news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-14-2008, 09:46 AM   #3871
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Yea, from what I remember he is a quality back but I heard he's out too, gotta check that.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:13 AM   #3872
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I haven't seen that much ESPN lately. Have they been talking a lot about the Titans undefeated season so far, similar to how they were talking round the clock last season about the Patriots?
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:48 AM   #3873
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Kind of. Not as much as New England though.

Old 11-14-2008, 11:59 AM   #3874
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm View Post
Kind of. Not as much as New England though.
Yeah, cuz the Titans don't throw the ball for 400 yards a game, and they don't have a Randy Moss. What they do have is a nasty defense that shows up EVERY week, and a offense that moves the ball in what ever way the opposing defense dictates, and doesn't turn the ball over, which may be a better formula for the playoffs, and dare I say, possibly the super bowl.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:27 PM   #3875
Storm
Vatican

I wasn't trying to say it like if it were bad thing, I honestly hated how much they covered New England.

Old 11-14-2008, 03:00 PM   #3876
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Jesus ESPN dedicated like a half hour to Favre and the game this morning....annoying as fuck. I couldnt get my lebron highlights in.
Old 11-14-2008, 06:00 PM   #3877
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, it was ridiculous how much ESPN was covering the Patriots last season. They were talking about it all the time. Maybe they should cover the Titans more, since they are 9-0 with a 'backup QB'. I wonder what Vince Young has to be thinking though. What if he would win back the starting QB role somehow, and then they would lose their first game right when he came back. That would have to hurt his confidence even more. I don't think they would be undefeated if Young had been playing throughout this season.
Old 11-15-2008, 02:04 PM   #3878
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Vikings vs the bucs tmw this i going to be a tough game

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 03:51 PM   #3879
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

The Eagles/Bengals game just finished in a tie game.

the first one in 6 years

Eagles suck
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 04:22 PM   #3880
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Well I Guess Its Safe To Say The Giants Have The Best O-Line In The League Just Ran All Over The Ravens.
Old 11-16-2008, 05:02 PM   #3881
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

COughlin is a douche bag....running Derrick Ward on the goal line. HE is lucky that team is so talented cuz he is a shit coach.
Old 11-16-2008, 05:11 PM   #3882
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

That Brandon Jones celebration was hilarious.

Not surprised that he got flagged for it tho
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 07:54 PM   #3883
check two
N.I.

The Cardinals are 7-3 for the first time since 1977. They are looking to win their first division title since 1975.

Old 11-16-2008, 08:21 PM   #3884
Future

Future shaolin monk

My cities team is so bad they're not even on TV.

It's a shame.

Which is why I've been more of a football fan than a fan of a favorite team ever since vick got thrown in jail.

Visit my site...
www.purehiphop.co.cc
Future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 08:43 PM   #3885
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if you don't think sports is fixed, watch the last play of the steeler-chargers game

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote