news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-17-2008, 10:18 PM   #3901
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
OK SPELL IT OUT FOR DOUCHEBAG NICKY YES PORTIS PLAYED BUT IF YOU THINK HE'S 100% YOUR OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND.YES MOSS AND CAMPBELL PLAYED VERY GOOD OBSERVATION DICKY BUT WE WERE WITHOUT RANDEL EL IN THE 4TH QUARTER AND PART OF THE THRID, WE HAD A STARTING DEFENSIVE TACKLE OUT,MARCUS WASHINGTON OUT BEFORE HALFTIME.OH AND THAT BALL WAS DOWNED AT THE 1 YARD LINE THAT FUCKER JERRY JONES HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THAT.BUT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS WE STILL BEAT CLEVLAND'S ASS SO TAKE A HIKE LITTLE BOY

Look at you getting so mad you had to type that in CAPS.
Washington aint winning anything this year, the sooner you realize that, the less dissapointed you will be later.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:20 PM   #3902
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Kurt Warner is the MVP. What he is doing is amazing. He throws for 300 yards 58% of the time he plays...that is unbelievable. Not to mention what he is doing for my fantasy team this year.

If they give it to Collins...what a fucking joke. I'm sick of this, give it to a guy on the best team shit.
No, give it to the best player that year.
Just ask yourself. WHo would you rather have? Kurt Warner or Kerry Collins.

But yea, if anyone on the Titans is getting it, its Haynesworth. Shit i'd give it to Chris Johnson over Collins.
Old 11-17-2008, 11:46 PM   #3903
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

If Saints somehow make it to the playoffs I think he deserves, if they don't, Warner absolutely is the MVP.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:28 AM   #3904
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Kurt Warner is the MVP. What he is doing is amazing. He throws for 300 yards 58% of the time he plays...that is unbelievable. Not to mention what he is doing for my fantasy team this year.

If they give it to Collins...what a fucking joke. I'm sick of this, give it to a guy on the best team shit.
No, give it to the best player that year.
Just ask yourself. WHo would you rather have? Kurt Warner or Kerry Collins.

But yea, if anyone on the Titans is getting it, its Haynesworth. Shit i'd give it to Chris Johnson over Collins.

i agree and disagree.

1. you say give it to the guy on the best team. that is bullshit. MVP stands for most valueable player. it doesn't matter what team he is on

2. who would you rather have? yes that answers the question. in that case, warner diserves it

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:55 AM   #3905
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
So who's your choice for MVP so far? Warner or Collins?
Brandon Jacobs and Eli Manning Co-MVPs.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:02 AM   #3906
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
10-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jets are next!
Hahaha damn the Titans fans are getting cocky now.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:12 AM   #3907
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
you can hope we lose all you want but you better be worried about ray lewis and ed reed fucking that overrated offense up
Yeah bro..how's that overrated offense now nigga. I bet you wasn't talking shit when you saw the Giants respond to Ravens scoring a 3rd quarter TD to make it 20-10..with 10 straight points after Aaron Ross' PICK 6. I know...Ross was lucky. But a Giant still drilled the Ravens WR and Ross made a play, that's what Giants do. Clinton ran 15 times, and effictiently. You can't blame this loss on him being hurt. He made enough plays early to open things up. Washington only started going deep late in the game. I think the Skins are truely the Deadskins now...tell your old women faggot fans to take their ugly busted ass back home and take off those lame ass pig noses..you guys are WORST than the Browns. 9-1 homie ya'll looking up from a lil deeper hole now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
Vikings vs the bucs tmw this i going to be a tough game
Your Vikes must be breaking your heart, Hec...by the time you face the Giants..we'll prolly be resting folks. So you can count atleast 1 more win this season. Once we beat the Cards this week, then sweep a 3-game set with the entire NFC East, we'll be resting everybody believe that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
The Eagles/Bengals game just finished in a tie game.

the first one in 6 years

Eagles suck
Yeah, where's Hollow Darts at this week? Haven't seen him spit nothing bout that. The Eagles just got beat down by the Giants though. They thought they prolly should've won that game..they even said that shit..so that tells you that they feel down and what not. You can't be all emo and shit during the season. Eagirls are done for the '08..I hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Those godamn Giants......

I'm still optimistic Baltimore will make the post season tho....
Ahmad Bradshaw made Ray Lewis look...OLD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
if you don't think sports is fixed, watch the last play of the steeler-chargers game
YEah...well we know who you had doe on.
Old 11-18-2008, 09:09 AM   #3908
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
i agree and disagree.

1. you say give it to the guy on the best team. that is bullshit. MVP stands for most valueable player. it doesn't matter what team he is on

2. who would you rather have? yes that answers the question. in that case, warner diserves it
U misinterpretted me....when i said fuck this give it to the player on the best team, i placed the comma after 'fuck this', making it seem like i said, 'fuck this......Give it to the player on the Best team.
When actually I meant 'Fuck this 'give it to the player on the best team' shit'
Old 11-18-2008, 09:55 AM   #3909
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
[COLOR=red]
Quote:
you can hope we lose all you want but you better be worried about ray lewis and ed reed fucking that overrated offense up

Yeah bro..how's that overrated offense now nigga. I bet you wasn't talking shit when you saw the Giants respond to Ravens scoring a 3rd quarter TD to make it 20-10..with 10 straight points after Aaron Ross' PICK 6. I know...Ross was lucky. But a Giant still drilled the Ravens WR and Ross made a play, that's what Giants do. Clinton ran 15 times, and effictiently. You can't blame this loss on him being hurt. He made enough plays early to open things up. Washington only started going deep late in the game. I think the Skins are truely the Deadskins now...tell your old women faggot fans to take their ugly busted ass back home and take off those lame ass pig noses..you guys are WORST than the Browns. 9-1 homie ya'll looking up from a lil deeper hole now.
^^^^PWN3D!!!! Eat your crow portis!
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:40 AM   #3910
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
U misinterpretted me....when i said fuck this give it to the player on the best team, i placed the comma after 'fuck this', making it seem like i said, 'fuck this......Give it to the player on the Best team.
When actually I meant 'Fuck this 'give it to the player on the best team' shit'

i got ya. my bad

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 06:32 PM   #3911
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post

Your Vikes must be breaking your heart, Hec...by the time you face the Giants..we'll prolly be resting folks. So you can count atleast 1 more win this season. Once we beat the Cards this week, then sweep a 3-game set with the entire NFC East, we'll be resting everybody believe that..

Yeah, where's Hollow Darts at this week? Haven't seen him spit nothing bout that. The Eagles just got beat down by the Giants though. They thought they prolly should've won that game..they even said that shit..so that tells you that they feel down and what not. You can't be all emo and shit during the season. Eagirls are done for the '08..I hope.

Ahmad Bradshaw made Ray Lewis look...OLD.

YEah...well we know who you had doe on.
FIRST OF ALL NO GIANT PLAYER DRILLED DERRICK MASON IT HIT HIM RIGHT IN THE HANDS BOUNCED OFF HIS HELMET AND RIGHT INTO ROSS'S HANDS AND YOUR RIGHT THAT WAS PURELY LUCK IF IT WASN'T FOR THAT I BELIEVE THE GAME WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT.NOW AS FOR PORTIS YES HE PLAYED AND PLAYED WELL BUT LIKE I TOLD DICKEY HE WAS NOT CLOSE TO 100% HE WOULD RUN ONCE AND COME OUT A COUPLE PLAYS THAT'S NOT HIM AND TO ADD TO THAT BETTS WAS NOT HEALTHY EITHER THE COWBOYS DIDN'T HAVE TO RESPECT OUR RUN GAME AND JUST BLITZED THE WHOLE TIME
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:18 PM   #3912
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

^^^^^^^
Seen His Teams Playoff Hopes Go Down The Drain With That Loss To The Cowboys
Old 11-18-2008, 08:01 PM   #3913
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
^^^^^^^
Seen His Teams Playoff Hopes Go Down The Drain With That Loss To The Cowboys
actually if the playoffs started today we would be in the playoffs so go fuck yourself
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 09:13 PM   #3914
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Yeah But You Got To Agree The Redskins Put Themselves In A More Difficult Situation With The Loss To The Cowboys. The Redskins Now Have To Fend Off A Team In The NFC South And The Cowboys Who They Could Have Buried.
Old 11-19-2008, 08:40 AM   #3915
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Hahahaha@ Portis getting all bitchy now and making up all the excuses in the world. Your team wish they were even half the team the Giants are. Face it dude....the WACKSKINS suck.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote