news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-07-2008, 02:04 PM   #4066
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good thing T'.Jack is in the game

T.jack makes leaf look like a hall of fame QB

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 02:12 PM   #4067
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Yea when I looked at the remaining games for us, I knew this was our best chance to win a game

Even tho we usually lose to Minnesota, its always atleast a close game

Be happy you atleast get to see the game, its a blackout here so I gotta listen on the radio
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 02:16 PM   #4068
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah I live in the state of new york (western). we get the bills games. we hardly get vikings games where I live

Old 12-07-2008, 02:20 PM   #4069
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

oh

your not a Bills fan?
Old 12-07-2008, 02:23 PM   #4070
hectis
Vic

no.

Old 12-07-2008, 02:48 PM   #4071
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Giants got stomped on, at home.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 04:18 PM   #4072
hectis
Vic

the vikings have 3 tough games left; cards, falcons and giants

Old 12-07-2008, 04:42 PM   #4073
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

it shouldent matter, the division is theirs
Old 12-07-2008, 06:31 PM   #4074
hectis
Vic

wow Dallas blew it. they could have gained ground in the east with the giants losing, now they might not even make the playoffs

Old 12-07-2008, 06:32 PM   #4075
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Where Dirty Knowledge At? LOL

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Renegade/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]

ELI MANNING was bitching today....
Look at him scared...

I told you 11-2 last week nigga!!

7-5-1

Last edited by racist randy; 12-07-2008 at 06:34 PM.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:44 PM   #4076
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:14 PM   #4077
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
wow Dallas blew it. they could have gained ground in the east with the giants losing, now they might not even make the playoffs
We're ahead of Atlanta and I think Washington too even if they win today. And really nothing I can say about today.

Last edited by Storm; 12-07-2008 at 08:18 PM.
Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:58 PM   #4078
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Eli Manning is a JOKE. If Jacobs is hurt, the Giants aint shit.

Plus they think they can get by without Plax and they thought they could just dump Shockey.

Eli tries to hard to be like Peyton with all the audible bullshit, but he just aint that good. The Giants got lucky to beat the Pats on an immaculate reception type of play.

That game was pathetic and i needed Jacobs to do well. Fuck the Giimen
Old 12-08-2008, 12:02 AM   #4079
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i wish ed reed was on the skins.

fucking pathetic. 34 points scored last 4 losses. they got cinci and philly and san fran left. gotta win out and then still get mad fucking help. i don't have faith that they will.
fucking shy little lionel ritchie looking motherfucker.

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 12:17 AM   #4080
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^why do you keep dogging campbell do you know anything about football
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote