news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-29-2008, 01:33 PM   #4006
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I wish i knew if Jacobs was starting or not.
Old 11-29-2008, 01:35 PM   #4007
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=st&type=lgns

New York Giants star wide receiver Plaxico Burress accidentally shot himself in the leg Friday, according to multiple media reports.

Burress was hospitalized with gunshot injuries Friday night that were not believed to be life-threatening, FOX Sports.com reported Saturday.

A spokesman for the Giants on Saturday told PA SportsTicker that the team had no comment, although they acknowledged they are aware there was an incident.

Burress has not practice all week due to an ailing hamstring and already had been ruled out of Sunday’s game against the Washington Redskins.

Citing sources familiar with the situation, the New York Daily News reported that Burress was shot late Friday night, but no further details of the incident are available.

i would laugh, but almost a year ago, my boy sean taylor died form a shot to the leg. granted, sean taylor was defending his family, while plexiglass was trying to keep it real, it could have been real bad.

go skins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
I was trying to rep health, so I ate a mango! I would never eat pussy unless the chick is a virgin or a steady girlfriend who I know is clean. Then I suck the clit.
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:37 PM   #4008
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

burress is a douche.....Inconsisten fantasy player too. Year in and year out.
Old 11-29-2008, 03:09 PM   #4009
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

damn, I didnt kno he shot himself, I thought he jus caught a stray or somthin

He's gonna be questioned to shit about why he's holdin
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 03:35 PM   #4010
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

plex looked at who the giants are playing and saw the vikings on the list and said fuck that shit and shot himself but for real it is a good thing he did not accidentally kill him self

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:20 PM   #4011
GZAjector

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well that was a fucking joke.

oh those skins, they're going to be so pumped up emotionally, there's no fucking way the giants will be able to stop them!

what a bunch of gaylords. playing the most uninspired football ever. campbell can suck my dick, that dudes meek as fuck.

start brennan. that dude gots fire. campbell is a fucking softy who has no command.

PROPS TO THE GIANTS

Quote:
I was trying to rep health, so I ate a mango! I would never eat pussy unless the chick is a virgin or a steady girlfriend who I know is clean. Then I suck the clit.
Old 11-30-2008, 03:28 PM   #4012
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

What about Todd Collins also?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:33 PM   #4013
GZAjector

nah, he may have gotten us to the playoffs last year, but he threw 2 pick 6's to seal the seapidgeons win. out with the old. plus it might have been the al saunders system he was so well versed in, having held the clipboard in it for 10 straight years.

i want to see what brennan can do.
if he fails, he fails. right now i don't think it could be any worse. i'm not a fairweather fan, so no matter how the skins end up, they're my squad.
shit i never would have even guessed 7 wins this season, but nfc east always has a chance to send 2 teams to the wild card it seems.
fuck it, bench campbell, at least for a quarter, maybe it would light a fire under his ass. it worked with donovan mcrib.

Quote:
Old 11-30-2008, 03:38 PM   #4014
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I told you a redskins fans, in particular Portis, that they weren't a super bowl caliber team. They are good enough to maybe get a wildcard, but they will lose inthe first round or if they get lucky win one game and lose in the second.

They have no QB...Campbell just doesnt make plays. Defensively they are solid, but until they get a real QB they will be the same old Skins.
Old 11-30-2008, 03:46 PM   #4015
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Eagles finally win a game. Guess who we play next week?? LOL

ahahahahahahahahahahhhahaaA
HAhahaH
Ahaaaa
ahaa
ahhhhhhh

Ya'll don't want none man!

We just punked Washington on SEAN TAYLOR DAY..

Had it looking like Giants Stadium at the end of the game..

LOL @ the gay Redskins coach throwing down his clipboard ahahahahahah U MAD ZORN?

Swept that ass

Jeaaaa Boy bring on them STEAGLES!
Old 11-30-2008, 03:47 PM   #4016
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAMP WATER View Post

REDSKINS iz gonna bust they shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahahaha bitch boy I say you need'a worry bout your garbage bears in the garbage North division and getting whooped tonight by the VIKES.

MINNESOTA - 24
BEARS - 6

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 11-30-2008 at 03:52 PM.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:52 PM   #4017
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
plex looked at who the giants are playing and saw the vikings on the list and said fuck that shit and shot himself but for real it is a good thing he did not accidentally kill him self
LOLOLOL yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.

But anyway yeah Plax is a fool I'm concearned about A.P. chillin with him too and shit...NY gun laws is stern...but Plax won't do no time he just better be ready for a playoff run I say let this dude sit the rest of the season out and think about his life for a minute before putting that blue helmet back on his dome.

And fuck the Plax haters...Winning Super Bowl Touchdown Catch..BITCH!

Ya'll still sleepin tho if you think the Giants will miss a beat without Plax because we got the boy Hixon, Smith and even Moss/Manningham who are all capable of becoming big time WRs including Smith, Hixon. Smith already gets mad play. Hixon seems to step up when Plax is gone..HINT HINT.
Old 11-30-2008, 03:54 PM   #4018
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Hectis, the Bears are going to maul the Vikings tonight and take the division lead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:57 PM   #4019
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
well that was a fucking joke.

oh those skins, they're going to be so pumped up emotionally, there's no fucking way the giants will be able to stop them!

what a bunch of gaylords. playing the most uninspired football ever. campbell can suck my dick, that dudes meek as fuck.

start brennan. that dude gots fire. campbell is a fucking softy who has no command.

PROPS TO THE GIANTS
Daaaaamn...

It ain't even Campbell fault it's the shitty ass plays ya'll be calling in to him. When Campbell was going deep the years before, I thought the Skins were good but this year they offense is just TOO shitty. Portis isn't a great back I am sorry, he cannot carry a team. He's a good back, will get his stats, but he's not going to take anyone to the promise land. And the backup Rbs suck in Wahsington straight up. Ya'll needa open it up again with those speedy WRs..and let Campbell do his thing. I actually like Campbell think he got talent but he sucks with this new coach and that trashy OC whoever he is.

But we was gonna whoop ya'll no matter what the fuck gameplan you put in.
Old 11-30-2008, 04:12 PM   #4020
GZAjector

skins ain't got no OC. the coach calls the plays. more often than not lately, shittily. fuck all those third down passes that don't even make it close to the 1st down marker.

but i ain't gonna lie, i agree with alot of the shit you saying, especially the play calling. but if the playcall is one of those short passes, and he can't hit the man...fuck. it's just frustrating. i want to see those long passes for real.

it don't matter though, the better team usually always wins, and the team with the most points ALWAYS wins. y'all were both. good one.

fuck it, i hope the giants stomp the other nfc east teams.

Quote: