22 AM   #3839
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

3-0 In The Nfc Beast Thats Big. Giants Eagles Are Always Gonna Be Tough But They Fought It Out In Philly To Get The Big Win And Create Some Seperation. Good Win The Giants Nfc Best No Doubt About It. Earth, Wind, And Fire Just Running All Over People.

Bradshaw Has Been Real Good On Special Teams Coming Up With Some Big Tackles Even Though I Really Dont Like To Have Him Playing On Special Teams.

Eagles Go To 0-3 In The Division That Looks Like Trouble For Them But I Wouldnt Put It Past Them To Beat Out The Redskins Or The Cowboys But That Will Be Tough.
Old 11-10-2008, 10:44 AM   #3840
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Man on some real shit, our main problems occur in the red zone or on 3rd down. We can't convert anything at all. Andy Reid's play calling is bad. We are supposed to be 8-1 but we just shoot ourselves in the foot EVERYTIME. In the Cowboys lost, we fumbled in the Red Zone, we could've won that easily, The Redskins just kicked our asses, The Bears lost was due to a wack goal line offense, we lost last night because of that bullshit too, we could easily be 8-1/7-2 right now. The Giants were great though I gotta give them credit where it's due.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote