news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-12-2008, 10:04 AM   #3856
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Nebulus View Post
We get the 2nd AND 5th pick.....and by the looks of things it was a good trade for the Giants. You guys got the worst end of that deal. The Saints learned real quick why Shockey is a pain in the ass. LOL@ Brees sonning him on the sidelines.
Brees flat out bitched Shockey! That was hilarious. That was a faggot ass effort Shockey gave on the play in question, so he deserved it.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 02:15 PM   #3857
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Shockey was always an overrated big mouth. He doesnt make enough of an impact on the game for a team to put up with his crap.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:02 PM   #3858
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

No Clinton Portis = no wins for Washington
Old 11-13-2008, 01:32 PM   #3859
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Doesn't make it a automatic win, it's not a given that Romo will play good.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 01:54 PM   #3860
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Without Portis, Washington ain't got shit. Shaun Alexander is a bum. If Dallas can't beat Washington without Clinton, Dallas really does suck balls. Washington was exposed last week as to having NOTHING other than Portis. Sure they got those two WR's who show up maybe 8 games out've the year. And they've got a QB who never throws picks, but he never throws the ball deeper than ten yards either.

And of course, any given Sunday, anything can happen. It's the NFL. Look at those sorry ass never gonna win a Super Bowl Browns..they beat my G-Men. But this isn't one of those weeks. Redskins/Dallas never look to next week when playing eachother. Both teams will be up and at their full grind this week. With that said.

Washington is going to lose their next 3 games, Portis or not, anyway.

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 11-13-2008 at 01:56 PM.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 01:57 PM   #3861
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Well the Cowboys are in a state of disrepair right now also.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 02:03 PM   #3862
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Like I said, once Romo returns, all will be well again. Sure, they got problems on defense still..but I been saying that since...last year? Romo and the Boyz offense will be back to atleast putting points up. Who says Washington can stop them they could'nt even stop that bum Byron Leftwich LOL.
Old 11-13-2008, 04:57 PM   #3863
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

If Ladell Betts is healthy, he is usually pretty effective. Washington has a good line, so I think if Betts plays they will be ok.

Dallas hasnt stopped anyone on defense, thats their problem.
Old 11-13-2008, 05:30 PM   #3864
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Like I said, once Romo returns, all will be well again. Sure, they got problems on defense still..but I been saying that since...last year? Romo and the Boyz offense will be back to atleast putting points up. Who says Washington can stop them they could'nt even stop that bum Byron Leftwich LOL.
you can hope we lose all you want but you better be worried about ray lewis and ed reed fucking that overrated offense up
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:38 PM   #3865
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
If Ladell Betts is healthy, he is usually pretty effective. Washington has a good line, so I think if Betts plays they will be ok.

Dallas hasnt stopped anyone on defense, thats their problem.
you know are team pretty well don't u nicky good for you keep on teaching in them
Old 11-13-2008, 06:46 PM   #3866
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Well, i kno that Betts has good fantasy value when Portis gets hurt, which usually happens once or twice a year.
Old 11-13-2008, 09:26 PM   #3867
portis24
NFL MVP

Quote:
Well, i kno that Betts has good fantasy value when Portis gets hurt, which usually happens once or twice a year.
he's missed like six games since 04 in no way is he injury prone
Old 11-13-2008, 09:28 PM   #3868
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Well the year before last, i drafted him and he fuckin SUCKED. But last year he missed a bunch cuz my cousin had Betts and benefitted from it.

damn get off the dudes nuts.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:04 PM   #3869
portis24
NFL MVP

Quote:
Well the year before last, i drafted him and he fuckin SUCKED. But last year he missed a bunch cuz my cousin had Betts and benefitted from it.

damn get off the dudes nuts.
i'm not on his nut's i'm just trying to correct you he didnt miss any games last year but two years ago he missed six games with a broken or fractured wrist
Old 11-13-2008, 10:11 PM   #3870
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i dunno...all i kno is that Betts was good at Purdue and he is good at WSH