news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-16-2008, 12:09 AM   #4231
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
Could'nt agree more. Congrats on the win by the way. I know it meant a lot to the Texans.
Thanks man, feels good after all those years of utter frustration to be headed where we need to go, I'm glad Collins was havin an off game, we got beat deep on more than one occasion but the throws just weren't where they needed to be. Good Luck in the playoffs man.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 07:21 AM   #4232
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

Visions, I rarely come through in this forum, and you know what, youre a texan, and I am from the crown town, my boys can run all over everyone and we have the illest muhfucka in the league. On top of that, I drafted Kevin Walter for my fantasy football squad, who was a rare breed. Nonetheless, Jake Delhomme went back to back with Brady in your home state and on top of that, you said you wanted J. Stew from Oregan and we have the illest 1 2 punch in the league, this is our year. You know it, and its not like I am proving you wrong, so life is good for me. Fuck anyone who doubted the Cats, Panthers got hot when it counts, and you never argued that. Deangelo and Stewart are the illest. Go Panthers
Old 12-16-2008, 08:13 AM   #4233
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dear Santa..............

All I want for Christmas is the Vikings to beat the Falcons.............(go Eagles)

Last edited by Queen Of Poetry; 12-16-2008 at 08:20 AM.
Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 08:25 AM   #4234
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Yeah, well I wanted them to beat the Steelers. Didn't happen. Ravens are just not very good on offense imo. Willis Mcgahee is a shell of himself. Mcclain is slow, and has terrible agilty, though he is a very hard runner. Flacco is decent at times, but too inconsistent with his accuracy. Their O-line isn't exactly scaring anyone either. Mason is a good possession reciever, but not explosive. Todd Heap is a shell as well. Their defense is nice as hell though. I think Dallas beats them.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 10:43 AM   #4235
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
Dear Santa..............

All I want for Christmas is the Vikings to beat the Falcons.............(go Eagles)
LMAO...you have to worry about beating the Redskins and than us more importantly.

P.E.A.C.E.

Last edited by IronFingaz7; 12-16-2008 at 11:00 AM.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 11:03 AM   #4236
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

westbrook = mvp
Old 12-16-2008, 11:34 AM   #4237
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Did anybody vote on the Redskins coach being the worst coach in America poll?

I read that Thomas Jones is the leading rusher in the AFC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 01:22 PM   #4238
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronFingaz7 View Post
LMAO...you have to worry about beating the Redskins and than us more importantly.

P.E.A.C.E.

Redskins=no problem

Cowboys may be a problem. That's why I need the Falcons to lose..........

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 01:24 PM   #4239
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Did anybody vote on the Redskins coach being the worst coach in America poll?
That would be Rod Marinelli. You would think everyone knew that by now
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 01:31 PM   #4240
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
Redskins=no problem

Cowboys may be a problem. That's why I need the Falcons to lose..........
LOL...True, well good luck.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 08:52 PM   #4241
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreptitious View Post
Visions, I rarely come through in this forum, and you know what, youre a texan, and I am from the crown town, my boys can run all over everyone and we have the illest muhfucka in the league. On top of that, I drafted Kevin Walter for my fantasy football squad, who was a rare breed. Nonetheless, Jake Delhomme went back to back with Brady in your home state and on top of that, you said you wanted J. Stew from Oregan and we have the illest 1 2 punch in the league, this is our year. You know it, and its not like I am proving you wrong, so life is good for me. Fuck anyone who doubted the Cats, Panthers got hot when it counts, and you never argued that. Deangelo and Stewart are the illest. Go Panthers
the Panthers are a nice squad man no doubt, any team that plays great D and runs the ball with authority has a great chance come playoff time plus you got Steve Smith there to keep the D's honest as he can get deep on anyone. You never know in football but yall got a hell of a shot. And yeah Stewart was the RB I was hoping for in the 08 draft but Slaton has had a hell of year for us. Great find in the 3rd round, can't say enough positives about the drafts of recent past. We're on the way there, good luck to your squad in the playoffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
westbrook = mvp
sometimes the foreigness is extra-obvious, consider this one of those moments

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 03:34 PM   #4242
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Redskins are pathetic. They can't even beat Cincinnati LOL. They don't deserve to make the playoffs and it looks like they aren't gonna make it anyway. LOL@Cleveland getting their asses kicked again 30-10 to the Eagles. The Browns shouldn't be shown on national tv anymore LOL. The guy for the Browns who intercepted the pass before halftime couldn't even run all the way to the other end to score LOL. They're so pathetic. Do ya'll think that Steelers player who caught the touchdown against the Ravens had the ball across the goal line when he caught it? My dad doesn't think so. I think he did.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 12:17 AM   #4243
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, my skins are fucking pathetic.

but fuck all that for a minute...

no matter what team has your allegiance, no one can deny that sammy baugh was one of the illest players of all time. i mean, you can, but that would just be ignorant.

old man passed away tonight. i seen some old footage, read a bunch about this over my years as a skins fan, and he was fucking badass. lived a nice long life though.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3776838

Baugh was the best all-around player in an era when such versatility was essential. In 1943, he led the league in passing, punting and defensive interceptions.

In one game, he threw four touchdown passes and intercepted four as well. He threw six touchdowns passes in a game twice. His 51.4-yard punting average in 1940 is still the NFL record.

Baugh still holds Redskins records for career touchdown passes (187) and completion percentage in a season (70.3). His 31 interceptions on defense are third on the team's career list.

Baugh guided the Redskins to five title games and two championships, playing his entire career without a face mask. His No. 33 is the only jersey Washington has retired.

Baugh was known to make blunt, witty remarks.

After the Redskins' 73-0 loss (lmao, now that's pathetic) to the Chicago Bears in the 1940 championship, a writer asked if the outcome would have been different had an end not dropped an early touchdown pass.

"Yeah," drawled Baugh. "It would have been 73-7."

LOL

r.i.p. old timer

no doubt the skins will lose 73-7 on sunday in your memory.

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 08:15 AM   #4244
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Winfield finally made the pro bowl!

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 04:59 PM   #4245
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

cowboys suck. please ravens help the buccs
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote