news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-09-2008, 08:06 PM   #4141
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

You was like "DID I MENTION BARBER DIDNT PLAY"? I mean why say that that's like me saying after the Browns and Eagles losses "DID I MENTION OSI IS OUT FOR THE SEASON?" Basically the same.

Anyway...what you think bout the Girlz? Yall got problems now man. Big time. Now that the season is over for yall...are you looking at the '09 draft thinking "Was Roy Williams really worth it"?
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 08:10 PM   #4142
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

I dont think the season is over for the Cowboys due to the fact that they hold tiebreakers over every team below them and over the Bucs who is the only other wildcard ahead of them at the moment. So if they tie with other teams, their still in the playoffs. And as far as Roy Williams goes, I think it was a great pick-up because TO isnt going to be there too much longer and Roy is young so he'll be there awhile.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 08:19 PM   #4143
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Roy hasn't caught more than 1 TD pass with the Girlz though...dude's not that good son. You'd think that with TO by his side he'd be getting more open...seeing more scores...at least getting more passes. Has he caught more than...5 balls in a game since joining the Girlz? I dunno...going by what you just said.. I guess when T.O. LEAVES..then the real ballin ass Roy will surface? Doesn't make sense but okay.

How do you like your chances this week? Girlz are 3 point favs. Giants take the underdog role to heart like none other. I think if we win...yall are eliminated. So basically this will be 2 years in a row we can eliminate yall from the season? Word I like it.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:23 PM   #4144
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

LMAO...Well its a must win unless Falcons and Bucs lose. Roy had some opportunities but its like Romo is forcing to TO too much sometimes and whenever hes in trouble he always looks for Witten, which I cant blame him, but Roy was wide the fuck open in the corner of the endzone against the Steelers and Romo threw the shit fucking left handed, granted he tried but fuck.

P.E.A.C.E.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:25 PM   #4145
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

OH yeah I remember that, he was trying to be like Eli Manning on that shit. Had he just thrown normal which he could've and Aikman even said it..it prolly woulda been a TD.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:27 PM   #4146
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

Exactly. Then he has a fucking smile on his face, lol. You've got to be kidding me.

P.E.A.C.E.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:50 PM   #4147
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Anyone see the game last night? Panthers did a good job.

born and raised in Charlotte, had season tickets since the Panthers came through back around 95 and they worked the Bucs out

Best team in the League
Old 12-10-2008, 12:02 AM   #4148
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

ahaha i was joking with my boy on sunday after the giants loss

"now watch, the best team in the league will be whoever wins monday night"

ahahah sure enough
Old 12-10-2008, 12:40 AM   #4149
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
Final Score of that game was 13-10 and Flacco has had the rest of the season to grow at QB so that game is in no shape a gimmee. Ravens are still loaded on D and any team that plays great defense has a shot once they get into the playoffs.
Yes. They would have a shot. He didn't say they would have a shot. He said they WOULD beat Tennessee. At 12-1, to say the Titans WOULD get beat by the Ravens is somewhat disrespectful, no?
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 12:42 AM   #4150
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
ahaha i was joking with my boy on sunday after the giants loss

"now watch, the best team in the league will be whoever wins monday night"

ahahah sure enough
Yeah. It changes every week. People jumped on the Jets bandwagon before their epic failures over the last two weeks, and look at them now. You gotta look at a teams entire body of work. If u do, how could you say the Giants arent the team to beat in the NFC? How could you say the TItans arent in the AFC?
Old 12-10-2008, 12:44 AM   #4151
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

People will start respecting Tennesee when they win a playoff game..same with the Cowgirls.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:46 AM   #4152
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

I think there's only one team to beat this year and it's the G-Men. Until they get knocked off....then yeah well you know. Though people are starting to doubt us now because of Plax and the loss to the Eagles...watch out now I think it's starting to be 07 all over again. (People starting to doubt us before the playoffs)

But everyone and their moms wanna start using the "underdog" card now that the Giants excelled with it. So that whole shtick may not play out again.
Old 12-10-2008, 01:07 AM   #4153
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
They already beat the Ravens in Baltimore. Titans defense too much for a rookie QB with no running game.

Real talk.
Ravens D will shut down the Titans running game, and those weak dudes they call recievers will be lucky to get a catch

Whatever. Regardless of who would win, it would be close as fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Anyone see the game last night? Panthers did a good job.
Yea. DeAngelo was tearing that shit up

Thats been my boy since he was in college, nice to see him get his shine on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreptitious View Post
Best team in the League
Sorry, but no

The D still gives up to many yards and points

Regardless of the Eagles game, Giants are the best team in the league still
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:28 AM   #4154
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
Regardless of who would win, it would be close as fuck
Agreed. It would be very close. Do you not think the Titans would shut down the Ravens weak offense?
Old 12-10-2008, 03:12 AM   #4155
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
Agreed. It would be very close. Do you not think the Titans would shut down the Ravens weak offense?
I think it could possibly be a stalemate

Stover and Bironas. Thats who decides this game
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote