news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-10-2008, 04:16 PM   #3841
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Green Bay's coach blew it...what a fuckin moron.

1st and 10 on the 40 with 2 minutes, and he runs the ball twice for little to no gain, and throws a 3 yard pass, and leaves his team with a 54 yard field goal that they miss.

Idiotic.
Running the ball with 2 minutes on your opponents 40 ain't so stupid. The 3 yard pass sounds horrific. The Eagles sure could've used a 3-yard pass last night. I don't think the Vikings are gonna do shit anyway in the playoffs. And they still gotta win that North to even get there...stop Peterson it's a wrap for Minny.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 04:21 PM   #3842
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
Bradshaw Has Been Real Good On Special Teams Coming Up With Some Big Tackles Even Though I Really Dont Like To Have Him Playing On Special Teams.
Shit..I love him forcing those fumbles on Special Teams. And until we settle the RB situation in the offseason, that's the role he's going to be on. I love it to be honest. Ruben Droughns is nice on the coverage team as well. Chase Blackburn also gets down field quick and makes tackles. Giants are just solid and top notch in every aspect of the game.

Old 11-10-2008, 04:23 PM   #3843
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Nebulus View Post
Hahaha yeah that shit was sick!!! Shockey who???
LOL did you see Brees verbally murdering Droppie (I mean Shockey) on the sideline? Ahahahaha Shockey looked spooked...I bet Sakk wishes he could have his draft picks back.

Old 11-10-2008, 04:29 PM   #3844
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Man on some real shit, our main problems occur in the red zone or on 3rd down. We can't convert anything at all. Andy Reid's play calling is bad. We are supposed to be 8-1 but we just shoot ourselves in the foot EVERYTIME. In the Cowboys lost, we fumbled in the Red Zone, we could've won that easily, The Redskins just kicked our asses, The Bears lost was due to a wack goal line offense, we lost last night because of that bullshit too, we could easily be 8-1/7-2 right now. The Giants were great though I gotta give them credit where it's due.

^^soon to be the new sig

Old 11-10-2008, 04:59 PM   #3845
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

that was tight. I knew it was smart to pick him up for fantasy over the weekend

who was the Giant last nite that got layed out by one of the Eagle defenders? that was nasty
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:33 AM   #3846
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Cardinals almost stumbled and lost that game tonight. But another 300 + yard performance by the MVP of the league this year, Kurt Warner. The Cardinals have the highest scoring offense in the NFL, but they shouldn't have made this game so close. A nice performance also by the 49ers QB.
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:43 AM   #3847
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
The Cardinals almost stumbled and lost that game tonight. But another 300 + yard performance by the MVP of the league this year, Kurt Warner. The Cardinals have the highest scoring offense in the NFL, but they shouldn't have made this game so close. A nice performance also by the 49ers QB.
I'm killin in one league with the Cardinal Aces, Warner, Bolden, and Fitz and the Titans Duo At RB. Being a Houston fan, if you can't win on the field atleast you can win in fantasyland

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:47 AM   #3848
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Hahaha. OR in college sports! Whoop!

Anyway...I think Andy Reid's final two plays Sunday Night won't look as dumb now (compared to Singletary's)...I'm a smashmouth/running game type of guy...I thought running it on the final play was actually very gutsy. But to Robinson, not Gore? WTF was that? And a draw play nonetheless. The Cardinals just swallowed it whole. Niners looked ga-bawge trying to execute on the last snap too. Embarrasing way to lose tonight, San Fransisco.

Old 11-11-2008, 01:34 AM   #3849
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Can't win with em. Can't play with em. Can't coach em. Can't do it!!!!!!!
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:41 AM   #3850
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Larry Johnson got accused of another assault incident with a woman. I think this is like his 5th different incident with a woman. He's a loser on and off the field.
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:44 AM   #3851
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

why exactly did Michael Robinson think he can dive 9 ft threw the air? HAHA who dives at the 3 yard line? And why did he even have the ball anyways? The niners should have automatically spiked the ball when they got near the endzone. And came up with a better plan. Bad game management, bad play calling

And I thought the Eagles fucked up last nite..
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:17 AM   #3852
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

What did the giants get for shockey?

I think the draft pick was conditional on playing time or saints wins.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
repĚreĚsent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:09 PM   #3853
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

2nd and 5th rounders.

Old 11-12-2008, 01:52 AM   #3854
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

You sure its not 2nd OR 5th? I believe it may be a conditional pick. I sure hope we don't lose a 2nd over shockey.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
repĚreĚsent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 09:43 AM   #3855
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakk View Post
You sure its not 2nd OR 5th? I believe it may be a conditional pick. I sure hope we don't lose a 2nd over shockey.
We get the 2nd AND 5th pick.....and by the looks of things it was a good trade for the Giants. You guys got the worst end of that deal. The Saints learned real quick why Shockey is a pain in the ass. LOL@ Brees sonning him on the sidelines.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote